How the f*ck do I steal the Jet?

8 replies to this topic
John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

No kiddie replies like..."u suk lolz"...please.

Ok, so I've just finished the SP campaign, and now I want to go on a rampage with the jet.

But every time I enter the military base, I just get blown to smithereens. I watched a tutorial on YouTube where the guy bypassed the security guard on a Sanchez without getting any stars, but I've tried this exact technique 5 times now, and I always get 4/5 stars!

What's the point in having these military planes if we can't even bloody fly them?

2gw9s10.jpg

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

I base-jumped into the base and ran straight for the jet. I got hit with a missile but luckily it didn't damage the jet too bad. The bullsh*t part is that it's surrounded by a fence and I clipped my wing on it and the damn jet exploded.

Kita802
  • Kita802

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

On one side of the base there is a mountain range that leads up near the fence, climb the hill with pretty much any vehicle, then jump right in and head for the jets. There are usually at least 2 jets,but be quick, they come at you hard.

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

Get a sports car, drive to the nearest hangar (starting at the west entrance), jump into the jet without firing a single bullet, takeoff within 3 seconds.

To make it easier: Make a quicksave right in front of the gate and use franklin's ability to make the first view corners smoothly.

After a view tries you should get the hang of it and never fail again, it's quite easily actually, you just need to know how :)

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

This is how I did it..

http://www.youtube.c...iUjkf-_CqT7dP0g

..Or if you are level 9, you can parachute in.  Just remember to go to your inventory menu and equip your parachute because it won't automatically appear like it does in SP.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

I base-jumped into the base and ran straight for the jet. I got hit with a missile but luckily it didn't damage the jet too bad. The bullsh*t part is that it's surrounded by a fence and I clipped my wing on it and the damn jet exploded.

I tried this with Trevor - got blown up by a tank as soon as I tried to take off.

Get a sports car, drive to the nearest hangar (starting at the west entrance), jump into the jet without firing a single bullet, takeoff within 3 seconds.

To make it easier: Make a quicksave right in front of the gate and use franklin's ability to make the first view corners smoothly.

After a view tries you should get the hang of it and never fail again, it's quite easily actually, you just need to know how :)

I made the save before trying to enter, but it's a pain in the balls having to wait forever to load back up again after you get killed.

GTAman124
  • GTAman124

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

Go to the jet inside the hanger with the open door not the jet out in the open. I prefer air dropping in to get it, but pull your shoot at the very last moment. 

aquatko
  • aquatko

Hello

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

Go with car and use Franklin and his special ability. At least try that.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

Wat? I stole my first jet while driving a clucking bells big rig.. The tanks though. Don't get why they're wasting tons of diesel having that 65 tonne beast patrolling their base.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users