Why this game is receiving alot of hate

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
143 replies to this topic
Zroovy
  • Zroovy

Sharp and heartless

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

The online and the cops and the lack of features shown in the game play trailer that were taken out and added for the online..

This.

Immigration
  • Immigration

420 Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

This game is receiving alot of hate, because this new generation of gamer kids are nothing but a bunch of ungrateful, spoiled little brats, who couldn't appreciate a good game if it smacked them in the balls.

And we all know which boring, repetitive, generic FPS franchise to thank for turning them into mindless drones.

1. No actually it seems like what you 'class' as the new generation is actually the old generation of gamers who remember back in the day when games single player didnt take a major backseat for the Multi player, there were no BS £2 f*cking motorcycle DLC's etc. You are actually the new generation of gamers, a generation who chooses to accept BS thrown in their face (in this case in the form of dysfunctional online which you guys are happy to accept) and we have YOU to thank for f*cking up gaming as a whole.

Long gone are the days of purchasing a game and that was the entirety of the game without BS cut content such as weapons and f*cking vehicles (ways to make a quick buck). Yes dude we have your passive, over grateful ass to thank for that.

Congrats and enjoy GTAO, the overhyped BS that took over 5 years to make with a further 2 weeks to optimize and is still unplayable. Enjoy it your passive ass has earned it.

f*cking sheeps.

Er, unlike this new generation of little kiddies, I don't give a f*ck about online. I'll admit, I'm pretty pissed off that R* appears to have focused more on MP than SP, but that doesn't change the fact that this game is one of the best, if not thee best, games I've ever played.

And I get called a "fanboy/R* dickrider/etc" simply because I can appreciate a game for what it is. R* had ambition, and pulled off a great achievement with the core mechanics of this game on 8 year old hardware.

Yet you people still have to whine about the most dumbest sh*t ever...

Whine? Lol,you really sound like bitter old fa**ot right now. Clearly there is something wrong with the game when you get an instant star for stealth killing peds with suppressors in completely desolate/abandoned  areas. We have every right to complain.

Freezer89
  • Freezer89

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

The game doesn't receive lots of hate.. it's just that the "haters" are the loudest.

Anyways, yes there are lots of negative things about V but the most important thing about a GTA game is the fun and in this game it outweighs these negative points by far, which is why the game is great, in my opinion. Maybe it's still overhyped/overrated but at least it's not like with IV which was definitely overrated

• Ferocious Banger and Sgt.Soldier like this

fac316
  • fac316

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

V is not above criticism, Gang wars/Drug wars should've come back. Poker shouldve been included, Actually being able to go into a weed dispensary, Custom Soundtracks for a game like this are a must (Radio's great just feel eventually I'm going to get tired of the songs), more interiors, Hopefully the DLC adresses these things.

Ivorbiggun
  • Ivorbiggun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Why is it receiving hate?

Because it isn't the complete the works of all GTA games combined.

Why has it broke all records?

Because its a brilliant game in the franchise and a welcome addition.

Raiders757
  • Raiders757

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

I'm having a blast playing the single player campaign, and have learned to accept the game for what it is and what it has to offer. Sure, I hate the psychic cops, but I do enjoy the police chases. Yes, I do wish we could buy more garage space and safe houses, but I have come to just accept what they did offer me and let it pass. The only thing I'm truly unhappy about is R* seemingly putting MP ahead of SP and leaving out content that should have been in both MP and SP. There's really no acceptable excuse for it, but I haven't let that stop me from having a great time playing the game and getting my money's worth out of it. 

hhamzah99
  • hhamzah99

Call me.. Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

we cant stop

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

Yeah, i agree that things get a little nasty here with different opinions being automaticly labeled as hate or trolling. A different opinion is just that: A different opinion.

About the rest i don't know because i didn't read lol sorry about it

Except, there are a few like TheBull94 who's life motto is to come and repeat their opinions incessantly; not just by replying to other people's topic, but by creating multiple threads themselves, too.

Don't get me wrong, extreme fanboys annoy me too. People like the OP, too, annoy me.

• KillaDanny likes this

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

DID NOT READ LOOOOL

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by Thebull94, 04 October 2013 - 06:07 PM.

Yeah, i agree that things get a little nasty here with different opinions being automaticly labeled as hate or trolling. A different opinion is just that: A different opinion.

About the rest i don't know because i didn't read lol sorry about it

Except, there are a few like TheBull94 who's life motto is to come and repeat their opinions incessantly; not just by replying to other people's topic, but by creating multiple threads themselves, too.

Don't get me wrong, extreme fanboys annoy me too. People like the OP, too, annoy me.

Your comment about me annoying you, annoys me therefore I am also annoyed by your presence. Glad we cleared that up!

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:45 PM Edited by hugh750, 04 October 2013 - 07:46 PM.

what i don't like about GTA V:

the fact that rockstar don't give a sh*t about SP anymore. it's all GTA O. they've cut a lot of features out of GTA V and made they exclusive for GTA O. 

- Car Insurance/Tracking
- Inventory System (eating food, smoking, wearing masks etc)
- Quick GPS system
- Larger map view without pausing the game
- Easier to evade police
- Map markers for stores that can be robbed.
- Robbing stores gives more money
- Purchasable garages/safehouses/apartments

Who knows what else they've cut from V to make exclusive in Online.

gang wars and survival are online exclusive too.

I wouldnt even be angry if the damn online was working properly but since they took stuff out for a mode that doesnt work im pissed...

Dont say they dont care for offline though, its the best gta by far in that aspect

i have to disagree. this is possibly the worst SP GTA game. cops are way too over powered, poor character health, cars damage way too easily, car garages are complicated and confusing, no point purchasing vehicles when you could just steal them and if they explode (doesn't help cars are damaged easily) then they are lost. if it was a stolen car then no problem but paying $1,000,000 for a car then even more to mod it out then losing it sucks, why can't we get insurance which is exclusive in GTA O.

I can't believe I'm saying it but I'd rather just back to playing IV.

the disppearing car bug i'm pretty sure was fixed in first patch in gta 5, and all the complaining about the issues in gtao should be fixed today (i could be wrong).

igottapi4
  • igottapi4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:10 PM Edited by igottapi4, 04 October 2013 - 08:10 PM.

Every game receives hate. Only the bigger the game the more haters and that’s why you notice it more. There are 8 billion people in this world, I can assure you NO ONE can please every single one.

Besides criticism doesn’t mean hate. Some just truly didn’t like it plain and simple. And no matter how good a game is or how much you might like it, there are people who wont like things on it and they do have a right to say so just like you have a right to say how much you like it.

I personally like the game but feel its just awesome graphics with so so storyline and missions. I've started to notice how people are focused SO much on graphics and not so much on the actual game.

If GTA V had come with PS2 graphics would it have done as well?

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:10 PM Edited by brootalperry, 04 October 2013 - 08:28 PM.

The main reason is simple. It isnt. (whaaaaat?). The people on this forum class 'negative opinions' / 'valid concerns' as hate. Anything negative said about this game around here is classed as hate. Nobody wants to hear about improvements that Rockstar could make to this game (via simple patches) instead the owner of that thread immediately gets a 'troll' / 'saints row player' (lolwut?) stamped on his head and it gets called a day.

Look at it like this.

The only two legitimate concerns I have with this game are:

The online.

Now come on I find it hilarious how people are actually defending R*'s f*ck up. There main defence is

"Omg be patient its not there fault, they said so!"

1. Patience? Are you f*cking kidding me? 5 years development then a further 2 weeks for what I thought was them refining and optimizing the online (boy was I f*cking wrong) only to attempt to play and basically get cluster f*cked with glitches / bugs and basically elements that rendered the online uplayable. Now look at it like this. Battlefield 4 f*cking BETA (omfg im a BF player kill me) runs better than this '200+ million budget, 5 year to make + 2 week delay to further optimize' game!. 

2. Come on are you really accepting that BS "Gee we didnt think that many people would play our game *blushes*" excuse. They sold 1 billion worth of game copies in 3 f*cking days. You really think they didnt expect a cluster f*ck of players AFTER 2 WEEKS? Exactly 

and my other legitimate concern (might not seem big but it is for me) is the f*cking psychic police online and offline.

Not going to discuss why that is a problem but I am sure the non deluded members of this forum can ATLEAST acknowledge the hilarity that ensues when you silence gun down a hiker ontop of mt chilliad and get wanted with the cops already at the top of the mountain.

The psychic cops have almost ruined the free roam aspect of this game for me. I literally cannot do sh*t without having to evade the cops (which is easy and not the problem. Do not confuse this) and have to wait ages for that 1 or 2 star to disappear (it takes over a minute now for f*ck sake thats just a nuisance).

Another legitimate concern (albiet not a big concern so I do not really care about this one) is how you cannot shoulder swap (to my knowledge) whilst aiming? Wtf it just baffles me as to why the removed this when it was in the previous GTA, RDR, Max payne 3 and La Noire.....

Now that we have cleared that up (this isnt a hate thread believe it or not I enjoy GTA V just do not like how people feel obliged to defend it. It amazes me). Proceed to call me a fag. (Watch as some smart ass replies calling me a fag srs)

I understand where you're coming from, but you have to think about this:

Rockstar North had to make the single player aspect which usually takes more than 3 years itself to make, and then the multiplayer. 

I think this game was rushed. If they actually took their time to develop this game, it would have had competition with the next gen consoles. 

The reason why BF4 multiplayer beta works is because that's where the focus is. I mean, BF3's campaign was hastily thrown together. I'm sure the same can be said for BF4 because the BF games are about the multiplayer. Who in their right mind would get Battlefield 4 hoping to play a 20 hour story mode? I sure as well wouldn't.

Rockstar wanted their game to have a strong single player and multiplayer, but they had to work on a tight schedule. They barely made the deadline to be honest. They'd rather release an unfinished product, then fix it by patching it along the way. In this sense, it's about money. 

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by Thebull94, 04 October 2013 - 08:22 PM.

The main reason is simple. It isnt. (whaaaaat?). The people on this forum class 'negative opinions' / 'valid concerns' as hate. Anything negative said about this game around here is classed as hate. Nobody wants to hear about improvements that Rockstar could make to this game (via simple patches) instead the owner of that thread immediately gets a 'troll' / 'saints row player' (lolwut?) stamped on his head and it gets called a day.

Look at it like this.

The only two legitimate concerns I have with this game are:

The online.

Now come on I find it hilarious how people are actually defending R*'s f*ck up. There main defence is

"Omg be patient its not there fault, they said so!"

1. Patience? Are you f*cking kidding me? 5 years development then a further 2 weeks for what I thought was them refining and optimizing the online (boy was I f*cking wrong) only to attempt to play and basically get cluster f*cked with glitches / bugs and basically elements that rendered the online uplayable. Now look at it like this. Battlefield 4 f*cking BETA (omfg im a BF player kill me) runs better than this '200+ million budget, 5 year to make + 2 week delay to further optimize' game!. 

2. Come on are you really accepting that BS "Gee we didnt think that many people would play our game *blushes*" excuse. They sold 1 billion worth of game copies in 3 f*cking days. You really think they didnt expect a cluster f*ck of players AFTER 2 WEEKS? Exactly 

and my other legitimate concern (might not seem big but it is for me) is the f*cking psychic police online and offline.

Not going to discuss why that is a problem but I am sure the non deluded members of this forum can ATLEAST acknowledge the hilarity that ensues when you silence gun down a hiker ontop of mt chilliad and get wanted with the cops already at the top of the mountain.

The psychic cops have almost ruined the free roam aspect of this game for me. I literally cannot do sh*t without having to evade the cops (which is easy and not the problem. Do not confuse this) and have to wait ages for that 1 or 2 star to disappear (it takes over a minute now for f*ck sake thats just a nuisance).

Another legitimate concern (albiet not a big concern so I do not really care about this one) is how you cannot shoulder swap (to my knowledge) whilst aiming? Wtf it just baffles me as to why the removed this when it was in the previous GTA, RDR, Max payne 3 and La Noire.....

Now that we have cleared that up (this isnt a hate thread believe it or not I enjoy GTA V just do not like how people feel obliged to defend it. It amazes me). Proceed to call me a fag. (Watch as some smart ass replies calling me a fag srs)

I understand where you're coming from, but you have to think about this:

Rockstar North had to make the single player aspect which usually takes more than 3 years itself to make, and then the multiplayer. 

I think this game was rushed. If they actually took their time to develop this game, it would have had competition with the next gen consoles. 

The reason why BF4 multiplayer beta works is because that's where the focus is. I mean, BF3's campaign was hastily thrown together. I'm sure the same can be said for BF4 because the BF games are about the multiplayer. Who in their right mind would get Battlefield 4 hoping to play a 20 hour story mode? I sure as well wouldn't.

Rockstar wanted their game to have a strong single player and multiplayer, but they had to work on a tight schedule. They barely made the deadline to be honest. They'd rather release an unfinished product, then fix it by patching it along the way. In this sense, it's about money. 

I agree to your post for the most part however look at this.

1. Just because battlefield is 'soley' a MP experience (opinion but for the most part it is) it still delivers on that aspect. Now GTA V has a great SP but it seems (you can tell) that the SP took a heft backseat for the MP and tbh feels like a tutorial for the MP. Thats where my issue lies. Instead of making the SP the best it coulda been, R* decided to focus more on MP and now that they have failed to deliver (I dont give a f*ck if I cannot judge the MP because I havent properly played it, that in itself tells me the MP is a sack of sh*t when it cant even work) then I see that as a big problem and a wasted opportunity.

2. GTA IV and RDR's online did not f*ck up ANYWHERE NEAR as badly as GTAO did.

However yes I agree with your post and agree that R* released an unfinished product.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:26 PM Edited by brootalperry, 04 October 2013 - 08:26 PM.

1. Just because battlefield is 'soley' a MP experience (opinion but for the most part it is) it still delivers on that aspect. Now GTA V has a great SP but it seems (you can tell) that the SP took a heft backseat for the MP and tbh feels like a tutorial for the MP. Thats where my issue lies. Instead of making the SP the best it coulda been, R* decided to focus more on MP and now that they have failed to deliver (I dont give a f*ck if I cannot judge the MP because I havent properly played it, that in itself tells me the MP is a sack of sh*t when it cant even work) then I see that as a big problem and a wasted opportunity.

However yes I agree with your post and agree that R* released an unfinished product.

I actually added some stuff to my original post after you posted this. I'll just post it here and re-edit my post.

Here it is:

They had to sacrifice some of the stuff on the single player to focus more on the multiplayer, because there's no other way to keep the game alive for console players.
Console players just play the single player then stop playing the game or sell it. PC players make mods and keep the game alive for years after it's released. 
Rockstar realized that, and so they focused on the multiplayer to keep the game alive, especially with the next gen consoles coming out this year. If they made a multiplayer like RDR or GTA IV, people would just play it for the single player and then move on, so they put all the extra effort in the Online so people will have a reason to keep playing the game. This is just my theory, so take it with a grain of salt.

LzInFaMouSzL
  • LzInFaMouSzL

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

People who compare gta v servers to a call of duty or battlefield server are the biggest idiots on this forum... Just proves how much stupid people this forum has

Yet you post no facts to back up this statement.. Just another butt hurt R* fan boy that'll defend them no matter what.

jonc24
  • jonc24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

I came in here and saw thebull94 started the thread and I thought, nope! But before I left I glanced over your original point. You had some good, well written and reasonable comments. (Even if I don't agree with most of them). Notice how for a while, nobody was attacking you etc? But of course, in true thebull94 style, it wasn't long before he starts calling people f*gs, c*nts, fanboys and trolls. Maybe when you get a few more hairs on your chest and something even resembling a real life, you'll look back at this and realise how laughably ridiculous you are. You say you're sick of people rimming you out because of your opinions but anytime anybody expresses an opinion that conflicts with yours, they're a "f*g".
As somebody else said, it's just as easy for somebody to call you a hater or a troll as it is for you to call them a fanboy. In your mind anyone who loves the game despite its flaws is a fanboy. You literally create countless threads, all with the same useless point, for what? Are you THAT deprived of attention in real life? Go take your anger out on your bullies, as most of us reasonable people here are sick of seeing your hate filled, pre pubescent bile
  • Ferocious Banger likes this

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

I actually added some stuff to my original post after you posted this. I'll just post it here and re-edit my post.

Here it is:

They had to sacrifice some of the stuff on the single player to focus more on the multiplayer, because there's no other way to keep the game alive for console players.
Console players just play the single player then stop playing the game or sell it. PC players make mods and keep the game alive for years after it's released. 
Rockstar realized that, and so they focused on the multiplayer to keep the game alive, especially with the next gen consoles coming out this year. If they made a multiplayer like RDR or GTA IV, people would just play it for the single player and then move on, so they put all the extra effort in the Online so people will have a reason to keep playing the game. This is just my theory, so take it with a grain of salt.

Yea your theory is plausible. Its just when I view it from a business stand point (I aint no business man but I know greedy f*ckers when I see em... Or successful f*ckers however you see them) I see it as a way of opening the door to gaming hell. DLC, Map packs, guns, vehicles all that jargon that games these days are hell bent on including. However that is MY theory and is no more plausible than yours.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:34 PM Edited by Thebull94, 04 October 2013 - 08:38 PM.

I came in here and saw thebull94 started the thread and I thought, nope! But before I left I glanced over your original point. You had some good, well written and reasonable comments. (Even if I don't agree with most of them). Notice how for a while, nobody was attacking you etc? But of course, in true thebull94 style, it wasn't long before he starts calling people f*gs, c*nts, fanboys and trolls. Maybe when you get a few more hairs on your chest and something even resembling a real life, you'll look back at this and realise how laughably ridiculous you are. You say you're sick of people rimming you out because of your opinions but anytime anybody expresses an opinion that conflicts with yours, they're a "f*g".
As somebody else said, it's just as easy for somebody to call you a hater or a troll as it is for you to call them a fanboy. In your mind anyone who loves the game despite its flaws is a fanboy. You literally create countless threads, all with the same useless point, for what? Are you THAT deprived of attention in real life? Go take your anger out on your bullies, as most of us reasonable people here are sick of seeing your hate filled, pre pubescent bile

Woooooow bro you seem to hold alot of anger towards me. For a man with such a 'full filled' and 'productive' life you sure seem to look like a R* lap dog defending them at every turn and holding grudges with people who disagree with some decisions they make.

Here is a tip for life in general.

Feel someone is abit of a douche / waste of time? Do not acknowledge them.

See whenever you make a thread I do not acknowledge it due to the reasons above. I find your 'heroic quest to avenge R*'s reputation' repulsive and pathetic so I avoid you whenever I can. You on the other hand continue to post on my threads. Why so? Do you hold some internet crush in the sub conscious regions of your putrid and snot infested mind? Or are you just retarded? You tell me.

P.S I wasnt the person who started the name calling. If you bothered to read and not ignore the other blind R* fanboy who flamed me you would have saw who started it. However you are oblivious to everything other than those who wrong R*. Congratulations you lose at life. 

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

The bull you are a PROTO troll!

marizzocos
  • marizzocos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Woooooow bro you seem to hold alot of anger towards me. For a man with such a 'full filled' and 'productive' life you sure seem to look like a R* lap dog defending them at every turn and holding grudges with people who disagree with some decisions they make.

See whenever you make a thread I do not acknowledge it due to the reasons above. I find your 'heroic quest to avenge R*'s reputation' repulsive and pathetic so I avoid you whenever I can. You on the other hand continue to post on my threads. Why so? Do you hold some internet crush in the sub conscious regions of your putrid and snot infested mind? Or are you just retarded? You tell me.

P.S I wasnt the person who started the name calling. If you bothered to read and not ignore the other blind R* fanboy who flamed me you would have saw who started it. However you are oblivious to everything other than those who wrong R*. Congratulations you lose at life. 
Is that all you have to say? R* lap dog? A guy shows disgust towards you and he's a lap dog... You are such a moron, comparing rdr and iv servers to V servers already shows how much of a retard you are but replying to every hate you recive towards you with R* leap dog? I feel sorry for your parents, you probably spend all your free time in here crying about the game and giving lame replys to people who hate you (which is half of the gtaforums community)

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Here it is:

Yea your theory is plausible. Its just when I view it from a business stand point (I aint no business man but I know greedy f*ckers when I see em... Or successful f*ckers however you see them) I see it as a way of opening the door to gaming hell. DLC, Map packs, guns, vehicles all that jargon that games these days are hell bent on including. However that is MY theory and is no more plausible than yours.

That actually adds to mine. The DLC will keep the multiplayer going even longer, and the best thing? They get money for it. 

They know if they made a good single player and an average multiplayer game (GTA IV, RDR, Max Payne 3), people (console players) will just play it for that, and then move on. If they did this with GTA V, people would have done the same thing, especially with the PS4 and Xbox One launching next month. With the PC players they don't have to worry about that. People were still buying GTA IV on Steam (especially during the Summer Sale) because of all the mods that were coming out. So they made the Online with the microtransactions and what not to keep getting money from it and also to keep it alive for a few years after it was released.

So they half-assed the single player, and kept all the good stuff for the multiplayer, but the multiplayer still wasn't finished! It was either delay the game more and risk selling less copies due to the PS4/XB1, or release it right before and patch it afterwards. 

San Andreas came out in 2004. GTA IV came out in 2008. They've been working on this game (GTA V) for 5 years now. 

I feel like if it was single player they focused on, it would have been released in Spring 2013 (like they originally said) or earlier (by then the single player was already finished I think). But the multiplayer took most of their time, that's why they delayed it to September. I'm sure they wanted to release it all at once, but the Online still wasn't stable or finished enough, so they delayed it to October 1st.

Sorry for the super long post. After all I could just be over thinking things WAY TOO MUCH. Or I could be hitting the nail right on the head.

Who knows. I'm just giving my two cents.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by Thebull94, 04 October 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Is that all you have to say? R* lap dog? A guy shows disgust towards you and he's a lap dog... You are such a moron, comparing rdr and iv servers to V servers already shows how much of a retard you are but replying to every hate you recive towards you with R* leap dog? I feel sorry for your parents, you probably spend all your free time in here crying about the game and giving lame replys to people who hate you (which is half of the gtaforums community)

Ahhh. Know what I will ignore your other petty comments and ask simply. 

Why am I retarded for comparing GTAO to GTA IV and RDRs online?

Answer that.

EDIT: Who comes on internet forums to make friends anyway? If in life all you can achieve are a few cyber haters you have automatically failed. It is when people hate you for your opinions and beliefs that you know you are achieving something.

Also why feel sorry for my parents if all I do is give them there space and come on these forums? That sounds illogical if anything they should be thanking me for giving them all the free time they need. :)

Shroomerz420
  • Shroomerz420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by Shroomerz420, 04 October 2013 - 10:45 PM.

Never mind...

jonc24
  • jonc24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Lol blind troll. When have I blindly defended R*?. In fact if you read my other post, where at all in that post did I mention R* at all? I didn't defend or degrade them at all. I was simply speaking to you. Of course if it makes you feel better you can call me a R* apologist even though I compliments your OP. You'll notice that I only took a dig at you when you started insulting others again. Doesn't matter anyway, you losers will all find another forum to troll whenever another big game hits. Attention seeking kids. Goodnight

marizzocos
  • marizzocos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Answer that.

EDIT: Who comes on internet forums to make friends anyway? If in life all you can achieve are a few cyber haters you have automatically failed. It is when people hate you for your opinions and beliefs that you know you are achieving something.

Also why feel sorry for my parents if all I do is give them there space and come on these forums? That sounds illogical if anything they should be thanking me for giving them all the free time they need. :)

Answer that.

Its stupid to compare GTAO which basically is a small MMO to RDR & IV's MP mode which are the usual MP you see in every game.. Both of them had free roam but they were blank and pointless while gtao gives you a free roam with everything SP had and more... Besides both of them have nowhere near the ammount of players gta v has so saying stuff like "rdr and gta iv's online had none of these problems" just shows how stupid you are... Think a little bit before saying sh*t that makes you look like an idiot (which is what you probably are looking at what you have been posting the last few days)

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by Masterfocker, 04 October 2013 - 09:45 PM.

I'm just gonna leave this here...AGAIN:

Firstly, you have people saying sh*t like "Oh, they had a billion dollars and 2 weeks to make it perfect! They f*cked up hurr durr!"

^^Those are the kind of people who have no idea what they're talking about. My friends said the same thing, and I told them they were idiots, and to stop thinking so simple.

FIrstly, R* doesn't just instantly get that money. No, they get it over time.

Secondly, people's expectations were WAY too high. When you expect a game, that sold $1 bil in 3 days, to run perfectly on the first day, you're gonna get punched in the crotch with reality. That's exactly what happened, and people cry about it.

Thirdly, it's not all about R* "Preparing". They did prepare, and they did expect A LOT of people. But, you can never prepare for something like this unless you have a beta. Unless you have an extreme surplus of servers, millions upon millions of people trying to connect at the same time is gonna make the servers overload, and they're gonna crash. There's no other way to look at it. When you have millions of people connecting to something at once, it's gonna have a hard time. It's the same premise as a busy grocery store. Even if you keep adding cashiers, the lines are still gonna be big, and it's still gonna be slow.

And now let's look at the business standpoint of it. R* could not have avoided this problem unless they bought a massive amount of servers, way more than they would ever need. However, this is business retardation. What R* did, is have an estimate (And I can assure you, it was a big estimate, the people trying to connect was just bigger), and get servers for those. Then, when everything gets going, and people are connecting, they record ALL the data. This'll continue to past the weekend. Once they see the highest amount, they'll get enough servers for that amount, or a little below, to be safe. Then everyone will be happy.

Last, but oh, certainly not least, is the fact that R*, SPECIFICALLY, said that they would have troubles, and to expect it, and to be patient. And what does everyone do? Flip the f*ck out and threaten to sell their game because of inevitable server troubles that happens with every big AAA game.

So, once again, I reaffirm that all people bitching like the OP, are retarded, and I advise them to sell their game, so they don't ruin it with their stupidity. 

P.S.: The OP is from another thread, and may or may not apply to you. We'll see

P.P.S: Battlefield has a lot less people playing it. And it's not open world. How you can even compare them is retarded

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:49 PM Edited by Thebull94, 04 October 2013 - 09:50 PM.

"Lol blind troll. When have I blindly defended R*?. In fact if you read my other post, where at all in that post did I mention R* at all? I didn't defend or degrade them at all. I was simply speaking to you. Of course if it makes you feel better you can call me a R* apologist even though I compliments your OP. You'll notice that I only took a dig at you when you started insulting others again. Doesn't matter anyway, you losers will all find another forum to troll whenever another big game hits. Attention seeking kids. Goodnight" - Jone24

1. All the time. Read your previous posts and you would see.

2. Why are you still speaking to me? If I annoy you so much why dont you f*ck off out my thread? Why are you so illogical and retarded? Your stupidity baffles me.

Answer that.

Answer that.

Its stupid to compare GTAO which basically is a small MMO to RDR & IV's MP mode which are the usual MP you see in every game.. Both of them had free roam but they were blank and pointless while gtao gives you a free roam with everything SP had and more... Besides both of them have nowhere near the ammount of players gta v has so saying stuff like "rdr and gta iv's online had none of these problems" just shows how stupid you are... Think a little bit before saying sh*t that makes you look like an idiot (which is what you probably are looking at what you have been posting the last few days)

Pmfsl.

1. How can you have a 'small' MASSIVE multiplayer online game? The two words just contradict themselves you retard,

2, http://gta.wikia.com...layer_in_GTA_IV   GTA IV actually supported 16 players also do some research you tool.

3. I think you need to think a little bit more because right now your just embarrassing yourself brah. Just stop. Srs

So all in all your argument has fallen in on itself further proving your stupidity. Congrats.

marizzocos
  • marizzocos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

"Lol blind troll. When have I blindly defended R*?. In fact if you read my other post, where at all in that post did I mention R* at all? I didn't defend or degrade them at all. I was simply speaking to you. Of course if it makes you feel better you can call me a R* apologist even though I compliments your OP. You'll notice that I only took a dig at you when you started insulting others again. Doesn't matter anyway, you losers will all find another forum to troll whenever another big game hits. Attention seeking kids. Goodnight" - Jone24

1. All the time. Read your previous posts and you would see.
2. Why are you still speaking to me? If I annoy you so much why dont you f*ck off out my thread? Why are you so illogical and retarded? Your stupidity baffles me.

Answer that.

Answer that.

Pmfsl.

1. How can you have a 'small' MASSIVE multiplayer online game? The two words just contradict themselves you retard,
2, http://gta.wikia.com...layer_in_GTA_IV   GTA IV actually supported 16 players also do some research you tool.
3. I think you need to think a little bit more because right now your just embarrassing yourself brah. Just stop. Srs

So all in all your argument has fallen in on itself further proving your stupidity. Congrats.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

So you quoted my whole post? hmmm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users