» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto Online is the best game I've ever played

36 replies to this topic
KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by KING2dor, 03 October 2013 - 10:21 PM.

...When it works, I can't even tell you how much fun everybody was having last night!

Everybody I was talking to Online said its the best game ever!

Just wait till the bugs are fixed in a week to a month I swear nothing even comes remotely close to this game, it has everything I could possible want, and even adding more!

Good day :)

Edit: oh and if anyone is playing on psn add me: KING2dor
  • TakinThyBacon, Hover_Mode, The Wooden Mask and 1 other like this

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

Yeah, We have to forget about these "Dark Times" ROCKSTAR is having... The Real experience is about to begin.. once this fiasco is Dealt with Trust me, people will talk about this GTA ONLINE for a very very long time.... :^:

Gezim
  • Gezim

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

I just played for the first time last night only about 5 minutes (it was late) and I was chasing some dude with a cop car with the police lights on. It was pretty fun. lol

It gave me a Burnout Paradise vibe to it, because it's in LA. A game which I played online a lot of!

LeoTarred
  • LeoTarred

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

Finally a positive thread. In the new year when all the bugs are ironed out and the first bits of DLC are released then we can judge. But i really like the online.

• lannydee likes this

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:17 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 03 October 2013 - 10:18 PM.

wow I thought it would be a troll topic but I was wrong, nice to see some positivity in here... I'm a bit pissed off because of the problems but it's true that GTA:O is a lot of fun, I've played it with some guys from my crew and we created some havoc and had some pretty good laughs in free roam... can't wait until all the problems (or at least the server ones) are fixed to play properly the missions

• The Wooden Mask likes this

moKoE_LoCz
  • moKoE_LoCz

A.S.A.P

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

I can already say its the best and I've only played 30 mins or so (well the longest ive played despite many maybe 5 min sessions before something going wrong). Team death match is fun as hell and so is survival. Can't wait till its all up and going. I didn't say goodbye to my life too much on SP but once online starts working....I can already see it. 

Hover_Mode
  • Hover_Mode

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

I feel the same way. I knew online was gonna be good, but not this good

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by TeCNeEk, 03 October 2013 - 10:21 PM.

I played it for 8 straight hours and loved it. So much fun to be had in online. :)

Selwood24
  • Selwood24

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

Im so excited to try Online out, I tried it once, got past the 1st cutscene but then it froze, so I haven't touched it since, waiting for the fix, which will hopefully be tomorrow.

Iv'e still got loads to do to get 100% anyway, so im in no rush to get Online.

Man, im just loving this game, easily the best game iv'e ever played, but I am a bit of a Rockstar fanboy  :r*:

rixsta
  • rixsta

16PSI 4X4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

Australian servers seem fine, I was able to get on and off many times last night without a single issue.

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

This is just the beginning. I hope all the people who are enjoying the game have a sh*tty time once the losers hop on and ruin it.

This game isn't good at all. Missions are disguised as f*cking multiplayer modes, sh*t, IV is really better than V after all.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:58 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 03 October 2013 - 10:59 PM.

This is just the beginning. I hope all the people who are enjoying the game have a sh*tty time once the losers hop on and ruin it.

This game isn't good at all. Missions are disguised as f*cking multiplayer modes, sh*t, IV is really better than V after all.

are you really that angry because you can't play multiplayer?! feel sorry for you 

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

are you really that angry because you can't play multiplayer?! feel sorry for you 

Eh, not really angry. Just stating the truth.

If it seemed like I was angry, then you are misreading. 

lannydee
  • lannydee

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

It is a blast! Let all of us who love it keep playing it for a very long time, and let all the people without patience go play some sh*tty title somewhere else. 

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

Yeah despite the bugs and not being able to get on, it's really f*cking fun. I played for a few hours yesterday and was having a blast, hopefully the servers or whatever start working again :(

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

Finally a positive thread. In the new year when all the bugs are ironed out and the first bits of DLC are released then we can judge. But i really like the online.

New year? Are you f*cking kidding me?!

In about a week or 2 all the bugs will be ''ironed out''.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Eh, not really angry. Just stating the truth.

If it seemed like I was angry, then you are misreading. 

Don't know it seemed that way, it's just a lot of people who actually manage to play it have fun and in my opinion it is indeed fun, there are a lot of missions which are not disguised game modes and free roam has actually a point (getting money, buy stuff, level up) while in IV it didn't so it's not valid to assume IV was better...but if it's your opinion it's your opinion...

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

How are people playing? I can't get in for the life of me.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

wow I thought it would be a troll topic but I was wrong, nice to see some positivity in here... I'm a bit pissed off because of the problems but it's true that GTA:O is a lot of fun, I've played it with some guys from my crew and we created some havoc and had some pretty good laughs in free roam... can't wait until all the problems (or at least the server ones) are fixed to play properly the missions

LOL - So did I, so that's why I made sure to read it first before clicking Like.  To make sure it wasn't one of the usual entitled 12 year old troll threads.

• KillaDanny likes this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

Another title update possibly coming tomorrow as I predicted, it better f*cking work.

http://www.rockstarg...ch-updates.html

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

i had a blast for a few good hours today just doing the jobs and stalking dudes in the chopper. i understand peoples anger though. many have booked time off work or put off other things for this and lets face facts. nobody would care if it was mediocre. hopefully tomorrow's patch will get things sorted.

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:17 PM Edited by nuer, 03 October 2013 - 11:18 PM.

Are you talking about the game mode missions? There are 500 missions/jobs you can start using your phone. By progressing through the story line you unlock side activities and bigger jobs.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Cannot wait for them to add more criminal side activities, saw a safe in the back room of a liquor store.

This is the BEST game I have ever experienced.  It has toppled Fallout: New Vegas for me and that is saying a lot.  No game even comes close to how good this is going to be.

The only other game I'll be looking forward to now is the next Fallout and Cyberpunk 2077.  Other than that, I'll be on this sh*t indefinitely. 

• KING2dor likes this

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

Are you talking about the game mode missions? There are 500 missions/jobs you can start using your phone. By progressing through the story line you earn more money and unlock bigger jobs.

Well yes, they are there in my phone but by the time I get on, none of my friends are online... So who can I possibly play with?

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:22 PM Edited by riksterinto, 03 October 2013 - 11:24 PM.

Are you talking about the game mode missions? There are 500 missions/jobs you can start using your phone. By progressing through the story line you unlock side activities and bigger jobs.

Exactly.  I just reached level 19 and I'm overwhelmed at all the different types of missions and side quests you can do and every time I rank up, more are added.

Spoiler

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

Are you talking about the game mode missions? There are 500 missions/jobs you can start using your phone. By progressing through the story line you earn more money and unlock bigger jobs.

Well yes, they are there in my phone but by the time I get on, none of my friends are online... So who can I possibly play with?

All the jobs can be done on your own.

liesch
  • liesch

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

still dont f*cking work for me i hope its good.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

still dont f*cking work for me i hope its good.

yes it is (IMO) wait for tomorrow as it seems a patch will be released which hopefully will fix all the problems

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

when it works? pfft 3 days in and i still cant get into the game... never launches the first mission.

KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

Another title update possibly coming tomorrow as I predicted, it better f*cking work.

http://www.rockstarg...ch-updates.html

Yea I heard abou that! Sounds promising, hopefully it's smoother sailing for everybody from now on

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users