Photo

Brand New Car Disappeared From My Garage

9 replies to this topic
ET3RN4L GUNN3R
  • ET3RN4L GUNN3R

F**k off trolls, I got time for ya shiz

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

So just spent over 4 hours earning $155,000 tp buy a car. Bought the Bullet spent 30 minutes driving it. Went to single player, turned my xbox off came back on 30 minutes later . . . and it was gone. No refund of $155,000 and no car in my garage. I have not recived any message of support from @rockstargames or @rockstarsupport. So I just wanted to know if anyone knows if they have recoved any support or if anyone is in this same situation. Thanks ... dont any F**ing haters start commenting s**t.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

Did you place a tracker on it?

To place a tracker you need to either buy one at the LS customs, or you need to drive it out of your garage once.

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

nelson_muntz_haha.jpg

ET3RN4L GUNN3R
  • ET3RN4L GUNN3R

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

To place a tracker you need to either buy one at the LS customs, or you need to drive it out of your garage once.

Any car you have have insurance and a tracker, theres no sign of it. Looked on the map, tried different session, tried a mission and also calling the insurance place.

ET3RN4L GUNN3R
  • ET3RN4L GUNN3R

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

nelson_muntz_haha.jpg

Cant you read? No Haters . . . go back to your bridge troll :L

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

The connection between the consoles servers and rockstar servers is atrocious. People are losing everything - even apartments - so you're best off just banking your money until rockstar fix their sh*t.

ET3RN4L GUNN3R
  • ET3RN4L GUNN3R

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

The connection between the consoles servers and rockstar servers is atrocious. People are losing everything - even apartments - so you're best off just banking your money until rockstar fix their sh*t.

Ok thanks man, its just I worked for the car and its not as if rockstar said dont spend any money. Im not stupid I have noticed the servers being S**t at the moment and I will be patient and just wait for the fixes/Patches.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Any car you have have insurance and a tracker, theres no sign of it. Looked on the map, tried different session, tried a mission and also calling the insurance place.

No this is not right, insurance and trackers need to be bought. im not 100% sure if a bought car comes with trackers and insurances, but I would atleast take it to LS customs to make sure it was already fitted on there.

ET3RN4L GUNN3R
  • ET3RN4L GUNN3R

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

No this is not right, insurance and trackers need to be bought. im not 100% sure if a bought car comes with trackers and insurances, but I would atleast take it to LS customs to make sure it was already fitted on there.

Thats what I did after it arrived, they were both already bought and installed on the car. So . . . I guess I was just one of them unlucky ones that lost something. :L Life goes on.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

Thats what I did after it arrived, they were both already bought and installed on the car. So . . . I guess I was just one of them unlucky ones that lost something. :L Life goes on.

Ah ok, thats good to know then, but yeah. sh*t like this happens.

I assume that the problem is that the cloud went down before you bought it, so when the cloud came back up, while you where gone, the car did not get saved. (but its very weird that your money isnt back tho).

I had this bug out on a savegame 2 days ago, where the car you start with suddenly vanished on me, i came out from a mission and it was just gone. nowhere to be found, and the insurance number was not even on my phone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users