Photo

Bountys...

15 replies to this topic
dan_level
  • dan_level

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

Just got on GTA:O within 5 mins someone set a random bounty on me... 

is there going to be something done about this, like if someone kills you then you can set a bounty on them. But just getting on to have a random bounty is not fun now im been hunted when i just want to play.

jamminsport16
  • jamminsport16

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

You must have talked to Lester...

dan_level
  • dan_level

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

What do you mean by that?

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Dunno why you're complaining. Someone is wasting money by asking someone to kill you. As long as you deposit your fund regularly into your bank, what's the worry?

My issue is not being able to set bounties on people who haven't spoken to Lester. There was this one little sh*te who stole my car I would happily pay money to have killed.

dan_level
  • dan_level

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Dunno why you're complaining. Someone is wasting money by asking someone to kill you. As long as you deposit your fund regularly into your bank, what's the worry?

My issue is not being able to set bounties on people who haven't spoken to Lester. There was this one little sh*te who stole my car I would happily pay money to have killed.

The worst part is 2k for hospital bill but the bounty set on me is usually 1k. If the minimum bounty was 10k that would stop the random bountys alot.

BroDoYouEvenLift
  • BroDoYouEvenLift

Crackhead

• Members

I think bounties are a waste of money. So someone puts a $5000 bounty on you, and people who want that will come after you and kill you. You end up dying, so what? You respawn and the person who put the bounty on you is short $5000 instead of being short $0 and killing you himself.

jamminsport16
  • jamminsport16

Rat

• Members

What do you mean by that?

After I talked to Lester, he explained everything about bounties. And, from that point on it became the bounty game lol.

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:20 PM Edited by twigs2001, 03 October 2013 - 11:20 PM.

Must be a bug of some sort surely, everytime i enter freeroam i get a bounty put on me for $9000...and im talking the INSTANT i step into the freeroam..and no one even comes after me.

dan_level
  • dan_level

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

I was just been chased by some people wanting to kill me for the bounty so i went in my apartment now there outside, wasting there time really.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

Holy sh*t.. Thats dirty right there..

dan_level
  • dan_level

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

I was just been chased by some people wanting to kill me for the bounty so i went in my apartment now there outside, wasting there time really.

fml i went to exit in my Cheetah see if they chase me...they was 3 of them outside of my garage with sticky bombs on the floor waiting. now im down 650k car and im trapped in my apartment..

Dmos23
  • Dmos23

Mangu_Power

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

I stole a normal NPC vehicle, immediately got a text message from unknown saying i have a bounty on my head for 1000.

dan_level
  • dan_level

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

Im using my tv inside and i can see them waiting lol

• -TommyVercetti- likes this

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:29 PM Edited by snoopdoug, 03 October 2013 - 11:30 PM.

I finally had a bounty put on me and it was just driving around doing my own thing. Somebody probably did it by accident or was just learning and experimenting, it was only $1k. (just read and realized it was probably from stealing a random NPC car. I think I also had a text saying I will find you or something from uknown)

It was pretty awesome though because right before or right after it was set, a car came up for Simeon (the one that shows everybody where it is). I start trying to get to the car, and others are doing the same while also trying to kill me if they got the chance. It was pretty awesome haha. I think that is the type of thing R* was hoping for.

dan_level
  • dan_level

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

Think it has gone to far when i cant even leave my apartment without been killed, or im just on a server full of 10 year olds with nothing else better to do then camp me...and another bounty on me 1k..

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

Yeah, it's insta-bounty just as soon as my character appears. Start an instanced mission solo. Finish mission. Respawn on sever and insta-bounty before my character even takes a step. It's gotta be the game.  Maybe R* didn't think players were killing other random players enough without giving them a reason to. ««-------to be read sarcastically

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users