Photo

Still can not get in GTA V Online

13 replies to this topic
Cha0SSS
  • Cha0SSS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

I am getting really tired and frustrated by this sh*t. For some reason I still can not start the first tutorial race thingy. It keeps 'launching' the session when I try to start it. 

I mean come on, it has been three days since the release.

Does anyone else have this problem and/or is there anyone out there who knows how to solve this?

Thanks in advance

Cha0SSS

DwnShft2Xcelr8
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8

Hove Beach Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

I was just about to make a similar thread. It just keeps reading "Launching session" while playing terrible music. I'm getting so pissed. I'm just slightly relieved to know I'm not the only one experiencing this bullsh*t.

Jordanlf3208
  • Jordanlf3208

Salty Kirby Crew

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

I am getting really tired and frustrated by this sh*t. For some reason I still can not start the first tutorial race thingy. It keeps 'launching' the session when I try to start it. 

Does anyone else have this problem and/or is there anyone out there who knows how to solve this?

Thanks in advance

Cha0SSS

Really is unfortunate that this is happening to so many people. Confirmed patch incoming as soon as tomorrow. Trust me it is well worth the wait. All I did was let it sit there for a really long time and I got through, been running perfect since about 6 P.M. launch day.

Arroz14th
  • Arroz14th

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

Im at waiting for players

H0WITZER
  • H0WITZER

One Sexy F*ck

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

mine works....and has been the last 2 days....ps3....suckkkasss hahah

motorider420
  • motorider420

MotoRider42HC

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

They just announced that they will be releasing a full title update tomorrow.

Cubanjew
  • Cubanjew

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

Thanks in advance

Cha0SSS

Are you blind or simply retarded? There's a new topic created every couple of minutes on this. 

SteveG
  • SteveG

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

if you do race on solo better chance of it working i know its frustrating just keep tryin you will get there

MaGicBush
  • MaGicBush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

Same issue here, I was able to play fine yesterday and got through it. Unfortunately that character was deleted today, and so I made a new one in the other slot only to get stuck on the race like day 1. This issue was supposedly fixed according to R*, obviously not :(

Cha0SSS
  • Cha0SSS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

Are you blind or simply retarded? There's a new topic created every couple of minutes on this. 

Probably both, but thanks for your input CubanJew!

Senor Salami
  • Senor Salami

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by Senor Salami, 03 October 2013 - 10:47 PM.

The posts are made too frequently for anyone to really notice there's another similar to it.  When things cool down this will change.  Until then, it's best to accept it for what it is.

Hopefully tomorrow will be smoother than the past few days.

Uncle Jack
  • Uncle Jack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

I've been stuck on the launching session screen since Tuesday. Haven't even completed the tutorial race yet. I deleted the update and downloaded and reinstalled but still no dice.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

I was having the same problems. I was in the lobby of the first race and I could see other people in with me but it wasn't starting up. I just stayed in the lobby but was on the laptop listening to music. Literally after an 1+ hours I see out of the corner of my eye that I can choose my vehicle. I chose it and the race began. It was only me and Lamar but once I finished I've been able to do everything after with not one single problem.

Seriously when it says launching session just don't leave and do something else to pass the time, keeping the TV in sight in case the race does start. Like I say it took over an hour for me but it's worth it since I can play anything I want now.

aandrew610
  • aandrew610

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

I'm Still having issue's connecting it's not working at all

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users