Photo

Slow rendering after update

3 replies to this topic
nignasty
  • nignasty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

I have gta 5 on ps3, set on 720p... I have heard about the cell phones and character switching problems but did anyone else have Buildings, cars, street lights etc. not load fast while driving or flying? I did update my ps3 before i updated the game but i have not heard anything about jaggy edges and really bad rendering speeds from this update.. I even reinstalled the game, any help would be much appreciated  

LoneWolf_9012
  • LoneWolf_9012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:41 AM

i have the same problems  :cry:  but my game has been doing it since day one if i go to fast especially in the city nothing renders it looks like im driving through the air really annoying when running from cops because i run into an unrendered building  or railing and races on gta online are impossible for me to even come close to winning im hoping they will fix this soon

nignasty
  • nignasty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

My main question for you is was day one for you when the game came out? it started after the update for me, but since then there has been a second update and its not any better. Ive been in a bunch of forums and people don't seem to believe that buildings won't even be rendered until i pass them. Your problem seems especially weird, i'm guessing you tried everything too.. setting the resolution to 720p on your console, reinstalling the game, disconnecting from the internet and unplugging everything and restarting the game not signed in. 

nignasty
  • nignasty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

Alright A week of trying and even a new tv wouldn't fix.. i'll wait until the ps4 comes out to play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users