• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

This all sounds like fun to me...

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

If anyone wants to steal a jet to take down this arrogant asshole, please do. "OMG, someone hit me, I now hate the world"......... In case you don't know, here's my guide:

http://gtaforums.com...e-online-guide/

Nobody will be able to do those things in ur guide because they will all be getting spawn killed by helis'/jets and f*cked over by ISO mods :)

Maybe rockstar should periodically scan people's games for script mods. Console ban them because they have the right to.

The "security" rockstar put in place is weak and is already bypsassed

Can't see why people need mods to enjoy a game like this. IV granted, that game was empty. This game is better than anything a modded IV could ever be. The only people who would want to do it would be griefers in general.

Dont underestimate modders. 

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Crew Sessions man...Crew Sessions...Screw random lobbies.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Hmm, interesting logic.  Two people are d-bags, so EVERYONE must be a d-bag, now including you.

Well, have you not seen the people already claiming they're going to block people in stores and shops, while in passive mode to get people killed?

I rest my case. You all are guilty as a result and if the community thinks they might want to act like this, then I will leave the community no choice but to.

You mean what I said just now? No no that's just a way of payback to whoever keeps griefing you. Your way sounds way more extreme compared to mine. Mine is as harmful as giving the middle finger is all.

Maglev
  • Maglev

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

Good thing OP will be a bad sport soon and I will never meet him online. :)

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

" I assume all players are like them and so in my mind they must be dealt with swiftly."

Well, that's was the most retarded thing i've heard all day, lucky for us, there is a solution to this problem, you'll be ranked as a Bad Sport and we don't have to play with you.

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

Shadowgale
  • Shadowgale

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

If anyone wants to steal a jet to take down this arrogant asshole, please do. "OMG, someone hit me, I now hate the world"......... In case you don't know, here's my guide:

http://gtaforums.com...e-online-guide/

Nobody will be able to do those things in ur guide because they will all be getting spawn killed by helis'/jets and f*cked over by ISO mods :)

Maybe rockstar should periodically scan people's games for script mods. Console ban them because they have the right to.

The "security" rockstar put in place is weak and is already bypsassed

Can't see why people need mods to enjoy a game like this. IV granted, that game was empty. This game is better than anything a modded IV could ever be. The only people who would want to do it would be griefers in general.

Dont underestimate modders. 

It's not mods, its hacks

GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:28 PM Edited by GourangaMaster, 03 October 2013 - 07:29 PM.

These taunts are meaningless. Only thing that is going to happen is your going to be reported as a bad sport so often the only people your little rage sessions will be effecting is people like you, other griefers.

Winston Smith
  • Winston Smith

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

I1ZzK9R.jpg

Buford T Justice
  • Buford T Justice

Is that so?

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

You will end up with a bad rep and put in servers with players that also have poor reps. You have become who you hated so much, and you will be surrounded with similar neck bearded mouth breathers...Seems like your really doing yourself a disfavor.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

So far, the people I've killed, were people who tried to approach and kill me. Granted, many times and hospital bills are expensive. The spawns should be further apart so that people who get killed get more breathing room instead of just being a block away from the 9 year old that keeps killing them.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Good for you. Come test me and get blown out of the sky nigga

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Nobody even uses the griefing system, or even knows how to.

Plus I could rob 1 store and have enough cash to pay for everyone's insurance claim on their car for the rest of the game. People swear like paying their insurance bill is a deterrent. I'm sure they'd rather pay it, if it meant they didn't have to make their way all the way to the insurance depot to retrieve it.

Besides, after killing becomes so rampant in the open world, it won't even matter that I'm doing it too because everyone will have that rep so what will set me apart?

I'm going to do this, until they add a surface-to-air lock on missile launcher to counter fighter jets. Then when they do that, I'll simply just stop doing that, and then proceedto shoot everyone's private jets down that I see flying around the map.

No matter what they do, what they add or take away, I will win as a result of what those kids did. 

Also lol @ the guy that says just stay inside the boring interiors to avoid this. You realize I win as well when you do that right? Because you're sitting inside, in an open world free roam game. Besides that, there will be 14 other people I can hit, and then just come back to you when you come out thinking the coast is clear.

Might as well take it in stride and try to outrun me in your car. Only chance you have is if auto-aim is off in that lobby, then taking out ground targets becomes a little more difficult but I'm seriously getting the hang of it and have been fairly successful without auto aim on my rockets since I've had a lot of practice in non auto aim enabled lobbies.

• SmoothGetaway likes this

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

Well when I finally get online, and all I have is a pistol and everyone else has fully automatics, and they're purposely singling out a lower ranked player, then I have a problem. Someone who was actually cool and did nothing to provoke them.

So now it's my duty to fly around my map, in my GTA V ingame world, and act as the enforcer. So I don't give a damn what kind of armorments you have or what rank you are. You can pull out your free fire RPG and try to take me out all you want.

People will pay for as long as I play GTA V online I don't care anymore. And if, and when the fighter jet gets removed from online, I will know it was because of me as well. So like I said, you all had your chance to make the right impression with this community.

But it's done now. No more Mr. Nice Guy. That's all I have to say. They f*cked up.

Won't you ever get bored? From doing the same sh*t over and over again.... Yeah, you will.

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

Think it's time to change your maxi pad bro. Talk about salty.

LooooL

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

If you need to counter a jet, get a jet yourself. You'd be too paranoid of an enemy jet circling you to shoot down at civilians below.

PitaboyDK
  • PitaboyDK

Pita Thug

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

So what you're saying is, that you would kill everyone, who dosen't attack other players, unless its self defence?

- Just because someone killed you? Then i would have to do the same thing, and RUIN every single player in the game aswell. Pfft. grow up.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Do whatever you want. Obviously it's your choice. I know these things can get annoying when you don't want it to happen. But fool, did you not remember to insure your car and add a tracker? That way they can't make your car disappear.

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

So what you're saying is, that you would kill everyone, who dosen't attack other players, unless its self defence?

- Just because someone killed you? Then i would have to do the same thing, and RUIN every single player in the game aswell. Pfft. grow up.

I was actually thinking the same thing. What a kiddie.

I didn't had my happy meal so no one else will get one too, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaa :*(.

He already got even with the dudes who did it what the f*ck does he need more xD? Cry more.

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

If you need to counter a jet, get a jet yourself. You'd be too paranoid of an enemy jet circling you to shoot down at civilians below.

That's the thing, good luck getting anywhere near the base when I have one up. I clear ground in that thing. Also, you have to get through a 4 star wanted level, a bunch of soldiers as well as an armored tank to get in one, as well as avoid their SAM missile turret system upon take off.  Then if you're able to do that, I more than welcome you to a dogfight duel.

And no I won't get bored of doing this, until I absolutely master my strafe bomb runs. So it'll definitely be awhile because I'm not even close to my potential with it yet. I want to be as good with my strafe runs without auto aim lock-on, as I am with it when it's actually turned on.

Matta G
  • Matta G

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Hmm, interesting logic.  Two people are d-bags, so EVERYONE must be a d-bag, now including you.

Well, have you not seen the people already claiming they're going to block people in stores and shops, while in passive mode to get people killed?

I rest my case. You all are guilty as a result and if the community thinks they might want to act like this, then I will leave the community no choice but to.

Typically I would expect someone to rest their case when it makes sense.  "You are all guilty"...Uh, I haven't even been online yet (can't get on b/c of server issues) but yet I am guilty of something.  Logic is not your strong suit.

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

Do whatever you want. Obviously it's your choice. I know these things can get annoying when you don't want it to happen. But fool, did you not remember to insure your car and add a tracker? That way they can't make your car disappear.

I did do all that. The guy had to pay for my insurance claim. But I still haven't retrieved my car from the insurance depot where it's locked up. It was far too out of the way and I never got around to it after I decided to make patrolling the friendly skies my sole mission in online.

Matta G
  • Matta G

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

So to analogize: if someone mugs you on the street, you are going to become a mugger yourself?

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

That's the thing, good luck getting anywhere near the base when I have one up. I clear ground in that thing. Also, you have to get through a 4 star wanted level, a bunch of soldiers as well as an armored tank to get in one, as well as avoid their SAM missile turret system upon take off.  Then if you're able to do that, I more than welcome you to a dogfight duel.

And no I won't get bored of doing this, until I absolutely master my strafe bomb runs. So it'll definitely be awhile because I'm not even close to my potential with it yet. I want to be as good with my strafe runs without auto aim lock-on, as I am with it when it's actually turned on.

Well do whatever you like, be the fa**ot those other guys are. Doesn't make you better then them at all so don't try to justify your acts trough them. I'll be busy cooperating with others having a blast with the people I play with most of the time. Laughing my ass off joking around and doing mission. 

Enjoy your solo mission though.

Sevenpatch
  • Sevenpatch

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

lol I dont trust no one anymore, anyone close is going down. I feel so guilty when i realise i just killed an innocent curious fella. Being a solo player i often get packs chasing after me, hunting me down but i love the thrill of the chase. I dont like the respawn system though, especially when i just killed 3 unruly kids and they spawn back in surrounding me.

This reminds me of the time I was in a small little town and this jacka$$ sherif and his deputies started harrassing me, so I had to loose them in the woods, but they came after me with dogs and guns, so I had to kill them all with my survivor training.

UsedFloppyDisk
  • UsedFloppyDisk

Proclus Global agent

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

lmao cry about it kid 

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

You need a social life... badly.

jc20
  • jc20

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

This is where the OP has it all wrong; he thinks he 'wins' when people just leave and join another server.  In reality, they go to that new server and enjoy the game how they choose and have forgotten all about this guy.  The two people who killed this guy have likely also forgotten all about him. 

Meanwhile, OP continues think about those two people and allows them influence the way he plays the game.  What a waste.

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

Lol. Online games are never played the way developers intended. Every single online community blows, hard.

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

When I joined a game earlier I found 2 people holding up a store, and I complimented one of them on their custom truck because it was pretty badass and then just took off in my car and left them be. Well, him and his buddy decided to chase me down, the monster truck rammed me and pinned my car, while his buddy in another car pulled up along side and shot me through the window killing me. I cried and then quit the game.

fixed it for ya (this is true version)

ahhhhhhhh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users