Photo

I hope this game has lots of Clothing DLC

17 replies to this topic
TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

Anyone else feel that Online is missing a lot of clothing options from the SP?  Sure, online has some cool clothing, but not to the scale that I was expecting.  It doesn't even have ski masks, face bandanas, or gas masks, which are typical gang/robbery attire.  Also, there are hardly any suit options, another bank robber necessity.  I know the heists aren't out yet, so hopefully those will bring some new outfits.  I'd like to be robbing in style, instead of jeans and a sweatshirt.....

Anyone think this will be corrected via lots of clothing from DLC packs?

Retardation
  • Retardation

Radio Mirror Park

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

yeah i hope so too. however i predict that the beach bum pack will only contain 299 different coloured bikinis and 1 hat

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

yeah i hope so too. however i predict that the beach bum pack will only contain 299 different coloured bikinis and 1 hat

Hopefully not.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

We need some more hairstyles too. :/

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

i wish there was a long hair option for the girls.. like the npcs have.... why cant we players have that long hair? even Amanda has it in singleplayer and they cant let players use it?

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

So do I actually, we need more hats. Like a fez.

tumblr_lmuopkoEco1qfe5gf.gif

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

The Upcoming Free Beach Bum-pack (during the first few weeks, maybe week 2 or 3?) will have 300 clothes and stuff :)

Currently Planned GTA Online Content Updates:
Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on for the first few weeks of Grand Theft Auto Online, alongside an aggressive period of tuning and finessing the game. We will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them – bear in mind that the order of things may well change, and we will probably add some extra stuff as well!

• The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.

• The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.

• Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.

• Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:52 PM Edited by TGPomy, 03 October 2013 - 11:52 PM.

They need a military pack to include Merryweather outfits and the Hunter helicopter that was supposed to be in-game (but was cut at the last second).  Also, a robbery pack full of gas masks, ski masks, bandanas, etc.

BlackeyGRAM
  • BlackeyGRAM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

Long hair and fingerless gloves! Please!

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:59 PM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 04 October 2013 - 12:00 AM.

Don't forget to write to [email protected] for feedback, better to write there than here with all your suggestions. :)

Yes, there could be

Military Pack DLC (Military clothing/apparel, new weapons and add-ons, new vehicles)

Gothic DLC (with extravagant hairstyles, fingerless gloves, more bustiers and whatnot),

Rocker/Biker DLC (not only with new clothes and apparel but also with new Motorbikes!)

Imagination is the limit :)

Zanje
  • Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:06 AM Edited by Zanje, 04 October 2013 - 12:06 AM.

Yeah definitely. while there is alot of cool stuff online, they are still missing out on some of the cool stuff from sp as well, hell it would be awesome if they added some of those items with different styles to wear them in both Online and SP.

Take Michael's "Denim Shirt" class of clothing, could easily do "Unbuttoned / Untucked, Buttoned / Untucked, Button / Tucked" along with sleeves "Rolled, Unrolled" for each. That would add an insane amount of variety with relatively little work since they only need 6 models, one already being in the game, that they can just change the color / texture of for different articles of clothing.

XxMASTACHOLOxX
  • XxMASTACHOLOxX

Spoderman sweg

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

Also those college jerseys you can see in the suburban shop but you can't buy them also more basketball singlets since there is only one

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

Just emailed R* my suggestions. :)

SingingTrout85
  • SingingTrout85

Reserved Semi-Serious Gamer

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

Gloves (gloves in SP only appear with certain outfits), more hairstyles (I'm waiting for one that looks sort of like the Ceasar, except its more spikey in the front), and some more masks.

I mean, I'll be good with a hockey mask, but that's just for my one character (I'm also assuming that mask in particular is online too, as I haven't had a chance on there yet).

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:20 AM

We need some more hairstyles too. :/

My boy. 

Lakewayking
  • Lakewayking

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

like to see more jeans and bandanas that are tied around the head like the ballas and families wear

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:51 AM Edited by TGPomy, 04 October 2013 - 02:51 AM.

These were my suggestions sent to the GTA Online R* email.

1.  Military Pack -  Clothing like the Army/Merryweather mercs wear.  Camo uniforms, fingerless gloves, helmets, etc... Vehicles such as the Hunter Helicopter and the Army Mammoth Patriot.

2.  Heist Clothing Pack -  Various Ski masks, Face Bandanas, Balaclavas, and Gas masks.  These are typical heist clothing pieces, should be nice to rob banks in style.  My personal favorite idea.

3. Biker Clothing Pack - Ability to get Lost MC Burrito in GTA Online, wear Lost MC apparel, etc..

4. Los Santos Sports Apparel Pack - Ability to wear Los Santos Kings hats, jerseys, shirts.  Also, the Los Santos Panic apparel would be great.

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by AllenKS, 04 October 2013 - 03:03 AM.

I wish you could combine hats/masks/bandanas/headphones/etc.

I wanted to make my guy look like the long lost member of Hollywood Undead, but no dice.

Hollywood+Undead+HU+AT+Promo.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users