Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:30 AM
^You gotta be quick, when you get the smile and lingering stare go for it, if you miss it, slap yourself, say "hey" then go for it,
When you're leaning in, if she doesn't quite catch on halfway, go 90% of the way, she's gotta meet you and move the other 10%. I shouldn't have to tell you, but don't pucker your lips or open your mouth when you do this haha, bad idea. Also have a mint or something before attempting.
Make sure you do make some sort of move though, if you don't wanna try the kiss, do what one piece said except just do the arm around, this will probably lead to a hookup anyway.
If you don't make a move of some sort you're going to make it a weird no touchy relationship thingy and that's awkward and not going to go anywhere.
Last thing, if you think it went well you need to tell her afterwards:
"Hey! We should do this again some time"
Ideally you'll have thought of a few days you're free and you can ask her if she's free and then you have your next date said up.