» «

GTA 6 Location. Where should it be?

45 replies to this topic
  • XandStorm

Carcer City's very own

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

Even better, have San Fierro and/or Las Venturas (maybe both, in separate DLCs) featured in DLCs for gta v and gtao. Then have gta vi based in vice city with protagonists from carcer city and cuba. Then make another game in VI era based on Carcer City, that would feature the aforementioned protagonists from CC as major or minor characters and have the game set before or after (provided they never leave vice city and when they move to VC should also be considered) the events of GTAVI. I think that would be the best option for R* to adopt in releasing these games.
PS: GTAVI can also have the opening mission in Carcer City, or a small part outside it and may depict a protagonist escaping from Darkwoods prison as the mission objective. That would be awesome.

• JoshDa1

[NTWK][SHERIFF] Desert Fairytale

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

I think, it's better to be in Asia territory. Some people may get boring that the location is always in US or Europe. They want to explore more. Meaby, they have enough satisfied in city. It's time for offroad style.

• Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:37 AM

1. Capital City their version of Washington DC and maybe include Baltimore in there in the 90's.I mean that city was a mess The mayor was on crack but they elected him back, there was a lot of crime they could include gangs, R* could make fun of politicians and politics (Bill Clinton and Monica....) Maybe we blackmail a politician to work for us or the other way around. Work with the IAA or other Federal Agencies like the FIB and their version of the NSA I mean most of their HQ's are in or around DC.

2. Vice City  with the Everglades, maybe include their versions of Tampa and Orlando if they want to go overboard in our time period again.It could deal with the drug trade and poke fun at southerners in the bible belt

3.Carcer city with their version of Chicago/Detroit. It could deal with gangs and corruption in the 80's or 70's not really sure with what time period it would be set in because any time period could work.

Got more ideas where it could be set but most of em are blurry.

• _StackS_

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:05 PM

Vice city just for the trilogy and then make it Detroit. Detroit has the highest crime rate in America so I'm sure they could find plent of inspiration going through real reports and how the mayor kwame is actually corrupt taking money from the city

• Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:27 PM

In a dumpster in Carcer City

• Spadge

Low Rider

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:36 AM Edited by Spadge007, 23 December 2013 - 11:44 AM.

I would love to see Vice City + countryside (everglades etc.), I wouldn't mind the 80's again. This ambience needs to be exploited again, with todays technology.

But I would love San Fierro even more ! (+ whetstone countryside/woods, Bayside Marina, tierra rombada --> for the fantastic view on SFBay).

San Francisco is a magic city, those who already been there will get me. This special something would give a lot of support for the storyline, charachters, graphics etc. About the story's temporal location : why not 70's/60's ? Good old classic rock, wear flowers in your hair, spreading of gangs, homosexual scene, riots etc.

Please, gimme more of this !

• JBanton

Mr. Nice-Guy...

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by JBanton, 23 December 2013 - 04:23 PM.

London, Tokyo or Berlin.

AutoBahn baby :p

• woogieman1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

I think either carcer city or vice city

I would really like to see an hd version of vice city, it would be bigger than the old one and plus it could have the Everglades... I heard this one guy say something about how they did gta 5 with Franklin and Michael living in the city then Trevor stayed in the little country area, then they could do a character that stays in the Everglades and is like a bad ass tough guy who kills alligators and like snakes and stuff

Rainbow Party
  • Rainbow Party

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

oi gta 6 should be in london mate

• skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

• The_Anti-tragedy

Isn't it awful when I talk about my dreams

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:34 AM

They could give us two cities in different parts of the country. Like Los Santos and Vice City. Or Carcer and Liberty City.

• Alex1709

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:15 AM

someone here there will be a city, desert, forest and small towns  

• BigDaddyWink

Wink Stephenson

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

New Orleans or Atlanta. Dirty south

• SweetToadette01

Evil Bitty Watterson

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:13 AM Edited by jay1993, 01 August 2014 - 11:11 PM.

Whole USA
Whole Canada
Whole Mexico
Whole UK
Whole Ireland
Whole Austraila
Whole New Zealand

• Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:21 AM

I think it'd be fantastic, if the next GTA location was VICE CITY !!! :inlove:

• Severe

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:46 AM

Well, anywhere that's sufficently different from Los Santos in terms of climate, theme and general atmosphere. So anyplace east coast, southeast or midwest US, really.

• Zello likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users