Photo

Passive mode is useless.

9 replies to this topic
MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Guy is killing me repeatedly for no reason, screws up a mission that took me a while to get going. I activate passive mode and...he still kills me.

What's the point then?

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

I should add that he was about 15 levels higher than me (how is that possible already?) with sticky bombs blowing me up.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

When you're questioning why something isn't working in GTA Online then you know, the answer is just because... it's GTA Online

GoodShark
  • GoodShark

Soldier of Fortune

• Members

Nothing is working.  Why would passive mode?

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

I should add that he was about 15 levels higher than me (how is that possible already?) with sticky bombs blowing me up.

AoE-effects/Fire/Explosives and Vehicular damage still seems to damage you, you are only safe from Firearms/Melee in Passive Mode :)

Dexter_The_Drunk
  • Dexter_The_Drunk

Hitman

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

This game is... Kill or be killed!

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

Whenever I see someone in passive mode on the map, I am immediately drawn to them.

It's like a big sign that says "Run me over"

• Outlaw430 and ArsonWave like this

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

AoE-effects/Fire/Explosives and Vehicular damage still seems to damage you, you are only safe from Firearms/Melee in Passive Mode :)

Really? That's idiotic, that means it doesn't do what it's intended to do then.

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Guy is killing me repeatedly for no reason, screws up a mission that took me a while to get going. I activate passive mode and...he still kills me.

What's the point then?

If your in your vehicle passive mode does not work. Period. It is like this because say if you has passive mode on and your in a car and he shooting at you, you could just run him over or run anyone over but yet be invincible. Therefore passive mode is not active regardless while in a car. 

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

What's the point then?

If your in your vehicle passive mode does not work. Period. It is like this because say if you has passive mode on and your in a car and he shooting at you, you could just run him over or run anyone over but yet be invincible. Therefore passive mode is not active regardless while in a car. 

Some guy was trying to spawn kill me with passive on (me and him both had it on), I finally got to a car and tried to shoot him (cause he shot me earlier and to my surprise killed me, but like you said I was in a car), and that was his first time learning that passive doesn't work in cars haha. He took off and I chased him down and shot him in the face. All while we were both in cars with passive mode on.

But what if they are in a car with passive on, you are outside with passive on, and they shoot you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users