• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

its time for you to grow a dick and pop those c*nts in the f*ckin head

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

So, let me get this straight, 2 dudes came accross you, killed you thrice, blew up your car, and now you're becoming the biggest twat possible?

Wow, you are one sad little man..

It's a troll post. Go steal a jet and try killing everyone. The cops are on you for the first half, your jet is weak and shooting players is actually pretty hard if they are in the city. Way too much effort for 0 return. You get no xp, no money, nothing. Waste of time. 

In the event you can shoot many players, you can only do missions with other greifers.

Troll post is troll.

heh, it's not hard at all to lose the 4 star wanted level, and I learned how to avoid the SAM turret altogether, so my jet is fully functional. You're probably taking the jet from the wrong hangar.

Yea it was difficult at first, even more so without auto-aim, but I've figured out how the targeting system works and can place my rocket fire well, and quick switch to the 30MM cannon to follow up with a quick bullet spray. I didn't say I have a 100% success rate but I am getting better with every attempt.

And you'r right the city is much more difficult, even moreso at night, but when I get one of these things in broad daylight, watch the f*ck out. It's pure havoc. And I never throttle up until after I lay down all my fire. You have the most manuverability at full thrust, but if you come in at slower speeds it is much easier to line your shots up. It's actually funner without auto aim because it is more of a challenge, and only makes me get better at it.

x_PokerFace_x
  • x_PokerFace_x

Cyinical

• Members
  • Peru

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

"I got killed in a killing game, now Imma cry and be the biggest douchebag I can be"

Hello? Yes, I'd like a service

-Sure sir, wait a moment...

wambulance_logo.jpg

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

Players like you are the reason why online is a cesspit. If you really hate the 2 guys that griefed you, why don't you trace their IP and pay some chinese hackers to send a DDOS? Instead of actually being them and acting like your 6 god damn years old.

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

OP should post his PSN so he can prove to GTAF how badass he is.

M1_Mercenary
  • M1_Mercenary

Crash Test Dummy

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

I never throttle up until after I lay down all my fire. You have the most manuverability at full thrust, but if you come in at slower speeds it is much easier to line your shots up. It's actually funner without auto aim because it is more of a challenge, and only makes me get better at it.

Sounds like a VERY predictable strafing line you use. A slow straight line.

What are you going to do when people learn to pop you out of the sky?

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

and this is how the breed grows..

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

Players like you are the reason why online is a cesspit. If you really hate the 2 guys that griefed you, why don't you trace their IP and pay some chinese hackers to send a DDOS? Instead of actually being them and acting like your 6 god damn years old.

Yeah because that sounds really easy, logical, and totally not illegal. Or I can just steal a jet and strafe bomb everyone on the map all game every game.

If the community wants to act like that.. then I'm going to give them a REASON to. They attacked me unprovoked, essentially for no reason. So that was the final straw for me, there's no turning back.

Now everyone has to pay for their actions I don't care. I'm not going to let my guard down ever again. On the ground I have to be defensive at all times. With a fighter jet, I am ALWAYS on the offensive. Therefore I will always win, and never lose no matter what.

That is what I call a win/win situation.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

I never throttle up until after I lay down all my fire. You have the most manuverability at full thrust, but if you come in at slower speeds it is much easier to line your shots up. It's actually funner without auto aim because it is more of a challenge, and only makes me get better at it.

Or better yet when people have the ability to buy tanks and shoot him out of the sky with 120mm cannons.

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

With what? A slow ass, free fire RPG? LOL

Or what, a mini gun? Yes, make it even easier for me, become a stationary target as you attempt to aim your weak piece of weaponry at me.

Besides, I drop in from altitude, and level off as I approach my target. Then quickly add thrust and swoop up to avoid any potential counter(which there really is none). The only obstacles I've had to deal with is terrain. That's it. Nobody in the game has an answer unless they themselves can get ahold of a fighter jet and even then I would actually like more air-to-air combat experience as I think I'd have a significant advantage over most, as this is all I do now.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

Yeah because that sounds really easy, logical, and totally not illegal. Or I can just steal a jet and strafe bomb everyone on the map all game every game.

If the community wants to act like that.. then I'm going to give them a REASON to. They attacked me unprovoked, essentially for no reason. So that was the final straw for me, there's no turning back.

Now everyone has to pay for their actions I don't care. I'm not going to let my guard down ever again. On the ground I have to be defensive at all times. With a fighter jet, I am ALWAYS on the offensive. Therefore I will always win, and never lose no matter what.

What is it with you youngsters being so entitled to winning nowadays? If you can't play ball, don't come in the park.

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

What is it with you youngsters being so entitled to winning nowadays? If you can't play ball, don't come in the park.

Why would I bother coming to play ball, when I can just reduce the whole park to rubble?

rambo9610
  • rambo9610

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:56 PM Edited by rambo9610, 03 October 2013 - 11:57 PM.

With what? A slow ass, free fire RPG? LOL

Or what, a mini gun? Yes, make it even easier for me, become a stationary target as you attempt to aim your weak piece of weaponry at me.

Besides, I drop in from altitude, and level off as I approach my target. Then quickly add thrust and swoop up to avoid any potential counter(which there really is none). The only obstacles I've had to deal with is terrain. That's it. Nobody in the game has an answer unless they themselves can get ahold of a fighter jet and even then I would actually like more air-to-air combat experience as I think I'd have a significant advantage over most, as this is all I do now.

First of all the game is called Grand theft auto. 2nd of all two people don't represent the entire god damn community which is millions upon millions of people are you f*cking retarded or something? You are only going to make matters worse and turn more people into complete assholes and what are you gona do when someone has a jet before you do huh? oh wait nothing....

Ralelen
  • Ralelen

Hlayer Pater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

I'm doing it off principle now. You know I joined GTA online and came in with an open mind really wanting to give this new community a chance, wanting to maybe meet up new players and work together to do heists, and hold up liquor stores. Basically do all the stuff that R* made sound so cool and fun in the previews. But they went ahead and went out of their way to ruin my first online experience, so now I will be returning that favor on the community, tenfold.

And you know what, I wasn't even bothered by getting killed the first time, I just laughed it off. I figured I'd just avoid them after that and distance myself since I wouldn't be caught off guard the next time around. But after I respawned, and in the middle of my sprint back to my custom car (which was my pride and joy I spent a lot of time customizing it) I saw the people that just went out of their way to kill me, then go out of their way again to blow my car up right infront of me, and let me tell you, that was f*ckin it. That became the turning point. I didn't even care that I could get it back with insurance, I didn't want that car back.

It became blatantly clear what this community was about, and how this community wants to roll. So if thats how you all want to roll, then f*cking GAME ON. The thing is, I'm NO HOLDS BARRED with this sh*t. I don't resort to pathetic street tactics, I enact tactics that ensure the least amount of collateral damage possible on my end, where they are never able to get even.

If they wanted to challenge me to a duel, cool, they should've been men about it and called me out. Instead they rammed my car out of the blue while I was simply cruising, and executed a gang hit on me. These punks handled sh*t like some straight bitches. So I'm takin it up a whole nother notch and handling my sh*t militarily from now on and taking clowns out all across the map with the fighter jet with sniper like precision.

I'm done. I'm so f*ckin done. Nobody online will ever do some sh*t like that to me again. I promise you.

I'm really starting to think that this is the first time the OP has played a GTA game online before.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

Why would I bother coming to play ball, when I can just reduce the whole park to rubble?

May I know your PSN or Xbox live GT? I would like to block you. If I do see a jet. The only 'thanks' you would see is in the form of a 120mm cannon. If you catch my drift.

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

I just keep hearing I Don't Care Anymore from Phil Collins while reading the OP.

The post was great, i loved how you got payback on them, but then you went all psycho, what the f*ck lol.

Chill out buddy, you must take into account that there are a lot of idiots playing this game, you'll iron them out eventually. The majority of players are just like you and would like to just have fun in game.

Alsith
  • Alsith

Party!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

considering your history who seriously gives a f*ck about your experince online or what you gonna do?
you'll get owned within seconds anyway.
Good story bro.

I don't blame the guy for being pissed. But there is such a thing called passive mode where you can just look at other people and give them the virtual finger without anything happening. Works wonders.

Passive mode:

Doesn't work if you are rammed by vehicles on foot.

Does not protect while inside a vehicle.

I do not know if it protects against explosions.

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:09 AM Edited by ArcaneKnight, 04 October 2013 - 12:10 AM.

I'm sorry I don't know what you all want me to tell you.. I told you the community brought this upon themselves.

I hope every free mode lobby is turned into warzone. Because that is all I will be treating them as from here on out.

They should've given me an option to join a peaceful lobby as a beginner rank so I wouldn't be at such a disadvantage and targeted by higher ranked players. Their grief or good/bad sport system doesn't work. So it's time for me to make an example out of everyone and show R* why they done f*cked up.

It's one thing to hear it happen to other players, but when it happens to me, like I said. All bets are off at that point.

LastKingofChi
  • LastKingofChi

There's no I in team, but there's an I in WIN!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

You realize that you have become the asshole right?  Some kids who are dicks kill you and therefore you want to be a dick to everyone else, don't you see how this is not rational thinking? 

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:19 AM Edited by pokemon4ever, 04 October 2013 - 12:19 AM.

I'm sorry I don't know what you all want me to tell you.. I told you the community brought this upon themselves.

I hope every free mode lobby is turned into warzone. Because that is all I will be treating them as from here on out.

They should've given me an option to join a peaceful lobby as a beginner rank so I wouldn't be at such a disadvantage and targeted by higher ranked players. Their grief or good/bad sport system doesn't work. So it's time for me to make an example out of everyone and show R* why they done f*cked up.

It's one thing to hear it happen to other players, but when it happens to me, like I said. All bets are off at that point.

lol. Tell me more, your posts are funny.

F-22_Raptor-02
  • F-22_Raptor-02

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

Your forgetting something called clans what happens when you join a lobby and you have 10 of those things in the air what will you do then ?. Also if its possible to store a jet online then other players will not need to come to the military base in order to get the jet you will need to be guarding the base and the players storage location and thats even assuming you know were it is.

mickeyfknmouse
  • mickeyfknmouse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

considering your history who seriously gives a f*ck about your experince online or what you gonna do?
you'll get owned within seconds anyway.
Good story bro.

I don't blame the guy for being pissed. But there is such a thing called passive mode where you can just look at other people and give them the virtual finger without anything happening. Works wonders.

he is too blame cause he's generalizing. What next? "Oh some black guy punched me in the face today when I called him a douchebag for no reason. ALL black people brought this on themselves. I'll be racist to them from now on"

Well its true

Ralelen
  • Ralelen

Hlayer Pater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

You realize that you have become the asshole right?  Some kids who are dicks kill you and therefore you want to be a dick to everyone else, don't you see how this is not rational thinking? 

The OP is obviously taking this game, and more that likely all online games, too serious. He is making up for some short coming in his life and feels the need to bully pixels. Pixels.

rambo9610
  • rambo9610

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

2 people don't represent the entire community which is millions of people, you obviously have some anger issues.

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

Remember, you all did this to yourselves. I will be doing this non stop in every lobby from here on out.

When I joined a game earlier I found 2 people holding up a store, and I complimented one of them on their custom truck because it was pretty badass and then just took off in my car and left them be. Well, him and his buddy decided to chase me down, the monster truck rammed me and pinned my car, while his buddy in another car pulled up along side and shot me through the window killing me.

Then when I respawned in the same general area where they killed me, they found my unique vehicle and proceeded to blow that up as well.  

What do I do? Make a B-line straight for the airbase, steal one of the fighter jets, logged both of the names of the people that killed me on my GPS, and proceeded to blow the ever living crap out of them for the rest of the game without any worry of payback, because there is no counter for the fighter jet. And with auto-aim, along with the fighter's missile lock on system, I was easily able to take them out time after time without them ever having a chance to retaliate like they would if I were on the ground.

So because of them, I don't care about leveling up, doing heists, missions, races or any of that anymore. I assume all players are like them and so in my mind they must be dealt with swiftly. I will fly around every lobby I join and go straight for the fighter jet and strafe bomb everyone across the map non stop. And with 15 other people in the game, I can come across 4-5 players with each strafe and since I'm getting really good at it I have roughly a 40% fly-by strike/kill success rate.

I gave the community a chance, but now that I see this is how people roll, I am now rolling like the biggest boss out there. All bets are off now. Next time you think about taking someone out that isn't going around killing anyone and minding their own business, just remember you're the one that caused that when it comes back around on you. Except nothing is coming back around on me when I'm in a fighter jet, and goodluck trying to catch me in a dogfight I guard the airbase as well so don't even think about going near it on my watch.

Dude, that's awesome. You should continue to do that because you will get a bad sport rating, which is a good thing because you will get to play with other bad sports. This means you can make all the bad sports lives you come across a living hell because most of them are probably assholes anyway.

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

Remember, you all did this to yourselves. I will be doing this non stop in every lobby from here on out.

When I joined a game earlier I found 2 people holding up a store, and I complimented one of them on their custom truck because it was pretty badass and then just took off in my car and left them be. Well, him and his buddy decided to chase me down, the monster truck rammed me and pinned my car, while his buddy in another car pulled up along side and shot me through the window killing me.

Then when I respawned in the same general area where they killed me, they found my unique vehicle and proceeded to blow that up as well.  

What do I do? Make a B-line straight for the airbase, steal one of the fighter jets, logged both of the names of the people that killed me on my GPS, and proceeded to blow the ever living crap out of them for the rest of the game without any worry of payback, because there is no counter for the fighter jet. And with auto-aim, along with the fighter's missile lock on system, I was easily able to take them out time after time without them ever having a chance to retaliate like they would if I were on the ground.

So because of them, I don't care about leveling up, doing heists, missions, races or any of that anymore. I assume all players are like them and so in my mind they must be dealt with swiftly. I will fly around every lobby I join and go straight for the fighter jet and strafe bomb everyone across the map non stop. And with 15 other people in the game, I can come across 4-5 players with each strafe and since I'm getting really good at it I have roughly a 40% fly-by strike/kill success rate.

I gave the community a chance, but now that I see this is how people roll, I am now rolling like the biggest boss out there. All bets are off now. Next time you think about taking someone out that isn't going around killing anyone and minding their own business, just remember you're the one that caused that when it comes back around on you. Except nothing is coming back around on me when I'm in a fighter jet, and goodluck trying to catch me in a dogfight I guard the airbase as well so don't even think about going near it on my watch.

Dude, that's awesome. You should continue to do that because you will get a bad sport rating, which is a good thing because you will get to play with other bad sports. This means you can make all the bad sports lives you come across a living hell because most of them are probably assholes anyway.

OP is going to rule in hell.

TimeLordDoctor
  • TimeLordDoctor

You are pulling down heaven and raising up a whore!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

Our first bad sport guy! His first and only reward on GTA O!

AlwayzFr0sty
  • AlwayzFr0sty

There's No Oxygen In Heaven

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

My dashboard says otherwise to passive mode.....

Lisha
  • Lisha

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

I actually want to see the missile strike from the jet, haven't seen that yet for myself.

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:06 AM Edited by tarheel716, 04 October 2013 - 01:06 AM.

Cant tell if OP is Judge Dredd

or Jimmy De Santa?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users