Photo

The f*cking trigger happy people all have to die

88 replies to this topic
VESIUS
  • VESIUS

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Why is everyone so damn trigger happy? Are you all 12 year olds or something? I mean FFS, now everytime I come out of LS Customs there's 2 people waiting to kill me or when I get out of my CE garage. R* has to implement something that penalizes people for constantly attacking people for no reason. I mean I know it's GTA, but this is ridiculous.

On top of that I just dumped 200k into both my cars and character and lost it all because I had to change matches and the game apparently didn't save, though it saved my f*cking money so now I'm left with $20k. I'd recommend no one buy anything that's "expensive" until everything is sorted out.

• seVensantos, AusyAndy, JayS09 and 1 other like this

shammer123
  • shammer123

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

some people are just retarded....a saying i love "you cant fix stupid."

rog1234
  • rog1234

CONVERGE

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by rog1234, 03 October 2013 - 09:20 PM.

First: people are usualy lame. Join a good crew and you'll be set to play with some cool mates. 

Second: we all have to wait untill the game is really fixed and working before SPENDING cash. You can make money and deposit it in the bank - it seems to save for pretty much everyone, despite all the cloud problems. 

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

R* has to implement something that penalizes people for constantly attacking people for no reason. I mean I know it's GTA, but this is ridiculous.

...They did.

Dexter_The_Drunk
  • Dexter_The_Drunk

Hitman

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Why is everyone so damn trigger happy? Are you all 12 year olds or something? I mean FFS, now everytime I come out of LS Customs there's 2 people waiting to kill me or when I get out of my CE garage. R* has to implement something that penalizes people for constantly attacking people for no reason. I mean I know it's GTA, but this is ridiculous.

On top of that I just dumped 200k into both my cars and character and lost it all because I had to change matches and the game apparently didn't save, though it saved my f*cking money so now I'm left with $20k. I'd recommend no one buy anything that's "expensive" until everything is sorted out.

I never died in free roam, but I agree. Just put a hit on them and ill come with guns n blazing.  :evilgrin:

RetardOfTheYear
  • RetardOfTheYear

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

I'm amazed by people actually complaining of some actions... this game is boring if no one ever try to shoot you or you don't never try to shoot someone else, and FYI I'm a an average player, mostly on free aim coz I'm so lazy I don't even bother changing my setting, been killed a lot, killed some, it's fun, it's a gale, as long as people don't cheat to do it, I don't see the problem.

VESIUS
  • VESIUS

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

I'm amazed by people actually complaining of some actions... this game is boring if no one ever try to shoot you or you don't never try to shoot someone else, and FYI I'm a an average player, mostly on free aim coz I'm so lazy I don't even bother changing my setting, been killed a lot, killed some, it's fun, it's a gale, as long as people don't cheat to do it, I don't see the problem.

When you have thousands of dollars end up losing that money fast when you have people ganging up on you. Specially when you have nice cars.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

I think you can report them for bad sports

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

When you have thousands of dollars end up losing that money fast when you have people ganging up on you. Specially when you have nice cars.

You got a bank for that. Seriously, everytime I can put money on the bank, I do.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

If I see two people hanging around a pay'n spray, I find another one to use.

They have guns, are playing a game where you shoot people, and they're not your friends.

They're not 12, they're just playing the game. Plus half the time you don't shoot somebody, they shoot you instead, so it's a good reaction unless you know the person.

Also try using passive mode, it means you can't kill or be killed.

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Lol, on a GTA game you have expect it.

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

I'm mature. I tried to be a good sport at beating this guy (and I'm a girl character) at arm wrestling twice and a row. he just took a shotgun out and blasted me...wtf

manutd36
  • manutd36

Manutd36

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Fresh outta GTA IV Free mode

VESIUS
  • VESIUS

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

You got a bank for that. Seriously, everytime I can put money on the bank, I do.

You do realize that's where the money comes out of everytime you die, right?

VESIUS
  • VESIUS

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

They have guns, are playing a game where you shoot people, and they're not your friends.

They're not 12, they're just playing the game. Plus half the time you don't shoot somebody, they shoot you instead, so it's a good reaction unless you know the person.

If laws weren't in real life, I couldn't imagine what the world would be like right now.. 

seVensantos
  • seVensantos

citizen of san andreas

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

none of these answers refer 2 the topics point. 

Why is everyone so damn trigger happy?

"you cant expect no one 2 shoot at you." 

wrong. if im not shooting you, dont shoot me. if we are in the same session why not team up & get money or divide officially into opposing teams & get money?! random kills may be fun for the simple minded but ppl trying 2 play the game going thru missions & matches, random trigger happy assclowns are annoying.

"i dont see the problem."

you dont see the problem because its not your problem.

"thats why you have a bank account."

so what. i should be able 2 walk near an atm or drive my freshly modded car home without anxious thugs trying 2 pilfer $100 when we could simply team up & make more.

the op is right. too many triggerhappy lunatics running around just shooting to kill. they made cod battlefield & even taints row for those ppl who just want to mindlessly shoot ppl for no reason. try those please. theres some thought behind gta online. i want to enjoy it.

• VESIUS, Tokc, erondell87 and 1 other like this

JayS09
  • JayS09

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

My crew member turned on me f*ckin cock couldnt take it

CrackBaby
  • CrackBaby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Someone put a bounty on me 5 times it's f*cking annoying.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

What Rstar needs to do is implement a cool down time when someone leaves a store like LS customs. If someone goes in and then comes out, they have 20 seconds of time or whatever in which they are invulnerable to attacks from other players. Something like that

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

I Agree, I was running from the Cops and was killed by two players, So I just start an Invite only Session until I get higher rank and cash.

eNARV
  • eNARV

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

You should be careful because you know all the cod kids are playing gta 5 now, since it did in fact beat sales than any cod game ever. All they like to do is just shoot sh*t

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

If laws weren't in real life, I couldn't imagine what the world would be like right now.. 

The problem with Passive mode is You can't defend yourself from cops either, if you accidently or on purpose hit someone with your car the police will shoot to kill and you can't bring out your gun.

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

Right, I would actually have less fun if no one tried to kill me in free roam

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by snoopdoug, 03 October 2013 - 10:03 PM.

Yeah there was a guy trying to hide around the corner or in the corner of the LS customs parking lot. When you get out (of the mandatory painting of car), they try to kill you. I guess passive mode doesn't work when youre in a car, so they can even shoot you.

They do this at this certain one because I believe it is the only one you can go to for one of the intro missions. I chased him down after I got out and killed him. Checked the map a few minutes later cause I knew he would be in th same spot, and he was. At least he wasn't good at it.

The-_-Meister
  • The-_-Meister

Nevar

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:03 PM Edited by The-_-Meister, 03 October 2013 - 10:03 PM.

theres a thing called bad sport i dont think its added yet but what it will do is put dumb asses with dumb asses bascilly, and as long as your a good sport youll play with other good sports. 

TiraTequila
  • TiraTequila

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

First time I logged into online I drove past someone and was shot. Now it's kill or be killed.
If someone is around me, I grt out my car and RB somewhere till I know their intentions.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Switch to free aim lobbys, where the adults hang out.

yes.... its that easy.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

Make sure to kill some for me seeing as how my character is currently out of commission!

The-_-Meister
  • The-_-Meister

Nevar

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

how do you change to free aim lobbys?

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

how do you change to free aim lobbys?

Just go into single player, options and then switch to free aim, the next time you join GTAO, you will be grouped only with other free aim people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users