Photo

When you see someone Strafe Bombing every1 on the Map with the Fighter

175 replies to this topic
moonmonkey
  • moonmonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read.

OP please get yourself a woman.

Jay6879
  • Jay6879

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

Passive mode you say? Where you can't rob stores or even access your weapon wheel for that matter? Yeah see how long that lasts, and passive mode only works on foot. So if you're driving around in your car you're still screwed if I tag you in the fighter while driving regardless if you're in passive mode.

I'm sorry but I gave this community a chance, and now that I see its worse than the COD community, I'm beginning my hostile takeover of ever lobby I enter and not letting up until, well never. I'm sorry but its over I'm playing that sh*t. I did nothing to provoke their attack, I actually complimented their ride and left them be. I didn't shoot out their tires or anything.

Honestly I still haven't even retrieved the vehicle from the insurance depot yet that's how adamant I've been about wreaking havoc with the fighter jet ever since.

Uhhh what exactly where you expecting? Its GTA man. The fun of it all is the randomness, where you expecting to hold hands and skip merrily down vespucci beach? The ironic part is with you 'wreaking havoc' in a jet you are doing the very thing that upsets you so much.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Ill be doing the same brother. Minute cash cards come online, buying an Annihilator and spawn raping every single one of these f*cking kids until they smash their xbox. make them feel like sh*t, boot them offline and make them experience hell. damn i cant f*cking wait

Sounds like you got other issues big boy. Did your two dads touch you a lot when you were a kid.

Ltopcatl
  • Ltopcatl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Why are you giving this Little girl attention? He's probably fingering his ass thinking he's captain fantastic! Go suck a horse d-bag

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

LMAO!! I love you OP! :D That made me laugh and it was entertaining to read. I plan on doing the same thing, I am a Free Mode type player just because all I love to do online is annoy people lol.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Seriously, good job trying to get 'bad sport' rep.

Drwho94
  • Drwho94

Time Disruption

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Have fun with that OP, your one whining little kid, other than people giving you bad sport rep so that you only play with other little f*cktards like you, I'll enjoy playing with my crew only. 

You lose op. 

RichG
  • RichG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

If you kept it to the two guys who killed you I would congratulate you, however, you became the very douchebag you set out to destroy.

rambo9610
  • rambo9610

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

Well when I finally get online, and all I have is a pistol and everyone else has fully automatics, and they're purposely singling out a lower ranked player, then I have a problem. Someone who was actually cool and did nothing to provoke them.

So now it's my duty to fly around my map, in my GTA V ingame world, and act as the enforcer. So I don't give a damn what kind of armorments you have or what rank you are. You can pull out your free fire RPG and try to take me out all you want.

People will pay for as long as I play GTA V online I don't care anymore. And if, and when the fighter jet gets removed from online, I will know it was because of me as well. So like I said, you all had your chance to make the right impression with this community.

But it's done now. No more Mr. Nice Guy. That's all I have to say. They f*cked up.

Too bad no ones gona care about you when they turn  passive mode on

Drwho94
  • Drwho94

Time Disruption

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Lol it would be pretty funny if everyone on his server starts turning on passive mode

swagbucks
  • swagbucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Lol you act like this sh*t happen in real life. 

• Macabro likes this

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

I'm not sure if you're a troll, but if you are, this reply would probably make you feel less insecure about yourself, because now you know that you're at least good at one thing. Trolling.

You are unique, and you are very valuable to this world. You don't have to be so aggressive towards gamers just because people told you that you deserve to die. And just because you get beat up every day at school, doesn't mean that you're worthless. You should be proud of yourself. 

• swagbucks likes this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

Lmao!!

Awesome... awesome. I hope we run into each other in public matches :cool:

elephant punch
  • elephant punch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

You know what happens when you ass/u/me....

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

I'm not reading through this whole topic, because ain't nobody got time fo dat, but did anyone mention to OP that eventually he'll get locked into only rooms with other people who kill players non-stop thus creating a catch 22 for himself? Lol

Get killed by players, start killing players, end up in a lobby with only other people who like to kill players, by the time you get bored of killing players you'll be in the 12th level of hell with people who do nothing but kill players.

Good luck with all that though.

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

Drwho94
  • Drwho94

Time Disruption

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

I'm not reading through this whole topic, because ain't nobody got time fo dat, but did anyone mention to OP that eventually he'll get locked into only rooms with other people who kill players non-stop thus creating a catch 22 for himself? Lol

Get killed by players, start killing players, end up in a lobby with only other people who like to kill players, by the time you get bored of killing players you'll be in the 12th level of hell with people who do nothing but kill players.

Good luck with all that though.

Yeah he said no one knows how to use it, which is BS because it's automatic. 

shunsuke
  • shunsuke

AKA, Masatooo !

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

Who the f*ck are you exactly ? And Why would anyone give a f*ck ? Lol at auto-aim.

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

Meets c*nts online. So becomes a c*nt.

Well done.

• swagbucks likes this

N7 Colonel Dre
  • N7 Colonel Dre

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

Who the f*ck pissed in your coffee this morning?

Macabro
  • Macabro

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

lAK5X4l.png

You gave us a chance? lol

Cubanjew
  • Cubanjew

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

I am now rolling like the biggest boss out there. All bets are off now. 

geek.jpg

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

So, let me get this straight, 2 dudes came accross you, killed you thrice, blew up your car, and now you're becoming the biggest twat possible?

Wow, you are one sad little man..

A-Lonely-Dragon
  • A-Lonely-Dragon

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

regarding the comment about 'having to play with a pistol against people with automatic weapons'... I think once the issues have been sorted out everyone will be starting again with pistols, possibly getting to keep their cash but becoming RP level 1 again..

SesameStPimp
  • SesameStPimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

~~~~~###

Here's a tampon.

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

I'm doing it off principle now. You know I joined GTA online and came in with an open mind really wanting to give this new community a chance, wanting to maybe meet up new players and work together to do heists, and hold up liquor stores. Basically do all the stuff that R* made sound so cool and fun in the previews. But they went ahead and went out of their way to ruin my first online experience, so now I will be returning that favor on the community, tenfold.

And you know what, I wasn't even bothered by getting killed the first time, I just laughed it off. I figured I'd just avoid them after that and distance myself since I wouldn't be caught off guard the next time around. But after I respawned, and in the middle of my sprint back to my custom car (which was my pride and joy I spent a lot of time customizing it) I saw the people that just went out of their way to kill me, then go out of their way again to blow my car up right infront of me, and let me tell you, that was f*ckin it. That became the turning point. I didn't even care that I could get it back with insurance, I didn't want that car back.

It became blatantly clear what this community was about, and how this community wants to roll. So if thats how you all want to roll, then f*cking GAME ON. The thing is, I'm NO HOLDS BARRED with this sh*t. I don't resort to pathetic street tactics, I enact tactics that ensure the least amount of collateral damage possible on my end, where they are never able to get even.

If they wanted to challenge me to a duel, cool, they should've been men about it and called me out. Instead they rammed my car out of the blue while I was simply cruising, and executed a gang hit on me. These punks handled sh*t like some straight bitches. So I'm takin it up a whole nother notch and handling my sh*t militarily from now on and taking clowns out all across the map with the fighter jet with sniper like precision.

I'm done. I'm so f*ckin done. Nobody online will ever do some sh*t like that to me again. I promise you.

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

the congressional medal of sh*tposting

• Zaibatsu
  • NATO
  • Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

Oh Arcane.

You think just like me.

Some how, I've only met one dickhead and he basically just planted bombs on peoples cars, but he left after a few minutes. Damn, I'd love to roll with people who don't give a sh*t. This game will be ruined by January, believe me.

swagbucks
  • swagbucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

Lol talking like you in ah Midlife Crises. Smfh  :miranda:

gta5noob
  • gta5noob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

So, let me get this straight, 2 dudes came accross you, killed you thrice, blew up your car, and now you're becoming the biggest twat possible?

Wow, you are one sad little man..

It's a troll post. Go steal a jet and try killing everyone. The cops are on you for the first half, your jet is weak and shooting players is actually pretty hard if they are in the city. Way too much effort for 0 return. You get no xp, no money, nothing. Waste of time. 

In the event you can shoot many players, you can only do missions with other greifers.

Troll post is troll.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

LMAO!! I love you OP! :D That made me laugh and it was entertaining to read. I plan on doing the same thing, I am a Free Mode type player just because all I love to do online is annoy people lol.

Lemme know your PSN,so I can know to constantly kill you when I see you online

GranThefTito
  • GranThefTito

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

bitch idiot boy like this is killing the game grand theft auto 5 online i do not enjoy bitch idiot situation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users