Photo

Holding up a store with two people

21 replies to this topic
snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

I was in a room full of people. I end up helping somebody defend themselves, so we end up driving around together and I drove him to a store. Knowing the drill he ran out to hold the store up, and instead of waiting in the car I went inside too. The clerk will not do anything when two people are trying to rob him, just stands there almost in shock.

Is this a bug or do you have to hold up a store solo?

Cheeznut
  • Cheeznut

Los Santos Bum King

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

its a sign... pull the trigger

tipplur
  • tipplur

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

i've done this many times and he always gave up the money, first to pick it up gets it

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Just shoot the retard and take the cash yourself :p

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

I figured it was a glitch, I changed rooms after but didn't get a chance to try it. Even when we shot him I didn't see any money. Shooting the cash registers made sparks (broke them), didn't see any money.

I robbed one alone later and thought I saw a prompt for opening the register yourself, but I think it was .1 seconds before I shot it.

Are you supposed to walk up to it and do it by hand, or shoot it like SP?

JimmyDaMoney
  • JimmyDaMoney

GYP Squad

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

it does that if you've already hit that store

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

I figured it was a glitch, I changed rooms after but didn't get a chance to try it. Even when we shot him I didn't see any money. Shooting the cash registers made sparks (broke them), didn't see any money.

I robbed one alone later and thought I saw a prompt for opening the register yourself, but I think it was .1 seconds before I shot it.

Are you supposed to walk up to it and do it by hand, or shoot it like SP?

If you walk up to the main cash register from behind, it will give you an option to press the right d-pad to take the cash, the second one you need to shoot open.

• wigwam likes this

Mr. Me-Too
  • Mr. Me-Too

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

You might have to shoot him and take the cash from the register yourself. I robbed and store and a tip appeared and said the clerk will no longer give you the money you have to take it. I didn't have to shoot the clerk I robbed as he ran away.

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

Gotcha, I think it was probably him having already done the hold up to that store recently but not me.... so I was getting him in maybe. Or maybe just a bug in that server (is that possible).

anyway, thanks.

About to head home, hoping for no problems when I get there.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

You know I made a thread about a similar situtation but it worked out a little differently..

I was about to rob an LTD mart but I had to fill my life up at the sprunk machine first, so I did so and by the time I drank it a guy had already came into the store I was going to rob and the guy was already filling the bag up! I was shocked and offended because that was my lick!!! So I pulled out my KSG and whacked the guy and put two in his chest. I took his money and the cash for the job and then I left the store..

• Mr. Me-Too likes this

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

After robbing a store with multiple people, you can hold down the back/select button to brin up the quick menu and there Gould be an option to 'share cash from the last job.'. Once you click on that you'll see a list of everybody in the server. You can go through that list and pick a percentage to give to anybody in the server.

Did a robbery with a friend last night and split it 50-50 afterwards.
  • SmoothGetaway likes this

Lisha
  • Lisha

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

idk why but just imagining that happenening makes me lol, you're f*cking pointing your guns at him and he's just standing there like this: D:

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

you need to scream down your mic and every one thinks your a retard.

Impromtu
  • Impromtu

Lurker Since '03

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

Seen two folk do it without any problems, well can count me as a problem for them they didn't have a getaway car cause I took it ^^. They weren't too pleased but I enjoyed myself :D.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

It sounded like a good idea on paper but then you end up hearing little English boys yelling and cursing as you drive down the freeway. 

Lisha
  • Lisha

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Some guy was heavily breathing down his mic rather than yelling, was really annoying.

• GTAhole likes this

lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

mics shouldnt be used unless in robberies and missions etc and confined to anyone who is involved, all ive heard is foreign fukers and kids who must be no more than 15 screaming like they have no testicles..

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

mics shouldnt be used unless in robberies and missions etc and confined to anyone who is involved, all ive heard is foreign fukers and kids who must be no more than 15 screaming like they have no testicles..

You are a foreign fuker to me too...

SingingTrout85
  • SingingTrout85

Reserved Semi-Serious Gamer

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

It sounded like a good idea on paper but then you end up hearing little English boys yelling and cursing as you drive down the freeway. 

Whistle or sing then. Mute the ear piercing tones of youth too. Sheesh.

Wait, you can mute specific people right? O_o

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

I've used the mic the last 4 stores I've robbed, it's f*ckin hilarious. The shopkeeper fills that bag so quick lol. I can ave him robbed and be parked up in an alley b4 the cops are anywhere near. So I'll be continuing to do it. If it saves ya time, money and a chase from the cops...hell yeah.

I've only heard older lads do it and we've always had a giggle at it with each other. It's all part of the craic. So feel free to get creative with your shouting. Ala O Dog.

Btw there's big boys in England too.

Browntrout79
  • Browntrout79

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

Did a stick up with a crew member, he was standing near me at the register. I fired warning shots at the bottles behind the clerk, crew member thought he would do the same. Instead of him firing the warning shots too, Boom!
Pistol whip to the back of my head, knocks me out cold.
Dang rookies!

xX-EmptyClip-Xx
  • xX-EmptyClip-Xx

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

One problem I ran into with robbing stores with more then one person inside is accidently killing my partner by getting to close to him and trying to aim my gun at the clerk.  Just ended up pistol whipping my partner lol.  Was funny as sh*t but a total accident...  Hope this can be fixed somehow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users