Photo

Remove Scars from Character?

4 replies to this topic
Kevsta26
  • Kevsta26

America's Next Top Hooker

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Is there anyway to get rid of the big scars our characters get on their bodies from dying and what not? I don't really like wearing my beachwear and seeing scars all over my characters stomach and chest and what not.

EseAdsDRIV3
  • EseAdsDRIV3

Dope Sport

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

Idk I thinj illegal carer criminals like gangster comelike that. I knoiw there also athletes, dueches, M.I.B., n party goers...
Maybe buy an apartment and change clothes, Fashionably ;)

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

I believe they are session based, not permanent unless they are a result of 'doing illegal activity' at character creation. So it might just take leaving online and reentering or it might take dashboarding, but I know when I stopped playing the other day and came back yesterday my characters acquired scar were gone.

Snapzol
  • Snapzol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

I believe they are session based, not permanent unless they are a result of 'doing illegal activity' at character creation. So it might just take leaving online and reentering or it might take dashboarding, but I know when I stopped playing the other day and came back yesterday my characters acquired scar were gone.

This.

Also you should be able to 'wash away the filth' at shower in a appartment. Dunno if it removes scars but its worth a shot i guess 

TSB203
  • TSB203

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

I find that all scars Acquired during gameplay disappear when you return to full health; your health regenerates to a point on its own, but you need to either heal or go in and out of session,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users