» «
Photo

Things you may not know about: ONLINE

9 replies to this topic
stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by stevean2, 03 October 2013 - 08:57 PM.

- Vests now appear on your character and can be toggeled on and off
- Holding down the sticks that'd of originally activated your special ability will make your character do an emoticon. Which can be changed in the interaction menu
- You can change your character's facial expression in the interaction menu
- You can "hang onto" car's thus increasing the capacity of car's that can carry players. this is done by aproaching the side of a door (drivers or passangers) that has a player thats in it, and pressing Y or Triangle, your player will then "hang on" This has only happened to me so far with vehicles that have something for your character to step on (metal step etc)
- You can Hijack players by holding Triangle or Y
- Players who have recently left a game.  avatar's will become pedestrians for a while.

TjCase85
  • TjCase85

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

-Press down twice on the D-pad and your mini-map gets bigger

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

-Press down twice on the D-pad and your mini-map gets bigger

-In the options menu under the ONLINE tab, you can toggle this big mini-map on (note that you won't be able to see your health and armor when it is enlarged)

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

- You can "hang onto" car's thus increasing the capacity of car's that can carry players. this is done by aproaching the side of a door (drivers or passangers) that has a player thats in it, and pressing Y or Triangle, your player will then "hang on" This has only happened to me so far with vehicles that have something for your character to step on (metal step etc)
- Players who have recently left a game.  avatar's will become pedestrians for a while.

These are the only two I didn't know, but they are pretty interesting. Thanks.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

These are the only two I didn't know, but they are pretty interesting. Thanks.

No problemo :p

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

Forgot one :p

- When falling from somewhere you can still fire your gun. this was pretty funny actually as I fell off the strip club roof on deathmatch and ended up getting a kill this way.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:19 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 03 October 2013 - 11:20 PM.

Now that's f*cking awesome. Essentially making 4-seat cars like the Granger into 6-seat cars.

Forgot one  :p

- When falling from somewhere you can still fire your gun. this was pretty funny actually as I fell off the strip club roof on deathmatch and ended up getting a kill this way.

That's an old one. You can do that in SP and you could do it in IV.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

Now that's f*cking awesome. Essentially making 4-seat cars like the Granger into 6-seat cars.

Forgot one  :p

That's an old one. You can do that in SP and you could do it in IV.

you could do it in IV? didn't know that. The more you know xD

Dmos23
  • Dmos23

Mangu_Power

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

- You can play for 2 days straight, rank up your characters and bank account. Then mysteriously have it deleted, forever.  :rampage:

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:33 PM Edited by stevean2, 03 October 2013 - 11:33 PM.

- You can play for 2 days straight, rank up your characters and bank account. Then mysteriously have it deleted, forever.  :rampage:

sarcasticClap.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users