Photo

It will be worth the wait

4 replies to this topic
aboxofdogs
  • aboxofdogs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

I was very lucky on launch day and managed to get into GTA:O without many problems. I just want to let everyone know that even though you do have to wait, it will be well worth the wait. Rockstar did a great job with this (excluding the few bugs the game does have) and this sh*t, this is easily one of the best multiplayer games I have played. I would also be happy to answer any questions anyone has about the game (if I know the answers), so ask away!

• Sanguivoriphobia likes this

JoeDuplantier
  • JoeDuplantier

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

how does having a max of 16 players per free roam feel?

do other people show as blips on the map all the time or what?

how much time is spent in loading screens?

DaPieGuy
  • DaPieGuy

You Got Twoglopped!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

How are the missions? Are they repetitive or unique?

aboxofdogs
  • aboxofdogs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

Joe, it really depends on the type of server you're in. If it is a good game, it feels really cool, and it makes finding people to do Jobs with you easier. Other people will be constant white dots, while crew members will be white dots outlined with your crew color, and people with a bounty on their head will be a red dot. I can't really say about the loading screen right now, as it fluctuates because the game is using the Rockstar Cloud service so much and that is not a 100% yet.

DaPieGuy, the missions are great. I am level 24 and am finding missions that surprise me. An example is 

Spoiler
The missions that you can find around the city will be two teams facing off, while others can be acquired by making calls/getting calls to or from NPCs (and those ones are purely be co-operative, I believe)

Sanguivoriphobia
  • Sanguivoriphobia

Count

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:01 AM

I agree it is a really great game. I'm going online without any problems on my account. Once you manage to get past the bugs at the beginning during the race/tutorials you're smooth sailing, I've had no problems. I've enjoyed it alot although I'm still settling down. It's been really fun!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users