Photo

When you see someone Strafe Bombing every1 on the Map with the Fighter

175 replies to this topic
Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:38 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 03 October 2013 - 06:39 PM.

ArcaneKnight, you are one sad little f*ck. You got butthurt cause some guys killed you. Now you've gone full ape on everyone because of one encounter? I can only imagine how your real life is.

Guys let him have his fun. He'll realize how dumb this is when he's always alone and then he'll wonder why nobody wants to hang around with him.

Filthy1977
  • Filthy1977

ADI RepoMan

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

I used to think I was a bitter and cynical but you take it to a new level op.

Congrats, you have my respect.

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

LOL well this sets the scene for online mode then. They really should allow a way to counter the jets, and no I don't mean get a jet yaself 

I'll stick to my story mode for now :-P

the_mannn
  • the_mannn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

Someone has watched the dark night one to many times. 

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

Passive mode you say? Where you can't rob stores or even access your weapon wheel for that matter? Yeah see how long that lasts, and passive mode only works on foot. So if you're driving around in your car you're still screwed if I tag you in the fighter while driving regardless if you're in passive mode.

I'm sorry but I gave this community a chance, and now that I see its worse than the COD community, I'm beginning my hostile takeover of ever lobby I enter and not letting up until, well never. I'm sorry but its over I'm playing that sh*t. I did nothing to provoke their attack, I actually complimented their ride and left them be. I didn't shoot out their tires or anything.

Honestly I still haven't even retrieved the vehicle from the insurance depot yet that's how adamant I've been about wreaking havoc with the fighter jet ever since.
  • SmoothGetaway likes this

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:48 PM Edited by ArcaneKnight, 03 October 2013 - 06:49 PM.

Edit.. Double post.

AlmightyHabbib
  • AlmightyHabbib

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

Remember, you all did this to yourselves. I will be doing this non stop in every lobby from here on out.

When I joined a game earlier I found 2 people holding up a store, and I complimented one of them on their custom truck because it was pretty badass and then just took off in my car and left them be. Well, him and his buddy decided to chase me down, the monster truck rammed me and pinned my car, while his buddy in another car pulled up along side and shot me through the window killing me.

Then when I respawned in the same general area where they killed me, they found my unique vehicle and proceeded to blow that up as well.  

What do I do? Make a B-line straight for the airbase, steal one of the fighter jets, logged both of the names of the people that killed me on my GPS, and proceeded to blow the ever living crap out of them for the rest of the game without any worry of payback, because there is no counter for the fighter jet. And with auto-aim, along with the fighter's missile lock on system, I was easily able to take them out time after time without them ever having a chance to retaliate like they would if I were on the ground.

So because of them, I don't care about leveling up, doing heists, missions, races or any of that anymore. I assume all players are like them and so in my mind they must be dealt with swiftly. I will fly around every lobby I join and go straight for the fighter jet and strafe bomb everyone across the map non stop. And with 15 other people in the game, I can come across 4-5 players with each strafe and since I'm getting really good at it I have roughly a 40% fly-by strike/kill success rate.

I gave the community a chance, but now that I see this is how people roll, I am now rolling like the biggest boss out there. All bets are off now. Next time you think about taking someone out that isn't going around killing anyone and minding their own business, just remember you're the one that caused that when it comes back around on you. Except nothing is coming back around on me when I'm in a fighter jet, and goodluck trying to catch me in a dogfight I guard the airbase as well so don't even think about going near it on my watch.

I say it's long since time, for someone to fight injustice! Save the innocent, and help the poor! Respect

• FreshRabbi likes this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

If you see my name, don't kill me pls. However, if you see my crew, be my guest. Everytime I play with them, they'd eventually go on drive by sessions. It's disappointing really. Golf is pretty awesome thou..

odizzle
  • odizzle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Remember, you all did this to yourselves. I will be doing this non stop in every lobby from here on out.

When I joined a game earlier I found 2 people holding up a store, and I complimented one of them on their custom truck because it was pretty badass and then just took off in my car and left them be. Well, him and his buddy decided to chase me down, the monster truck rammed me and pinned my car, while his buddy in another car pulled up along side and shot me through the window killing me.

Then when I respawned in the same general area where they killed me, they found my unique vehicle and proceeded to blow that up as well.  

What do I do? Make a B-line straight for the airbase, steal one of the fighter jets, logged both of the names of the people that killed me on my GPS, and proceeded to blow the ever living crap out of them for the rest of the game without any worry of payback, because there is no counter for the fighter jet. And with auto-aim, along with the fighter's missile lock on system, I was easily able to take them out time after time without them ever having a chance to retaliate like they would if I were on the ground.

So because of them, I don't care about leveling up, doing heists, missions, races or any of that anymore. I assume all players are like them and so in my mind they must be dealt with swiftly. I will fly around every lobby I join and go straight for the fighter jet and strafe bomb everyone across the map non stop. And with 15 other people in the game, I can come across 4-5 players with each strafe and since I'm getting really good at it I have roughly a 40% fly-by strike/kill success rate.

I gave the community a chance, but now that I see this is how people roll, I am now rolling like the biggest boss out there. All bets are off now. Next time you think about taking someone out that isn't going around killing anyone and minding their own business, just remember you're the one that caused that when it comes back around on you. Except nothing is coming back around on me when I'm in a fighter jet, and goodluck trying to catch me in a dogfight I guard the airbase as well so don't even think about going near it on my watch.

Translation "ouch my pu$$y hurt" (no offense to the females)

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

I for one appreciate your attacks because lets face it we all deserve it, we are all jerks at one point or another. So rain fire down from the skies on your enemies. If your on PS3 let me know cause i for one would love to be a witness to this carnage.

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Ill be doing the same brother. Minute cash cards come online, buying an Annihilator and spawn raping every single one of these f*cking kids until they smash their xbox. make them feel like sh*t, boot them offline and make them experience hell. damn i cant f*cking wait

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Passive mode, people. And the middle finger taunt. It isn't worth your time and money dying over and over again while paying multiple hospital bills and losing your ammo all the time.

I wonder if passive griefing is possible.  What I mean is follow the griefers around in passive mode (obviously outside of cars) and harass them when they try to rob stores and sh*t.  Would you be able to run into the stores and steal the money or at the very least disrupt their escape?  If they get killed can you scoop up the loot?

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

and suddenly.. the worst parts of the forum get attracted here.

Drwho94
  • Drwho94

Time Disruption

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

"Theres no counter"

Yeah right because we can't go to the military base too and get one. 

Do you ever think before you speak?

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

Passive mode, people. And the middle finger taunt. It isn't worth your time and money dying over and over again while paying multiple hospital bills and losing your ammo all the time.

I wonder if passive griefing is possible.  What I mean is follow the griefers around in passive mode (obviously outside of cars) and harass them when they try to rob stores and sh*t.  Would you be able to run into the stores and steal the money or at the very least disrupt their escape?  If they get killed can you scoop up the loot?

I dunno. Block the entrance until the shop owner kills them? lol d:

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

Passive mode you say? Where you can't rob stores or even access your weapon wheel for that matter? Yeah see how long that lasts, and passive mode only works on foot. So if you're driving around in your car you're still screwed if I tag you in the fighter while driving regardless if you're in passive mode.

I'm sorry but I gave this community a chance, and now that I see its worse than the COD community, I'm beginning my hostile takeover of ever lobby I enter and not letting up until, well never. I'm sorry but its over I'm playing that sh*t. I did nothing to provoke their attack, I actually complimented their ride and left them be. I didn't shoot out their tires or anything.

Honestly I still haven't even retrieved the vehicle from the insurance depot yet that's how adamant I've been about wreaking havoc with the fighter jet ever since.

You have 2 players a chance, Not the community.

But that's cool man, you can be the change you want to see in the world, or you can be the problem you see with the world. The choice is yours.

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by jimmycakes, 03 October 2013 - 06:57 PM.

u sound mad, u got owned now u mad.

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Lol @ people not understanding OP's satire.

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

If anyone wants to steal a jet to take down this arrogant asshole, please do. "OMG, someone hit me, I now hate the world"......... In case you don't know, here's my guide:

http://gtaforums.com...e-online-guide/

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

If anyone wants to steal a jet to take down this arrogant asshole, please do. "OMG, someone hit me, I now hate the world"......... In case you don't know, here's my guide:

Nobody will be able to do those things in ur guide because they will all be getting spawn killed by helis'/jets and f*cked over by ISO mods :)

Drwho94
  • Drwho94

Time Disruption

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Also you can just hide inside till the arrogant f*ck f*cks off to a different server

theonlytobyever
  • theonlytobyever

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

All I have to say is "have fun not having fun".
  • Timely likes this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

Nobody will be able to do those things in ur guide because they will all be getting spawn killed by helis'/jets and f*cked over by ISO mods :)

Maybe rockstar should periodically scan people's games for script mods. Console ban them because they have the right to.

Matta G
  • Matta G

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

Hmm, interesting logic.  Two people are d-bags, so EVERYONE must be a d-bag, now including you.

R1C3W1N3
  • R1C3W1N3

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Private/ Crew lobbies unless it's a fixed mode like races or death matches

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Maybe rockstar should periodically scan people's games for script mods. Console ban them because they have the right to.

The "security" rockstar put in place is weak and is already bypsassed

Trevingit
  • Trevingit

cheese meister

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

lol I dont trust no one anymore, anyone close is going down. I feel so guilty when i realise i just killed an innocent curious fella. Being a solo player i often get packs chasing after me, hunting me down but i love the thrill of the chase. I dont like the respawn system though, especially when i just killed 3 unruly kids and they spawn back in surrounding me.

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Hmm, interesting logic.  Two people are d-bags, so EVERYONE must be a d-bag, now including you.

Well, have you not seen the people already claiming they're going to block people in stores and shops, while in passive mode to get people killed?

I rest my case. You all are guilty as a result and if the community thinks they might want to act like this, then I will leave the community no choice but to.

• SmoothGetaway likes this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

The "security" rockstar put in place is weak and is already bypsassed

Can't see why people need mods to enjoy a game like this. IV granted, that game was empty. This game is better than anything a modded IV could ever be. The only people who would want to do it would be griefers in general.

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

When I joined a game earlier I found 2 people holding up a store, and I complimented one of them on their custom truck because it was pretty badass and then just took off in my car and left them be. Well, him and his buddy decided to chase me down, the monster truck rammed me and pinned my car, while his buddy in another car pulled up along side and shot me through the window killing me. I cried and then quit the game.

fixed it for ya (this is true version)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users