Photo

Grand Theft Auto Online is the best game I've ever played

36 replies to this topic
SoulTrain75
  • SoulTrain75

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

its a great game, but its gonna be hard to top red dead redemption for me. i hope the next one is even better.

KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

the reason I love this game is the interactivity

It's almost like an RPG ( my favorite game genre)

XxMASTACHOLOxX
  • XxMASTACHOLOxX

Spoderman sweg

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Just finished doing lots of races with my crew and a few and I earnt over $80,000 :) :) :)

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:48 AM Edited by ramtastic, 04 October 2013 - 10:49 AM.

I'm enjoying online so far, but it seems like it's got an identity crisis. There doesn't seem to be an endgame apart from get rich so you can shoot people from a more luxurious car. 

I like the idea of what they're trying to do, but for now (for me at least) it just seems like it's GTA IV's multiplayer with the option to coop some missions. 

gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

i have to say its probably the most fun ive had online and as a big online player (pc too) that's quite a statement.

I understand people are annoyed, that's to be expected but its more than worth the wait...

I love how they have managed to get teamwork into the missions, it just works, and the laughs..... omg the stuff that happens is incredible, one min its pure tension then some crazy sh*t happens and you can't breath for laughing so hard, even on your own fail moments (of which there have been many) you can't help crying with laughter...

My only wish would be to ad voices to your character I miss that from SP and then to turn down the wanted level system, that can be a pain sometimes..

But online is incredible no question, each session is completely different but just as epic, R* have done a fantastic job with it...

KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

I'm enjoying online so far, but it seems like it's got an identity crisis. There doesn't seem to be an endgame apart from get rich so you can shoot people from a more luxurious car. 
I like the idea of what they're trying to do, but for now (for me at least) it just seems like it's GTA IV's multiplayer with the option to coop some missions.

On gta 4 you could never rob stores, perform heists, buy cars and properties or interact with the world in any way shape or form..

I love the new interaction menu btw

DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

The end game? Have fun. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users