Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar, just trolled me... (Bad sport stat)

33 replies to this topic
metallipunk
  • metallipunk

Shine on you crazy diamond!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

So, this guy is chasing me all around town, keeps killing me over and over, (lvl. 50, had a pink AR and supped up Feltzer) I switch servers, he follows me, kills me two more times, we get into a high speed car chase, and I manage to destroy his car. Then I see this:

*You have destroyed someone's personal vehicle and have been charge $1,000 dollars in damages, behave yourself or else!*

(O_O) WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHaaaaaaaaa?

"Oh, oh okay, f*ck me, no, f*ck me I'm sorry." I say aloud to the server as I walk over to the street, and let guy kill me again before starting a private server.

Seriously, this guy griefs me, costs me thousands in hospital bills, (I went from 60k to 48k) and you have the adaucity to call me the asshole for defending myself AND THEN CHARGE ME FOR DEFENDING MYSELF? Okay, okay yeah. /rant y u do dis R*? *Tears of butthurt*

Let me ask. If you switch servers, would it effectively wipe anything saying that he was being a bad sport? Now, seriously, he should be tagged that he is bad due to following/harrassing you in other servers. 

I have not been able to get online anyways but just wanted to find out if there is really a way that can be tracked possibly or if changing servers changes things.

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:18 AM Edited by Detained, 04 October 2013 - 05:22 AM.

Losing-at-Your-Favorite-Game-Online-Rage

These kids that play think its fun to have a shoot out with a random person preparing to travel to a mission in game, I will chase down that F*cker, i will shoot the the sh*t out of him i will run my car tyres over his body and head

This is GTA there aint no remourse

Expeace
  • Expeace

BF Surfer Cruiser

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

I stole some guys ride while he was sitting at lights, i got a text message saying u stole my ride blah blah then he put a 9k bounty on my head

spent the next hour running from every other playing trying to get my head on a stick.

Was not fun at all

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:55 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 04 October 2013 - 06:02 AM.

So, this guy is chasing me all around town, keeps killing me over and over, (lvl. 50, had a pink AR and supped up Feltzer) I switch servers, he follows me, kills me two more times, we get into a high speed car chase, and I manage to destroy his car. Then I see this:

*You have destroyed someone's personal vehicle and have been charge $1,000 dollars in damages, behave yourself or else!*

(O_O) WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHaaaaaaaaa?

"Oh, oh okay, f*ck me, no, f*ck me I'm sorry." I say aloud to the server as I walk over to the street, and let guy kill me again before starting a private server.

Seriously, this guy griefs me, costs me thousands in hospital bills, (I went from 60k to 48k) and you have the adaucity to call me the asshole for defending myself AND THEN CHARGE ME FOR DEFENDING MYSELF? Okay, okay yeah. /rant y u do dis R*? *Tears of butthurt*

Here are some tips I've found useful:

1. Play in passive mode if not in freemode

2. Set your respawn point near a hotel somewhere

3. play in single player/invite mode and/or switch sessions

4. jack a nice fast sports car and take it to the customs shop to make it your own car.  Then buy car insurance and the tracker while you're there. The first upgrade guarantees you'll never lose your car in freemode. And as you've found out--you can also make $$$ off of "bad rep" (like you wrecking the trolls vehicle).  You'll always have it spawned close by when you respawn.  The 2nd upgrade is self explanatory.

5. Try to travel everywhere in your vehicle to reduce the chance of being shot and/or run over. If in passive mode, this greatly improves your chances for survival, especially when doing quick hit and run missions like the convenience store robberies.  Your car being basically jack proof, also provides a convenient amount of armor until you can upgrade it and make it bullet proof (although it probably won't stop RPGs or thrown weapons).

6. Don't forget to deposit all your $$$ after every mission (or criminal activity which nets you money).  Use your phone to login to your bank account and deposit the cash ASAP. That way you don't lose anything if you're being stalked.

If all of these fail and you're still being harrassed, hook up with a buddy or 2 the next time and wait for the troll to come on line.  Then throw them a corpse camping party until they quit the session :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users