Real car mods. Need help.

3 replies to this topic
James46322
  • James46322

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

Hey all,

I know this may not quite be relevant but I'm new here literally just signed up 

I have installed GTA San Andreas on the computer works absolutely fine then I heard you can change the cars to what we have here in reality so I thought well I want to be able to drive a Ford Ka on San Andreas so I downloaded the file and installed it the way I was meant to using SAMI and now when I go to play the game after the opening sequence you get that little white bar loading? Well when that little white bar gets half way its stops and freezes yet the music still plays

I also want to install cars like Citroen AX, Fiat Cinquecento (Cant spell it) and other cars similar, How do I get these to work without the game crashing?

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:03 PM Edited by radioman, 03 October 2013 - 07:05 PM.

Hey all,

I know this may not quite be relevant but I'm new here literally just signed up 

I have installed GTA San Andreas on the computer works absolutely fine then I heard you can change the cars to what we have here in reality so I thought well I want to be able to drive a Ford Ka on San Andreas so I downloaded the file and installed it the way I was meant to using SAMI and now when I go to play the game after the opening sequence you get that little white bar loading? Well when that little white bar gets half way its stops and freezes yet the music still plays

I also want to install cars like Citroen AX, Fiat Cinquecento (Cant spell it) and other cars similar, How do I get these to work without the game crashing?

First off, this section is for Un-modded games ONLY...there is a dedicated modding section, as noted at the top of EVERY subforum here. Just a friendly heads up. :)

Next, V1 is the ONLY game version that has the ability to mod to the extent-V2 and V3(Digital Downloads version) are NOT moddable in that way-those ONLY work with Script mods...HTH

Also note that from June 2005 onwards ONLY V2 copies were sold in retail. I know, I got mine back in June 2005 from Wal-Mart #990 and it was a V2 copy. 

James46322
  • James46322

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

How do I get V1 of San Andreas, I dont know what Version I have but I installed it with a disc 

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

How do I get V1 of San Andreas, I dont know what Version I have but I installed it with a disc 

Look at the case the game came in, if it says "Second Edition" it is V2-Also, on the beginning screen where you have the option to load a game or start a new game, it will say "V2.00" at the bottom right side of the screen. 

The ONLY way to get a V1 game now a days is either a Pawn shop, Flea Market, or Craigslist or similar. V2 copies can be downgraded, however, you are on your own if you decide to go that route, as it is against Forum rules to discuss such things on here. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users