Photo

GTA V Shadows problem

16 replies to this topic
brutes
  • brutes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

So I play on xbox 360 and my problems are shadow in the distance,they sutter something like in this video,can someone help me?

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=NX5r_9qXQjc

I tried TV settings,I put on 720p,I installed only install disc to usb

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

I don't see what you mean. That video shows the game stuttering, not shadows flashing around. Do you mean shadows keep flashing?

brutes
  • brutes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

I don't see what you mean. That video shows the game stuttering, not shadows flashing around. Do you mean shadows keep flashing?

Look when he drives at the object behind it,like they are flashing it happens to me in game in GTA V and also shadows keep flashing like stutering.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

Look when he drives at the object behind it,like they are flashing it happens to me in game in GTA V and also shadows keep flashing like stutering.

Where? There aren't even any shadows in the video.

brutes
  • brutes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

Just look at the objects they look like shining,like flashing..can you see it?On the builiding and at the center when he is driving..it happens to me 

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by Murad96, 03 October 2013 - 10:54 PM.

Just look at the objects they look like shining,like flashing..can you see it?On the builiding and at the center when he is driving..it happens to me 

No, I don't see it. :/ It looks normal, the only thing wrong with that video is the graphics settings.

brutes
  • brutes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

No, I don't see it. :/ It looks normal, the only thing wrong with that video is the graphics settings.

At the beggining when he drives look at the object sining those stairs at the center just at the start of the video

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Is this a joke? The title is about GTAV but the video shows GTAIV and the OP says it's X360 but the

video shows gameplay from a laptop? Wth is this all about??

brutes
  • brutes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

@Silver I just linked that video to show whats the problem in my game..I play GTA V on Xbox 360 and the problem is the same as in the video I linked.I couldnt find a video with that problem in GTA V so maybe I only have that problem...

brutes
  • brutes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

anyone?help

brutes
  • brutes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

please someone help

squeakyg
  • squeakyg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

I honestly don't know what you're playing at.

You post a video of GTA IV on PC... which has nothing observably wrong with it except it's running very slowly. I don't see any problem with shadows in that video, except for not really seeing any shadows.

This video does not demonstrate anything. You are not articulating your problem at all. Nobody can help when you post a video of GTA IV that doesn't even demonstrate the problem you're (failing to) describe in GTA V.

brutes
  • brutes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

Will record tonight so you will se what I am talking about,thanks 

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Kawaii-desu!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

Bump.

I think it might be our Xbox's because R* said it wouldn't work very well on the older Xbox 360's from 2009 and before. I have  the same problem as you and unfortunately buying a new Xbox is probably the only way to fix it.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

Bump.

I think it might be our Xbox's because R* said it wouldn't work very well on the older Xbox 360's from 2009 and before. I have  the same problem as you and unfortunately buying a new Xbox is probably the only way to fix it.

What about the slim version? The 2010 one?

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Kawaii-desu!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

Bump.

Should probably do okay if it has a big hard drive or usb attached. However I'm not really sure since I've never owned one.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

Bump.

Should probably do okay if it has a big hard drive or usb attached. However I'm not really sure since I've never owned one.

Yeah, I have a slim with V installed on a 16 GB USB. No big problems yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users