Quantcast

» «
Photo

Missions are competitiv modes? Are you serious?

9 replies to this topic
VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

GTA O feels boring to me, because it seems like I can just rob stores in free mode and join missions that aren't missions, but competitiv modes that are marked as stars(races, DM, TDM, Last Man Standing)

Is there anything else to do like in RDRs free mode?

SantosGTA
  • SantosGTA

Los Santos

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

You can do co-op missions but they're called jobs.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

I find it to be quite entertaining to be honest. 

And when heists gets added, thats gonna improve gameplay allot.

Not to mention user generated content, there are so many creative people out there, I can only imagine all the crazy stuff they are gonna make

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:04 PM Edited by Deathpally, 03 October 2013 - 09:04 PM.

and you can only get these co-op/solo missions by when you get text from the various npcs that offer different jobs.

^speaking of user generated content, one thing that I hope for that we could do is create our own co-op missions and or heists.

motorider420
  • motorider420

MotoRider42HC

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

GTA O feels boring to me, because it seems like I can just rob stores in free mode and join missions that aren't missions, but competitiv modes that are marked as stars(races, DM, TDM, Last Man Standing)

As you level up, more stuff becomes available.  Its stupid, but thats how they did it.

Also, heists are apparently coming in a later update...

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

How do I start those? Because I called Gerald and Simeon their jobs are locked.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 03 October 2013 - 09:06 PM.

More stuff unlocks as you level, and once you find some Missions you like, you can Bookmark them as well :)

If it's a Mission with a name ending with LMS it's a Last Man Standing, so if you don't like those, pick Missions without the LMS name :)

Much more stuff after lvl 5 and 6

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

Find jobs, look at your phone you will get invites regularly from players and NPC's. There are more along the traditional gta missions. The stuff on the map is for multiplayer game modes. Those missions are usually a death match but with some kind of twist to it, like three teams racing to a truck and the lost will shoot at everyone. Stuff like that.

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

More stuff unlocks as you level, and once you find some Missions you like, you can Bookmark them as well :)

If it's a Mission with a name ending with LMS it's a Last Man Standing, so if you don't like those, pick Missions without the LMS name :)

Much more stuff after lvl 5 and 6
I hate competitive modes in GTA games.
I prefer players vs AI kind of game modes, will stuff like that become available after lvl 5?

TommyKaira
  • TommyKaira

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

I find it to be quite entertaining to be honest. 
And when heists gets added, thats gonna improve gameplay allot.

Not to mention user generated content, there are so many creative people out there, I can only imagine all the crazy stuff they are gonna make

Oh first thing i will get onto is a deathmatch in the Labyrinth at the kortz Center!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users