Photo

Funny or Rude

35 replies to this topic
ReelThug
  • ReelThug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Is it wrong to destroy another players get away car while he's robbing a convenience store in GTAOnline? Or derail his escape from the police?
  • JayS09 likes this

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Douche bag move, but whatever floats your boat. 

rog1234
  • rog1234

CONVERGE

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

A guy did that to me once. But he transfered 4000$ to me later (about the robbery's income + death fee + car insurance fee), so it was cool. If he didn't do that... I'd be pissed. 

• HalfDead1247 likes this

Spitfirex007
  • Spitfirex007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

If you do it to a friend, funny as sh*t! Random player, then I'd say it's a douche move

• ReelThug likes this

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Funny to do it to someone you know, not so much when it's someone random.

RetardOfTheYear
  • RetardOfTheYear

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

I find it very funny,

ReelThug
  • ReelThug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Can u steal the money he just robbed?

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Funny and Rude are not mutually exclusive.

(That means things can be both funny and rude).

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

So robbing a robber is a duchebag move

ahatius
  • ahatius

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

Really? This is your argument?

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by poklane, 03 October 2013 - 10:24 PM.

Depends if he asked for it. I was just driving around today, this guy comes running out of the store, start spraying and praying at me, so I followed him until his car was f*cked up. Payback is a bitch.

JayS09
  • JayS09

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

Loooooool that would be so f*ckin funny lame but funny hahahaha the persons face lool

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

I like being a twat, so It is funny. 

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

If it works in the game it's funny. Everything goes in a sandbox. If you don't like it, go play passive mode with the other chickens cheep cheep cheep cheep you're just a chicken cheep cheep cheep.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hF_-5pZ_kxY

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

Really? This is your argument?

It's plain and to the point didn't think it needed anymore

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:09 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 03 October 2013 - 10:12 PM.

Its a douche bag move, but all is fair in love and war.

If they cry about it, 1v1 deathmatch and nail their ass for being a pussy.

Edit: reason I say douche move, is because while you're not friends, you're not enemies either, and you'd hate it if someone did that to you. But there is no excuse for crybaby moaning about it from the 'victim'. Being a douche to other players is an option, and they  need to deal with it.

The bright side is it means his robber wasn't the same as any other.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

A guy posse dime off earliers by killing me in the car I had stolen, evaded cops, repaired and re sprayed and was just going to Simeon with it.

FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

If it works in the game it's funny. Everything goes in a sandbox. If you don't like it, go play passive mode with the other chickens cheep cheep cheep cheep you're just a chicken cheep cheep cheep.

This

Cruden95
  • Cruden95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

I agree sick of seeing all these people wine and state how every fun thing is a "douchebag move" it's gta for f*ck sake not the sims if you don't want violence people should play that sh*t I actually read one post about an idiot wanting guns gone ( not sure if a joke or not ) oh and to op yea it's funny as.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

Really depends on the person. If you know them I would say funny. If they are a complete stranger and they haven't done anything to provoke you it's rude.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

Really depends on the person. If you know them I would say funny. If they are a complete stranger and they haven't done anything to provoke you it's rude.

I agree.

But being rude isn't a bad thing, it's GTA.

Which is what I'm trying to point out. It is a douche bag thing to do, but that doesn't mean it's bad or you shouldn't do it.

If I did it, I'd find it hilarious, but I'm sure the other guy would call me a douchebag!

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by Lance_Vance89, 03 October 2013 - 10:25 PM.

I agree.

But being rude isn't a bad thing, it's GTA.

Which is what I'm trying to point out. It is a douche bag thing to do, but that doesn't mean it's bad or you shouldn't do it.

If I did it, I'd find it hilarious, but I'm sure the other guy would call me a douchebag!

Absolutely. And if you do it, you can count on that guy wants revenge so watch your back.

ReelThug
  • ReelThug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

In the future I predict that it will be impossible to rob stores on your own without the help of a lookout. Once sticky bombs become available is when the real douchebaggery will begin lol

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

In the future I predict that it will be impossible to rob stores on your own without the help of a lookout. Once sticky bombs become available is when the real douchebaggery will begin lol

I was thinking tomorrow I might try and find a stick up partner. All he has to do is watch my back and I'll give him/her half of all earnings. We'd do a few shops.

motorider420
  • motorider420

MotoRider42HC

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

Is it wrong to destroy another players get away car while he's robbing a convenience store in GTAOnline? Or derail his escape from the police?

Its bullsh*t, in my opinion.  If you want to fight other players, use a GTA race, or a deathmatch, or LTS.  Or whatever.

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:05 PM Edited by TXF, 03 October 2013 - 11:07 PM.

The way I see it, it's every man for themselves. Aside from any group/crew you're with. If it's a random person you don't know, I don't see a problem with destroying their car, or even killing them to take their money mid-robbery.

Same kind of thing that you see in that "Day Z" Arma 2 mod. You can choose to be mister nice guy and help people, or ignore someone or something that's going on. Or you can be the douche and blow their car up, and kill them. The fun of playing online with multiple people, is that you're allowed to do whatever it is you want to do. 

Yeah, it's a douche thing to do, but that doesn't make it the wrong thing to do.

What you gotta realize, is that the other players are thinking the same thing. They could easily turn around when you're doing something, and kill you or blow your car up. It's a matter of whether you wanna do it or not. Or if you trust the person not to kill you when they come running out of the store.

Its bullsh*t, in my opinion.  If you want to fight other players, use a GTA race, or a deathmatch, or LTS.  Or whatever.

Maybe, but what's the point of playing online, if you're not gonna be able to fight other players? If they didn't want you killing other players, they wouldn't let you. If you don't wanna be killed, set yourself to passive mode. I mean come on, it's GTA. Do you really expect people to be all nice and friendly while they're running pedestrians over and robbing stores?

BroDoYouEvenLift
  • BroDoYouEvenLift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

I think some of you have it wrong. If you join a crew and you're doing robberies/heists with them and then in the end decide to betray them ESPECIALLY after you've been running with them in a while and they've helped you acquire money, that's definitely a douche move. But if it's a random person or random group of people, it's funny. You're competing with others.. it's a competitive multiplayer game. That means it's you and your crew vs. others. It's a dog eat dog game.

• TXF likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Is it wrong to destroy another players get away car while he's robbing a convenience store in GTAOnline?

Yes, you are - in fact - a douche.

ReelThug
  • ReelThug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

If you get upset because you get robbed/killed in GTA you better go play SimCity instead... its a street war zone not a hang out lobby...

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

Well I read that blowing up personal cars will add to the bad sport points... So I guess Rockstar thinks its a d-bag move.

But I guess if they stole the car and took it to the liquor store, then you blew it up it would be ok since its not their personal car?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users