When you see someone Strafe Bombing every1 on the Map with the Fighter

175 replies to this topic
Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

Well at least OP will be out into sessions with other twats.
We never have to deal with him!
Hah.

jc20
  • jc20

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

He's all talk. Notice how he won't post his gamer tag.

ArcaneKnight - what system do you play on? What is you xbox live/psn ID???

I guarantee you are not doing the work you claim you are. If you were, you would have no problem sharing your ID.

Schweppez
  • Schweppez

just some nut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

Big man over here guys, watch out.

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

I will f*ck you up dude. Shoot down your jet with my pistol.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

I will f*ck you up dude. Shoot down your jet with my pistol.

Lol. Don't tell me you have the tank shell pistol mod? d:

daver6
  • daver6

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Remember, you all did this to yourselves. I will be doing this non stop in every lobby from here on out.

When I joined a game earlier I found 2 people holding up a store, and I complimented one of them on their custom truck because it was pretty badass and then just took off in my car and left them be. Well, him and his buddy decided to chase me down, the monster truck rammed me and pinned my car, while his buddy in another car pulled up along side and shot me through the window killing me.

Then when I respawned in the same general area where they killed me, they found my unique vehicle and proceeded to blow that up as well.  

What do I do? Make a B-line straight for the airbase, steal one of the fighter jets, logged both of the names of the people that killed me on my GPS, and proceeded to blow the ever living crap out of them for the rest of the game without any worry of payback, because there is no counter for the fighter jet. And with auto-aim, along with the fighter's missile lock on system, I was easily able to take them out time after time without them ever having a chance to retaliate like they would if I were on the ground.

So because of them, I don't care about leveling up, doing heists, missions, races or any of that anymore. I assume all players are like them and so in my mind they must be dealt with swiftly. I will fly around every lobby I join and go straight for the fighter jet and strafe bomb everyone across the map non stop. And with 15 other people in the game, I can come across 4-5 players with each strafe and since I'm getting really good at it I have roughly a 40% fly-by strike/kill success rate.

I gave the community a chance, but now that I see this is how people roll, I am now rolling like the biggest boss out there. All bets are off now. Next time you think about taking someone out that isn't going around killing anyone and minding their own business, just remember you're the one that caused that when it comes back around on you. Except nothing is coming back around on me when I'm in a fighter jet, and goodluck trying to catch me in a dogfight I guard the airbase as well so don't even think about going near it on my watch.

You are a complete arsehole, hope i never end up in a lobby with you.  YOu are just as bad or even worse than the guy's that killed you.

The Dark Passenger
  • The Dark Passenger

Bay Harbor Butcher

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

Good for you, OP. Hope you get me, it'll be cool.

kamikazeedriver
  • kamikazeedriver

Don

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

How about the, "find new session option"

Schmange
  • Schmange

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:42 AM

Fighter jets are a pain in the butt, especially when you're just sitting in your personal car & it costs over 8 grand to replace it. 

You can jets down with a Buzzard using the buildings and tunnels for cover, then use a crap load of missiles when they're flying away.  Most times they just crash out of panic within a few minutes cause you keep targeting em. :)

Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

I like to sit on top of skyscrapers and snipe guys like you out of your jets and heli's when I see you griefing people.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:36 AM Edited by SkylineGTRFreak, 24 November 2013 - 10:48 AM.

Fighter jets are a pain in the butt, especially when you're just sitting in your personal car & it costs over 8 grand to replace it. 

You can jets down with a Buzzard using the buildings and tunnels for cover, then use a crap load of missiles when they're flying away.  Most times they just crash out of panic within a few minutes cause you keep targeting em. :)

that's when i pull up in the clouds, come back from the top, one mg strafe and your little buzzard is dust :)

xXxTerrorist
  • xXxTerrorist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

Remember, you all did this to yourselves. I will be doing this non stop in every lobby from here on out.

When I joined a game earlier I found 2 people holding up a store, and I complimented one of them on their custom truck because it was pretty badass and then just took off in my car and left them be. Well, him and his buddy decided to chase me down, the monster truck rammed me and pinned my car, while his buddy in another car pulled up along side and shot me through the window killing me.

Then when I respawned in the same general area where they killed me, they found my unique vehicle and proceeded to blow that up as well.  

What do I do? Make a B-line straight for the airbase, steal one of the fighter jets, logged both of the names of the people that killed me on my GPS, and proceeded to blow the ever living crap out of them for the rest of the game without any worry of payback, because there is no counter for the fighter jet. And with auto-aim, along with the fighter's missile lock on system, I was easily able to take them out time after time without them ever having a chance to retaliate like they would if I were on the ground.

So because of them, I don't care about leveling up, doing heists, missions, races or any of that anymore. I assume all players are like them and so in my mind they must be dealt with swiftly. I will fly around every lobby I join and go straight for the fighter jet and strafe bomb everyone across the map non stop. And with 15 other people in the game, I can come across 4-5 players with each strafe and since I'm getting really good at it I have roughly a 40% fly-by strike/kill success rate.

I gave the community a chance, but now that I see this is how people roll, I am now rolling like the biggest boss out there. All bets are off now. Next time you think about taking someone out that isn't going around killing anyone and minding their own business, just remember you're the one that caused that when it comes back around on you. Except nothing is coming back around on me when I'm in a fighter jet, and goodluck trying to catch me in a dogfight I guard the airbase as well so don't even think about going near it on my watch.

Easy to get in the airbase and nothing you can do about it.

While you are strafing in the city I can just race jump from criminal records grab a chopper then off the map and I am in.

Seconds later I got a jet and we have a fair fight.

Congrats on joining the rest of the mob... what took you so long?

Schmange
  • Schmange

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:29 PM Edited by Schmange, 25 November 2013 - 02:30 PM.

I like to sit on top of skyscrapers and snipe guys like you out of your jets and heli's when I see you griefing people.

I don't bug anybody unless they bug me.  Hell… I like flying around the city seeing how many obstacles I can avoid but guys keep taking shots at me just cause I flew too close.  

that's when i pull up in the clouds, come back from the top, one mg strafe and your little buzzard is dust :)

pff… I was off radar hiding among the cops and all your missiles missed me.   :)

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

Your jet likes to eat my .50 cal rounds noob

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

"I got griefed, now I'm a griefer!"

Congratulations?

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Soothe us with sweet lies...

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

How I missed your posts, ArcaneKnight.

Please, tell me more.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:36 PM Edited by ChillerVapes, 25 November 2013 - 06:37 PM.

I like flying around in the fighter... not to greef but I actually take down police choppers and cars when I see them making other gamers lifes a tiny bit easier.

Hell, when I get bored of it, I fly to LS international and hope that it trick spawns the cargobob. If it does, I start to 'watch the dots' in map mode to look for anyone who is not blowing up everyone around them or someone who is getting greefed.

I send them a text and see if they turn up, let them keep the jet.

One thing I have noticed when getting the jet, sometimes NPC also spawns in jets and will attack you. I was firing missiles at one, and they used flares or something to make the missile miss. Does any one know how to do it or is it NPC pilot only?

Ryan_
  • Ryan_

Ryan_ aka 4:20

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

My younger coke head brother sounds exactly the same as that rant on facebook the day after he gets his ass kicked  .. lol

B1GB0SS
  • B1GB0SS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Umadbro?

Nope. Just getting even, and then some. It's been payback time ever since.

All I see now is people backing out of my lobby. They turned me into Max Payne. Im a man on a mission now and everyone will pay for their actions just because I don't know who comes in peace, and who doesn't. So I just assume everyone is the enemy now and they aren't even given a chance.

I hate to say it, but yes, a few bad seeds ruined it for the bunch. Stick to private lobbies, because as far as I'm concerned if it's public, no one is safe as long as I'm in the game. Oh you just want to enjoy a nice cruise in the hills?

Not on my watch. Not if I got something to say about it.

So in order to stop people from harassing you, you are gonna ACTIVELY hunt down everyone before they get a chance to assault you?

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

I think I'll go back to public freemode after an entire month of just invite only. This time I'll just shoot every single motherf*cker that gets near me while I'm minding my own bussiness.

RyanM1995
  • RyanM1995

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

I had a bounty on me and there was this one dude that kept trying to get it, I killed him each time he got close. I forgot about him and he comes back in a tank and was owning me. He destroyed my personal vehicle 3 times costing him over $9000 each time. I thought it was quite funny he must have had loads of money. I just kept throwing sticking bombs, must have took about 5 to take him down. Then I kept killing him over and over again until he left. What a pussy, wasn't a fair fight when he had that tank.

Chris223
  • Chris223

The Simple Gamer

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:46 PM

Since when does the fighter jet missiles lock onto anything but police?  I can never get the Lazer or the Buzzards missiles to lock onto other players vehicles.

BienQueLEnfer
  • BienQueLEnfer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

Cool fa**ot, i have a heavy sniper ill use if i see u flying

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

This is the best thing ever

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:57 AM

this is the worst case of vagina grit i have seen in a long time. use a warm, salt-water douche OP. next time you go to the beach remember to rinse. 

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

Wow, who pissed in this guy's cheerios?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users