Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can't access Los Santos Customs, Hairdressers, Clothing Stores and

Best Answer Yerolo, 07 January 2014 - 09:12 AM

I FIXED IT !!!! 

OK.....I'll calm down and explain how I did it. Not sure if this is a stealth fix pushed out by Rockstar or I am just lucky

Firstly, you will need to launch GTA:O   (Those with X360's will obviously need a gold sub)

Secondly, while in GTA:O freemode, go into a barber shop and change your hairstyle (It may also work if you use a customs shop, tattoo parlor etc as well...but unsure). Cannot stress enough that you need to actually use the barber shop to change your hair, possibly just walking in and out won't work

Thirdly, return to Singleplayer / Story mode

Voila, fixed .... well it did for me. I confirmed all the map icons were back for all 3 characters and went into a chop shop, changed my haircut, got a tattoo....everything working the way it should !

Once you confirm everything is ok, might be worth going into a barbershop in singleplayer, and changing your hairdo...as that will trigger an autosave (overwriting that 'corrupt' autosave). Also perform a manual save as a backup !

I also restarted my console (x360) to ensure it wasn't a once off glitch in my favour...and yes, once re-launching the game and going straight back into SP mode...everything has remained. 100% fixed

Hopefully this fixes it also for everyone else here. At this stage, unsure if the issue was related to game data which had somehow become glitched due to GTA:O or if its the savegames...I'm starting to think its the former, as triggering one of the broken sequences/animations seems to fix it all up.

-edit -   I just remembered, while I was in GTA:O, I also went into a clothes store and browsed a few shirts. Not sure if this is required, I think you just need to access and use one of those 'broken' items from the singleplayer (ie clothes shop, tattoo parlour, custom shops or barber) for it to work. Just thought I would mention it so you guys knew exactly what I did to get mine working again

Go to the full post

108 replies to this topic
Yerolo
  • Yerolo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

Exact same issue here. Fortunately for me, I had already finished the game before this bug was introduced. It seems the 1.02 patch introduced it, as everything was fine before that.

UberPro-
  • UberPro-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

I was able to fix this problem by loading an earlier saved game. I was lucky because i only lost about 0,5% of gameplay. I recommend everyone to save the game on multiple save slots. 

I have played a few hours after i got it fixed and it has been working normaly now.

Yerolo
  • Yerolo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

I was able to fix this problem by loading an earlier saved game. I was lucky because i only lost about 0,5% of gameplay. I recommend everyone to save the game on multiple save slots. 

I have played a few hours after i got it fixed and it has been working normaly now.

Thats a bit riubbish, as this isn't really a fix....so to everyone who doesnt actually have an earlier save game, Rockstar says too bad and start over. I feel for the people who have encountered this bug in their story and is halting their progress

Davo86
  • Davo86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

I got a generic response from R* telling me how to fix my console(!!!!!) to make this issue go away. Unplug/plug ethernet cable etc, delete and re-install blah blah blah. They know a patch introduced this right? It's got nothing to do with my console or how i installed it.

The Jard Man
  • The Jard Man

Do Wun

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

This is bullsh*t so now I have to restart the whole f*cking game??? Spent too much time on the story alone f*cked off isn't the word, think I'll just play online for now f*ck that

pizzathief
  • pizzathief

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:39 AM Edited by pizzathief, 11 October 2013 - 05:39 AM.

Careful with online though, I've lost vehicles in my  six car garage twice now :( sigh..such a waste of money spent.

Oh and they know it's an issue and have said dont buy a garage and put cars in it... :blink:

Yerolo
  • Yerolo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

Launched GTA V just now to find a new update (1.03). I was hoping this issue would be on the fix list....but no :(  I still have no mod shops, barbers, clothes stores or tattoo parlors 

• seth126 likes this

Davo86
  • Davo86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

I got another response after I told them that doing that stuff doesn't work. They pretty much said delete the saves and start again. Cheers cnts.

melodicmizery
  • melodicmizery

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:45 AM Edited by melodicmizery, 12 October 2013 - 08:48 AM.

i supported a ticket to them a few days ago after posting on here and they replied today and said were giving you 500k online money this should solve your problem. lol thats all fine and dandy but no it doesnt solve my fkn problem! 

so i made this video and sent it to them

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=67_JBzdBJBE

im not sure if theyll even look at it but its a try.

a workaround

IF you have a save before the last mission, you can reload it and pick the alternative mission. then you wont have to use the car mod shop to finish the game. Thats what i had to do, luckily i save like a maniac and could go back a mission and re pick the alternative one

oh and also i tried deleting all my saves except my current one, and that didnt help. i also tried taking one save and putting it on my other ps3 and using it with and without the patch and that didnt help either. so he only way this is getting fixed is if they actually acknowledge this and fix it. i wish it was easier to contact these people and just tell them theres a issue instead of going through these numnuts in the support tickets who never played a game in there life and are reading a response off the screen in saudia arabia in some swet shop

Yerolo
  • Yerolo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by Yerolo, 13 October 2013 - 11:33 AM.

Rockstar's response on this has been in all truthfulness utterly disgusting. By telling people to start over if they have this issue, is more or less dismissing the bug even exists.

As I said, I have already finished the game....but I don't have any previous savegames, so the savegame which has all my money (which you know...is required to actually buy car mods etc) is now boned and I don't have the endgame luxury of messing around with different cars and mods.

I'm not prepared to play through the game again just to get a feature back which should not have broke in the first place. Who's to say this wont happen again anyway when they push out a future patch ?  Seems like Rockstar need to improve their QA processes.....being a company who made one of the biggest selling video games of all time, you'd think they would get this right   :(

dc2000
  • dc2000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

I'm going to make a video as well(as R* requested via the ticket I submitted),

in that video I will demand my f*cking money back. All $150 + tax. This game is garbage, GARBAGE. I have played so little of it to begin with (since Sept 17th to about a week ago I'm only at 75%).

R* if you're listening, this is the trash, absolute trash. Telling people to restart is NOT a viable option, my online doesn't work either(glitch with missions). You've made atleast a billion if not a billion and a half by now and you can't develop correct patches to fix the gameplay? Oh wait, my mistake - you've made all that money so now you don't give a f*ck right? If this game was pay-to-play on a monthly subscription then I'm sure those fixes would be out immediately. But you don't care, money is in the bank and that's all that matters right?

f*cking garbage. I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I'm going to flood the f*ck out of them til they fix this. Does anyone know a contact number for these f*ckwads? Someone's going to be giving them a f*cking wake up call.

seth126
  • seth126

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Same problem here no fix

Yerolo
  • Yerolo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:10 AM

I have submitted a detailed ticket to Rockstar support as a last ditch effort for support and to hopefully pass onto the dev team to patch in the future. I have also provided the youtube link above

I do not expect much of a response, but it is worth a shot

Yerolo
  • Yerolo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:33 PM Edited by Yerolo, 17 October 2013 - 08:34 PM.

I received a response from the ticket I logged. Not much of a response really, maybe one day it will be fixed via a patch, but I wouldnt hold my breath

"Thank you for sending us your information. We will forward your information to the proper department for further review. We greatly appreciate your patience and continued support.

Best Regards," 

Silent Dogwood
  • Silent Dogwood

Genuine Wole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Patch due soon to fix some MP issues, but I haven't heard of any fix regarding this yet. They said in my support ticket that the problem should have been resolved, but nothing yet.

Yerolo
  • Yerolo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

Patch due soon to fix some MP issues, but I haven't heard of any fix regarding this yet. They said in my support ticket that the problem should have been resolved, but nothing yet.

Yep, 1.04 didn't address it. I think we'll jsut be lucky if a future patch does...as the focus is now squarely on GTA: Online. Rockstar now know that most people have finished the SP and moved to multiplayer.

There were just not enough people who got this issue for them to quickly address it unfortunately

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

I've just noticed I have this problem too, I just bought the LS customs with Franklin and it wouldn't let me in. Just checked and all clothes shops, customs, tatoo, barbers etc are also permanently closed, and have all disappeared from the map.

Yerolo
  • Yerolo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

I've just noticed I have this problem too, I just bought the LS customs with Franklin and it wouldn't let me in. Just checked and all clothes shops, customs, tatoo, barbers etc are also permanently closed, and have all disappeared from the map.

Can you please submit a Rockstar Support ticket ?  Actually I urge everyone here in this thread having the same issue to do so...maybe if enough people start complaining about it they may actually fix it.

Thx

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Can you please submit a Rockstar Support ticket ?  Actually I urge everyone here in this thread having the same issue to do so...maybe if enough people start complaining about it they may actually fix it.

Thx

Done it already, although it won't do any good, the last ticket I submitted got an automated reply and then nothing. My past experience with games companies is that once the game is out on sale they don't listen to any complaints or problems.

Not sure they could even do anything anyway, the save files are corrupt. I loaded up an earlier save of mine and they were there. Although that was at 72%, having now done 100% I'm not starting again from that point.

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Take it there aren't a huge amount of people experiencing this problem then? Shame because if there was a lot of us Rockstar might be prompted to try and fix it.

Although I am seeing a lot of posts here and elsewhere about corrupted save files, people not being able to progress, missions disappearing etc....

Davo86
  • Davo86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

Take it there aren't a huge amount of people experiencing this problem then? Shame because if there was a lot of us Rockstar might be prompted to try and fix it.

Although I am seeing a lot of posts here and elsewhere about corrupted save files, people not being able to progress, missions disappearing etc....

there's a butt load of people on the rockstar support forums.

it's just that quite literally zero SP issues are being addressed.

Yerolo
  • Yerolo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:45 AM Edited by Yerolo, 23 October 2013 - 06:46 AM.

If the savegames were corrupt, the game wouldn't be able to load up. The savegames load up fine, the only issue is the missing items.....im pretty sure if they wanted to, they could fix this via an update. Introduce a check to see if they are there, if they are not there...add them and voila

There are countless people with corrupt savegames then going by the R* forums....a 'corruption' they caused.

I'm over it now anyway...this is my last post on the subject. I have shelved the game and moved onto something else. Its obvious they have no intentions of fixing this in a timely manner. They just sent me a follow up email asking me if I was satisfied with their response.....well, what do you think Rockstar ?  lol

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

I really hope they are working on a fix for this, there does seem to be a lot of people with similar problems where missions aren't showing up etc...

I've worked at getting 100%, making millions on the stock market, and now I can't buy anything with the money!! I purposefully didn't mod any cars during the story as I was saving it for the end!

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

Anyone had a reply from Rockstar on this? It's doing my head in.

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:48 PM Edited by Pumptruffle, 27 October 2013 - 03:49 PM.

Well I got a reply, needless to say it was completely useless.

Brian J, Oct 26 06:28 pm (EDT):

Hello,

Thank you for contacting R* Games Support.

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with one of our titles. Below you will find some Console Troubleshooting steps which may help resolve the issue. These are the official troubleshooting steps provided by Sony on their support site:

Before troubleshooting, please check the following:
1. Turn the console off and on.
2. Unplug all power cords and accessories, and then plug them back in firmly. Make sure all connections are secure.
3. Update your console software.

Clearing the Game Data Utility:
1. In the XMB home menu, go to (Game) > [Game Data Utility].
Important: Make sure you select [Game Data Utility]. Do NOT select [Saved Data Utility], as this will delete all of your saved games files.
2. Highlight the game data utility file (i.e., name of a particular game you have been playing) you wish to delete.
3. Press the button and select [Delete].
4. Highlight "Yes" and press the button to confirm the deletion.
5. A message indicating the file is being deleted will appear.
6. A "Delete completed." message will appear once the file has been successfully deleted.
7. Once all of the files have been deleted, go back to the XMB home menu.
8. Reboot the game.

If this is still happening let's try this on a second PS3 to see if the same issue is occurring.

Cheers,

Brian J

Imgonnalive4eva, Oct 21 02:26 pm (EDT):

Hi,

I'm experiencing a comepletely gamebreaking bug. All LS Customs, hairdressers, clothes shops and tatoo parlours have disappeared from my game. They are not highlighted on the map, and if I try to go into one the doors remain closed.

I've completed the game 100% and now have enough money to buy these things, but the bug is preventing me. I cannot continue to play this game if I can't modify cars!!

There are a lot of other people experiencing the same issue as me. Please see this Youtube video http://www.youtube.c...h?v=67_JBzdBJBE (Preview)

Please could you let me know what you are doing about this? Because at the moment the game is broken for myself and a lot of others.

Many Thanks

Davo86
  • Davo86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

That's the exact same response I got. Then they had the nerve to ask me how my experience was. Needless to say I said I wasn't happy.

Date: 23 October 2013 10:12:14 pm AEDT
To: Davo86

Subject: Request #1080713: How was your experience with Rockstar Support?
Reply-To: Rockstar Support <
[email protected]>

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Ticket #1080713: PS3 - GTAV - Glitch/Bug /w Store Related Missions

Hello Davo86,

We hope your experience with Rockstar exceeded your expectations and your issue was resolved quickly and effectively.

Remember that you are free to re-open your ticket at any time if you are still having problems and we can provide further assistance. Note that all feedback you provide below goes directly to Rockstar Games headquarters, so let us know what you really think of us!

Please take a fraction of a moment to answer one simple question below:

How would you rate the support you received?

Good, I'm satisfied

Bad, I'm unsatisfied

Here's a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Mike S., Oct 11 05:20 am (EDT):

Hello!

Thank you for contacting R* again. The most important steps to isolate the issue that you are experiencing are as follows:

5.) Clear save files.

Some crashes can be related to corrupted save data, especially crashes at a specific spot, or crashes on launch. The next step would be to isolate the save files, and see if launching without them remedies the issue. There are several ways of doing this:
a. Deleting all files in the Save Data Utility related to GTA V. Note: This method will result in permanent loss of data. If the game crashed the first time it launched, no valuable information is stored in here, so they may be deleted freely. If you already played the game for many hours, you may want to consider trying another method.
b. Backing up all Save Data Utility files on an external device before deleting all files as described above.
c. Possibly the simplest method, and one that also might isolate other potential issues would be to test the game from a brand new PSN ID/Profile. The save files for PS3 games are tied to a specific user. Launching from a new user should cause the game to pull from a brand new pool of files.

and

6.) Test the game on a second console, or new hard drive.

This last step is potentially the trickiest step, depending on alternate hardware availability, but probably the most important step for determining the cause of major issues on any console. That step would be to test the disc on a separate console. If you have a friend or family member with a PS3, we strongly recommend installing the game on their console, and see if issues persist.

Those steps will allow us to determine whether you have a corrupted save file or if you are experiencing console issues.

If those steps were already performed with no luck please fill out a bug report for us and we shall send that information provided up to the developers.

Bug Report

If you are having any issues with GTA V in-game, please let us know if your current save was created before or after Title Update 1. This Title update was announced in...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51500/gtav-title-update-details.html

Please provide the following information if your Social Club account issue is not resolved or if you are having issues in-game for GTA V:

Summary:

-Console/Platform:
-RGSC Name:
-PSN/360 Name:
-Crew Name:
-Screenshots of any error:
-(If a Story mode issue) Was your Save created before or after the first Title Update, announced on October 1st?

Steps to Reproduce:
1 - Launch Game
2 - From Main Menu
3 -
4 -
5 -

Detailed Description of the Issue:

Again, if possible, please provide video and/or screenshots. Once we have this information, we'll be able to take a look into the issue and get back with you.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Best Regards,

Mike S.

Davo86, Oct 10 07:25 am (EDT):

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. None of what you listed had any effect however. Even when I reinstall the game but don't download any patches the store icons still don't show up.

There are tonnes of other people with this issue too. Hopefully you can find out what caused it and patch it up soon (hopefully without any other unintended consequences).

Regards.

Sent from my iPhone

Mike S., Oct 09 10:14 pm (EDT):

Hello!

Thanks for contacting R* Support.

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with GTA V on PS3. Below you will find some Console Troubleshooting steps which may help resolve the issue. These are the official troubleshooting steps provided by Sony on their support site:

Before troubleshooting, please check the following:
a. Turn the console off and on.
b. Unplug all power cords and accessories, and then plug them back in firmly. Make sure all connections are secure.
c. Update your console software.

1.) Clearing the Game Data Utility:
a. In the XMB home menu, go to (Game) > [Game Data Utility].
Important: Make sure you select [Game Data Utility]. Do NOT select [Saved Data Utility], as this will delete all of your saved games files.
b. Highlight the game data utility file (i.e., name of a particular game you have been playing) you wish to delete.
c. Press the button and select [Delete].
d. Highlight "Yes" and press the button to confirm the deletion.
e. A message indicating the file is being deleted will appear.
f. A "Delete completed." message will appear once the file has been successfully deleted.
g. Once all of the files have been deleted, go back to the XMB home menu.
h. Reboot the game. You should be prompted to reinstall.

**Please note, if the game freezes during installation, please check the following article:
http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200195537-Freezing-during-GTA-V-installation-

2.) Ensure your PS3s firmware is up to date (settings > system update - on the main menu).

3.) Restore File System
If it is up to date then once again delete the game data.

Next follow the steps below:

a. Turn off Playstation®3.
b. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
c. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
d. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
e. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
f. The Recovery menu will pop up.
g. Select Restore File system
h. Repeat and Rebuild Database

4.) Disconnect your PS3 from the internet.
We have gotten reports that some players have been able to resolve their issues by disconnecting their console from the internet. It is possible that some freezes are related to some recent server outages that should be resolved shortly. If issues persist, disabling all internet connections on your console should prevent the game from attempting to access the servers. Obviously this is not ideal, but testing this should work at least for troubleshooting purposes, and should be resolved quickly.

5.) Clear save files.

Some crashes can be related to corrupted save data, especially crashes at a specific spot, or crashes on launch. The next step would be to isolate the save files, and see if launching without them remedies the issue. There are several ways of doing this:
a. Deleting all files in the Save Data Utility related to GTA V. Note: This method will result in permanent loss of data. If the game crashed the first time it launched, no valuable information is stored in here, so they may be deleted freely. If you already played the game for many hours, you may want to consider trying another method.
b. Backing up all Save Data Utility files on an external device before deleting all files as described above.
c. Possibly the simplest method, and one that also might isolate other potential issues would be to test the game from a brand new PSN ID/Profile. The save files for PS3 games are tied to a specific user. Launching from a new user should cause the game to pull from a brand new pool of files.

5.) Install the game to a new section of the Hard Drive.
Another possible troubleshooting step would be to attempt to install the game to a new section of the hard drive.  Typically, when installing, and reinstalling games, the system will attempt to reinstall over the same block of space on the HDD.  While there is no function to manually force the game to install on a different block of space, there is one possible workaround that might force the game to install on a new section.

Basically, what we are going to do is uninstall the game, clear the cache, and then install some unrelated data to the Hard Drive, which should get installed to the block of space where GTA V was previously installing.

Please try the following:

• a. Uninstall the game from the Games and Apps folder.  Delete everything related to GTA V that is not a save file.
  • b. Clear the system cache, as was described above.
  • c. Install about 7-8GB of unrelated content.  If you have your console connected to the internet, the simplest thing here would be to download a bunch of demos from PSN.  The content is unimportant, you never even have to play the demos, the point here is to just eat up some hard drive space, and when you reinstall GTA V, force the console to install the game to a section that was not previously used.  If you do not have a a connection, installing 10-12 music CDs should use up enough space, although more might be needed.  The idea here is to try to use up approximately the same amount of space as GTA V's install, which is about 8.5GB.
  • d. Reinstall GTA V, and see if conditions improve.

6.) Test the game on a second console, or new hard drive.

This last step is potentially the trickiest step, depending on alternate hardware availability, but probably the most important step for determining the cause of major issues on any console. That step would be to test the disc on a separate console. If you have a friend or family member with a PS3, we strongly recommend installing the game on their console, and see if issues persist.

If you continue to have issues, please let us know the following:

• The model of your Playstation 3
  • The size of your hard drive,
  • How much free space is available
  • The contents of any error code, if applicable. If possible, please submit a screen shot of any error messages, or give the presice wording of the error.

Please also provide us with a detailed summary of which of the above steps you were able to try, and details on what effects they had. Additionally, if you were able to try it in another console and the same issue occurred, please provide the model/HD size, etc. of the second system you tested the game on.

Once we receive this information, we will continue to investigate.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Best Regards,

Mike S.

Davo86, Oct 04 10:50 am (EDT):

Hello,

After downloading the GTA V patch 1.02 for the PS3 I can no longer enter certain stores. The markers on the map have disappeared as well. I can't complete missions that need you to go into a store. Mission 66/69 for example requires you to deliver some cars to LS Customs which is impossible because you can't get inside.

Thanks for any assistance.

Dave

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

Yeh, they also say that if you want to add more comments to your issue to click on the link. I clicked on it, went to the website and it says 0 issues are pending, all have been resolved.

Well I still can't access any of the shops in my game so it definitely hasn't been resolved!!!

melodicmizery
  • melodicmizery

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

its been over 3 weeks now and not only is my los santos shop gone, but kifflom wont finish, and im stuck at 49/50 under the bridges after doing them all for 8 hours straight over and over. theres no point in even writing the tech support. the responses ive got back from them shows they are morons who never played the game and are copy pasting responses off a screen. as a last effort result i wrote a personal letter to them that i will be mailing in the actual mail. i printed out the entire tech support they sent me and said im furious at how stupid they answered my questions, i printed my map out and circled areas of missing icons, and ive included a sheet with every bug i am encountering. im hoping since nobody actually mails letters anymore that this will actually be handed to someone who actually works on the game and can actually see that these are problems. because as of right now who knows how long itll take for the right people to know that these bugs occur. if not fixed by next month im trading this game in for a ps4 game and being completely done with it and i wont even buy anymore rockstar games. im already on a dice veto for there bullcrap

julianw
  • julianw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

Gave up in the end and completed the game from an earlier save.

they clearly don't care in the slightest and continue to work only on the online mode (which continues to be full of glitches) 

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

I've foolishly abandoned my 100% game to start again, I thought I may aswell, it might add some longevity. BUT..... how do I know it's not going to happen again?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users