Photo

The f*cking trigger happy people all have to die

88 replies to this topic
Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

My post means: Any game with a gun, ignorant people think you have to shoot people to be anything.

I can ram a Cop Car, make a car chase, only One Star, get 100 XP if I evade them. That easy, no need to shoot people. And that is just one way to gain XP, along side missions and races and other things, without the requirement to shoot people.

Why the f*ck play multiplayer then? Do Solo online. Or are you waiting on a player coming up to you and to compliment the your dress sense and wheels? The whole f*cking game is based on shooting people! I think you should go play Viva Pinata.

I almost cried from the sheer lack of intelligence here. You should know the game, since you flaunt your fake knowledge of the current game we play. Do you remember the name of this game? Do ya? Come on puppy, you can do it! Say it, say the name! Grand Theft Auto! It's why the vehicles are so freaking tricked out, and why almost every mission involves, if not, requires a vehicle, every GTA game, you will 100% of the time... run up to a car door, hit Triangle/Y, open the car door, pull the person driving out, get in, and drive away. In GTA IV, not even the Annihilator could touch me as I flew the Maverick. Annihilators can't maneuver for sh*t, it's why everyone in them were too stupid to not fly into a bridge. There were a few smart pilots, but not even they used their guns.

Pussy cat. You listening? Listen good now:-) I will say what I said before and put in bold for you because you must be a little dim. A late bloomer! 

Play Solo online if you can't hack being killed by other players. Don't come on here and cry because people are killing and and having a laugh at your expense. Like I said before, it's one of main features that make online a good laugh. 

I'm glad people like you exist though, always the funniest to keep on killing because no matter what you will keep trying to complete that one unimportant mission while we keep on killing you until you throw down your controller and come on this in a tantrum! 

Loooove it! 

Hehe, you called me a late bloomer. But I'm a beautiful budding flower <3

Have fun trying to troll, peace!

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:01 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 04 October 2013 - 01:02 AM.

Actually trigger happy people cost you 1-2k in hospital fees per death do you see the the problem now since you know you want to buy stuff it's hell going from 25 to 30 then back to 15 or so due to hospital fees... This is why the best mission to farm so far is violent duct very simple and easy pays 9,000 cash per run.

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

My post means: Any game with a gun, ignorant people think you have to shoot people to be anything.

I can ram a Cop Car, make a car chase, only One Star, get 100 XP if I evade them. That easy, no need to shoot people. And that is just one way to gain XP, along side missions and races and other things, without the requirement to shoot people.

Why the f*ck play multiplayer then? Do Solo online. Or are you waiting on a player coming up to you and to compliment the your dress sense and wheels? The whole f*cking game is based on shooting people! I think you should go play Viva Pinata.

I almost cried from the sheer lack of intelligence here. You should know the game, since you flaunt your fake knowledge of the current game we play. Do you remember the name of this game? Do ya? Come on puppy, you can do it! Say it, say the name! Grand Theft Auto! It's why the vehicles are so freaking tricked out, and why almost every mission involves, if not, requires a vehicle, every GTA game, you will 100% of the time... run up to a car door, hit Triangle/Y, open the car door, pull the person driving out, get in, and drive away. In GTA IV, not even the Annihilator could touch me as I flew the Maverick. Annihilators can't maneuver for sh*t, it's why everyone in them were too stupid to not fly into a bridge. There were a few smart pilots, but not even they used their guns.

Pussy cat. You listening? Listen good now:-) I will say what I said before and put in bold for you because you must be a little dim. A late bloomer! 

Play Solo online if you can't hack being killed by other players. Don't come on here and cry because people are killing and and having a laugh at your expense. Like I said before, it's one of main features that make online a good laugh. 

I'm glad people like you exist though, always the funniest to keep on killing because no matter what you will keep trying to complete that one unimportant mission while we keep on killing you until you throw down your controller and come on this in a tantrum! 

Loooove it! 

Aren`t you a space cadet now.

This guy. Mwuah!

• Phyxsius- likes this

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

Loooove it! 

Just as I thought. Now shush.

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

idk go in pussy mode?

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:14 AM

idk go in pussy mode?

Loooove it! 

Just as I thought. Now shush.

Take hierbamala's advice, kiddo!

DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

Don't worry all the griefers will be playing COD:Ghosts next month.

• Zone-Tan likes this

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

I had a level 24 (how the f*ck?!) guy follow me around and attack me repeatedly for 3-4 deaths until I quit. I was trying to do a mission and he f*cked it up, and passive mode doesn't help.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

Obviously the main feature of GTA online is to KILL KILL KILL

KEEP KILLING BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

• Zone-Tan likes this

aussiemcgr
  • aussiemcgr

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

My first death was right before the drug deal tutorial. I spawned next to someone who immediately started punching me before everything even fully loaded. I fought back, I went down, but apparently my final swing while going down was enough to kill him too. The fight lasted all of 2 seconds, and we both died, lol.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

I'm one of those people (most of the time, not always)

I do it for the money... And because it's fun to hear someone get so damn worked up over a videogame.

I really think you guys should hit up the gun range and learn to defend yourselves instead of complaining. If you don't want to kill anyone and don't want to be killed, use Passive Mode and go about your business.

Tokc
  • Tokc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

This post really makes we want to go around just killing everyone who looks like they're actually trying to do stuff. Stop crying. Omg all this pointless crime and killing me that's not what gta is about. The game is made to be a kill fest. Get you head out of your ass come down off your high horse so someone can blow you away with a sawed off. Crying cause people are actin like serial killers. Duuuuhhhh some of the best times on gta 3 n 4 comes from getting a sniper and blowing peoples heads off. What do U expect.

LzInFaMouSzL
  • LzInFaMouSzL

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

I'm glad I haven't even tried the online yet. From all I've read it doesn't seem like I'm missing out on too much.

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

hey OP you sound trigger happy

bongoclock
  • bongoclock

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

Went into a game last night, everyone was just killing each other. It was so much fun. everyone was laughing and having a great time. Going on crazy car chases, hunting people you know just plain old fun stuff to do. I didn't even have a problem dying, although it cost me some money, I had no trouble robbing a store real quick and tossing money in the bank. One time I had dropped down to only a couple thousand, so I stole a few cars and sold them off. 

I think the best part was we didn't even do the missions, or races, or anything. We just ran around the giant town beating the piss out of each other. It was quite a blast let me tell you.

I remember this one time a couple dudes who were teamed up robbed a store I was near, so I pushed their car into the door and then drove my car into theirs. They couldn't open the door and when the police came they just shot and killed them and I took their money. It was awesome. Later they picked me off fist punching fools on main street for 16$.

I am sure when the servers stabilize the missions will be fun to play...lord knows my shooting, stamina, driving and flying will all be doing fairly well by then!

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:54 AM Edited by TXF, 04 October 2013 - 03:57 AM.

I honestly can't understand why people complain about random shootings in the game. It's literally just GTA with multiple people. Did you not expect that? On top of that, there's multiple ways around getting killed. Set it to passive mode. Only play with friends. Specifically avoid the obvious white dots on the map.

Really, I mean, the game would probably be boring without people trying to kill you unless you're with friends, or at least not as interesting as single player. And if that's the case, you can do a private game I believe.

It's kill or be killed. You gotta figure, while you're worrying about someone shooting you, other people are worrying about you shooting them. Half of the people that kill you, are probably just making sure you don't kill them first. They don't know you're not trying to kill them. As far as they know you could turn around and pull out a shotgun when they're not looking.

That's the whole reason Passive mode exists. If you don't wanna worry about being shot all the time..just set it to passive and do missions. Honestly I don't see the fun in just doing the missions online anyway, it's just missions. If I want missions I'll do single player. I wanna be able to rob stores to gain money and xp, so I can buy a nice house and things like that, which may involve killing a few players as I go.(Which will involve doing some missions, I know..but still. The main draw to GTA Online isn't missions.)

I honestly don't understand all the complaints I see on the forums, of really obvious things that I assumed people would know would happen.

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:04 AM

I've been in games where it was all peace. No crews just individuals free roaming cruzing.

Jnpsid
  • Jnpsid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

It's okay OP, I got one last night. Some naked guy was shooting me as I was driving right towards him and we both died. Spawned right next to each other and I beat him to death with my empty pistol. I don't think I ever laughed that hard in a game before.

Down-Tempo
  • Down-Tempo

Just Sleepwalking

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

Griefers gonna grief.

It's the main reason I stopped playing GTA IV and started playing the mission portions of it...they were rather boring.

Nomadski
  • Nomadski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

I've just come out of my first session and it was a clusterf*ck. Couldn't even complete the tutorial sections "go buy some clothes" as there were morons standing outside the shop with RPGs.

R* have built this world to carry out missions and heists and all the rest of it, yet all it is is one constant death match.

Wouldn't be so bad if you weren't trying to defend yourself against fully armoured griefers with a pistol.

You can't even see half the tool tips popping up explaining things about the game because your trying to get away from nerdgazem101 to check things out.

And passive mode is broken, doesn't help so stop suggesting it as a way out, it's not.

I even tried setting up a team deathmatch mission and no one accepted invite. Because the morons currently playing this game don't want to play the game, they just want to derp derp.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

You know. I personally hate it when the griefers come online.  Usually you end up with a good crowd, but you want to know a sure fire way to level up and such on GTAO?  Start a closed friends session.  Play by yourself with all activities open, and invite only your friends.  Also, when you finish a mission and choose to go back to freemode, it puts you back in closed session, not a room full of douchebags.

Yeah, this is GTA.  But because it's GTA, does NOT mean you have to "hack" getting jumped by other players, hopefully the sorting thing R* enabled should start weeding out the idiots shortly.  I myself, have been shot by other players doing robberies, stolen my car, and destroyed my car.  These are the people who need euthanized with a brick.

What I think they should have done for PASSIVE mode, was prevent other players from shooting you, or destroying your property.  Not prevent you from equipping your guns, but prevent you from targeting other players as well.  Think of switching from PvP to PvE.

• Nomadski likes this

ScruffyBamboo
  • ScruffyBamboo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

Loooove it! 

Ugh.  People like this are why it's such a pain to play on line.

Your last line reveals everything.  You actually revel in other people's misery.  You get your cheap thrills from killing total strangers, and interfering with their fun in any way you can.  Then, you get happy when he quits in frustration.  No offense dude, but that's sociopathic.

Not everyone wants to play that way.  Not everyone wants to constantly be on the lookout for griefers looking to get a cheap kill (it's not like you even get money for it).  All you're doing is draining their bank account.  Maybe someday you'll grow up, and realize that there's just as much, if not more fun to be had not acting like a complete tool.

Freemode should NOT be a deathmatch.  We have deathmatches for that.  If you have a specific beef with someone, fine, but if you're just capping people at random for the fun of ruining their game, you need to take a long, hard look in the mirror.

• seVensantos likes this

Dustinboards
  • Dustinboards

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

The game allows you to kill people whenever you want, it's not cheating and is part of the game. If someone doesn't like it play solo, otherwise expect to be killed, trust no one, :D

J Hater
  • J Hater

Crows

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

Read here hehe http://gtaforums.com...entry1063586252

Down-Tempo
  • Down-Tempo

Just Sleepwalking

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

LOL

This reminds me...I was riding around with some guy in a random game yesterday, and we robbed 2 stores. After we were finished I meant to shoot the clerk and instead pistol whipped my acquaintance in the face. I quickly apologized into the mic but he left, leaving his nice car for my getaway. Sorry if you're reading this, but I put your vehicle to good use.

PittDawg
  • PittDawg

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

This post really makes we want to go around just killing everyone who looks like they're actually trying to do stuff. Stop crying. Omg all this pointless crime and killing me that's not what gta is about. The game is made to be a kill fest. Get you head out of your ass come down off your high horse so someone can blow you away with a sawed off. Crying cause people are actin like serial killers. Duuuuhhhh some of the best times on gta 3 n 4 comes from getting a sniper and blowing peoples heads off. What do U expect.

GTA 4 was nowhere near the kind of game V is. In IV killing is all you had to keep yourself entertained for the most part. V offers more of an MMO aspect except R* forgot to split PVE and PVP.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

That sh*t is certainly annoying.

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:17 AM Edited by Zone-Tan, 04 October 2013 - 09:18 AM.

I honestly can't understand why people complain about random shootings in the game. It's literally just GTA with multiple people. Did you not expect that? On top of that, there's multiple ways around getting killed. Set it to passive mode. Only play with friends. Specifically avoid the obvious white dots on the map.

Really, I mean, the game would probably be boring without people trying to kill you unless you're with friends, or at least not as interesting as single player. And if that's the case, you can do a private game I believe.

It's kill or be killed. You gotta figure, while you're worrying about someone shooting you, other people are worrying about you shooting them. Half of the people that kill you, are probably just making sure you don't kill them first. They don't know you're not trying to kill them. As far as they know you could turn around and pull out a shotgun when they're not looking.

That's the whole reason Passive mode exists. If you don't wanna worry about being shot all the time..just set it to passive and do missions. Honestly I don't see the fun in just doing the missions online anyway, it's just missions. If I want missions I'll do single player. I wanna be able to rob stores to gain money and xp, so I can buy a nice house and things like that, which may involve killing a few players as I go.(Which will involve doing some missions, I know..but still. The main draw to GTA Online isn't missions.)

I honestly don't understand all the complaints I see on the forums, of really obvious things that I assumed people would know would happen.

Well, I guess you had all that testosterone and anger issues to work out on the NPC's. I wasn't actually killing 24/7 in GTA, just doing the missions, and killing people when needed. Why didn't you ever release some of that stress on good old Zone-sama?

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

It's simple if you don't like it play invite only

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users