» «
Photo

When you see someone Strafe Bombing every1 on the Map with the Fighter

175 replies to this topic
ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by ArcaneKnight, 03 October 2013 - 05:59 PM.

Remember, you all did this to yourselves. I will be doing this non stop in every lobby from here on out.

When I joined a game earlier I found 2 people holding up a store, and I complimented one of them on their custom truck because it was pretty badass and then just took off in my car and left them be. Well, him and his buddy decided to chase me down, the monster truck rammed me and pinned my car, while his buddy in another car pulled up along side and shot me through the window killing me.

Then when I respawned in the same general area where they killed me, they found my unique vehicle and proceeded to blow that up as well.  

What do I do? Make a B-line straight for the airbase, steal one of the fighter jets, logged both of the names of the people that killed me on my GPS, and proceeded to blow the ever living crap out of them for the rest of the game without any worry of payback, because there is no counter for the fighter jet. And with auto-aim, along with the fighter's missile lock on system, I was easily able to take them out time after time without them ever having a chance to retaliate like they would if I were on the ground.

So because of them, I don't care about leveling up, doing heists, missions, races or any of that anymore. I assume all players are like them and so in my mind they must be dealt with swiftly. I will fly around every lobby I join and go straight for the fighter jet and strafe bomb everyone across the map non stop. And with 15 other people in the game, I can come across 4-5 players with each strafe and since I'm getting really good at it I have roughly a 40% fly-by strike/kill success rate.

I gave the community a chance, but now that I see this is how people roll, I am now rolling like the biggest boss out there. All bets are off now. Next time you think about taking someone out that isn't going around killing anyone and minding their own business, just remember you're the one that caused that when it comes back around on you. Except nothing is coming back around on me when I'm in a fighter jet, and goodluck trying to catch me in a dogfight I guard the airbase as well so don't even think about going near it on my watch.

• SmoothGetaway, mikekolesar, WildBrick142 and 2 others like this

J Smitty
  • J Smitty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

Think it's time to change your maxi pad bro. Talk about salty.

• Echolex, TheDK, kamikazeedriver and 4 others like this

.JokeR
  • .JokeR

Madness is the emergency exit.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Umadbro?
  • kamikazeedriver likes this

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

That's my boy

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Umadbro?

Nope. Just getting even, and then some. It's been payback time ever since.

All I see now is people backing out of my lobby. They turned me into Max Payne. Im a man on a mission now and everyone will pay for their actions just because I don't know who comes in peace, and who doesn't. So I just assume everyone is the enemy now and they aren't even given a chance.

I hate to say it, but yes, a few bad seeds ruined it for the bunch. Stick to private lobbies, because as far as I'm concerned if it's public, no one is safe as long as I'm in the game. Oh you just want to enjoy a nice cruise in the hills?

Not on my watch. Not if I got something to say about it.

• SmoothGetaway likes this

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Think it's time to change your maxi pad bro. Talk about salty.

LOL. Welcome to the wonderful world of online gaming.

• kamikazeedriver likes this

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

considering your history who seriously gives a f*ck about your experince online or what you gonna do?
you'll get owned within seconds anyway.
Good story bro.

jonc24
  • jonc24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

This has to be the saddest, most petulant rant I've ever seen on this site. And that's saying something! I hope you're half exaggerating because if you are fully serious then it's time to up your meds kid.
  • Macabro, kamikazeedriver and TimelyMeerkat like this

Sevenpatch
  • Sevenpatch

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

Lol, that is hilarious that they blew up your car.

Also very funny that you took them out with the fighter jet lol.

Still I don't see any reason to assume everyone is like them.  I know I'm not.  Then again, I can't get online.

Human

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

so, because two people decided to ruin the game you have decided that you now have the authority to ruin it for everyone else? Don't get me wrong I know how much that sucks, but being a hypocrite isn't going to right the wrong they did to you. Considering your basing your opinion of all gamers in the lobby off of a couple of bad eggs is just as ridiculous as hating a country just because you had a bad experience from someone who was born there. You should judge individuals by the content of their character rather than hate all of them because of one bad time. 

• hywelkidd and kamikazeedriver like this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

considering your history who seriously gives a f*ck about your experince online or what you gonna do?
Good story bro.

I don't blame the guy for being pissed. But there is such a thing called passive mode where you can just look at other people and give them the virtual finger without anything happening. Works wonders.

SnapChap
  • SnapChap

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

This happened to me earlier, I also did something similar. They quickly left the game.

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Remember, you all did this to yourselves. I will be doing this non stop in every lobby from here on out.

When I joined a game earlier I found 2 people holding up a store, and I complimented one of them on their custom truck because it was pretty badass and then just took off in my car and left them be. Well, him and his buddy decided to chase me down, the monster truck rammed me and pinned my car, while his buddy in another car pulled up along side and shot me through the window killing me.

Then when I respawned in the same general area where they killed me, they found my unique vehicle and proceeded to blow that up as well.  

What do I do? Make a B-line straight for the airbase, steal one of the fighter jets, logged both of the names of the people that killed me on my GPS, and proceeded to blow the ever living crap out of them for the rest of the game without any worry of payback, because there is no counter for the fighter jet. And with auto-aim, along with the fighter's missile lock on system, I was easily able to take them out time after time without them ever having a chance to retaliate like they would if I were on the ground.

So because of them, I don't care about leveling up, doing heists, missions, races or any of that anymore. I assume all players are like them and so in my mind they must be dealt with swiftly. I will fly around every lobby I join and go straight for the fighter jet and strafe bomb everyone across the map non stop. And with 15 other people in the game, I can come across 4-5 players with each strafe and since I'm getting really good at it I have roughly a 40% fly-by strike/kill success rate.

I gave the community a chance, but now that I see this is how people roll, I am now rolling like the biggest boss out there. All bets are off now. Next time you think about taking someone out that isn't going around killing anyone and minding their own business, just remember you're the one that caused that when it comes back around on you. Except nothing is coming back around on me when I'm in a fighter jet, and goodluck trying to catch me in a dogfight I guard the airbase as well so don't even think about going near it on my watch.

What is your gamer tag? I would like to ensure I never end up in Lobby with you.

I'm not the type to worry about deathmatches or running around killing people at random for the lolz.

I'd like to ensure my time spent is doing missions. Please provide me your GT so I can ensure not to share a lobby with you.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Good story bro.

I don't blame the guy for being pissed. But there is such a thing called passive mode where you can just look at other people and give them the virtual finger without anything happening. Works wonders.

he is too blame cause he's generalizing. What next? "Oh some black guy punched me in the face today when I called him a douchebag for no reason. ALL black people brought this on themselves. I'll be racist to them from now on"

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

cool story bro.

• stevean2 likes this

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Tally target, weapon away.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

lAK5X4l.png

• hywelkidd, rixsta, Macabro and 3 others like this

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

Well when I finally get online, and all I have is a pistol and everyone else has fully automatics, and they're purposely singling out a lower ranked player, then I have a problem. Someone who was actually cool and did nothing to provoke them.

So now it's my duty to fly around my map, in my GTA V ingame world, and act as the enforcer. So I don't give a damn what kind of armorments you have or what rank you are. You can pull out your free fire RPG and try to take me out all you want.

People will pay for as long as I play GTA V online I don't care anymore. And if, and when the fighter jet gets removed from online, I will know it was because of me as well. So like I said, you all had your chance to make the right impression with this community.

But it's done now. No more Mr. Nice Guy. That's all I have to say. They f*cked up.

• SmoothGetaway likes this

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

Thanks to R* you can get banned for such behavior. They have a griefing system set in place, which I think utter bullsh*t

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

Passive mode, people. And the middle finger taunt. It isn't worth your time and money dying over and over again while paying multiple hospital bills and losing your ammo all the time.

Eiot
  • Eiot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

I hate to say it, but yes, a few bad seeds ruined it for the bunch. Stick to private lobbies

Way ahead of you, big guy.  Been in private lobbies since launch so I don't have to deal with nonfactors aiming to do nothing but grief others, or their progeny (you).

Sure is nice having friends.  

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:21 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 03 October 2013 - 06:21 PM.

Oh trust me, I plan on doing the same.

Every time I played TBoGT online, I'd get some kid constantly shooting me.

What did I do about it? Grabbed the Buzzard of course!

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

I'm not sure why you are announcing this, but the story is funny; however you should just let it go now.

In the end, it's still just a game.

matsix
  • matsix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

Well when I finally get online, and all I have is a pistol and everyone else has fully automatics, and they're purposely singling out a lower ranked player, then I have a problem. Someone who was actually cool and did nothing to provoke them.

So now it's my duty to fly around my map, in my GTA V ingame world, and act as the enforcer. So I don't give a damn what kind of armorments you have or what rank you are. You can pull out your free fire RPG and try to take me out all you want.

People will pay for as long as I play GTA V online I don't care anymore. And if, and when the fighter jet gets removed from online, I will know it was because of me as well. So like I said, you all had your chance to make the right impression with this community.

But it's done now. No more Mr. Nice Guy. That's all I have to say. They f*cked up.

Watch out guys we got a badass over here.

NHL1988
  • NHL1988

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

It's just a game. Chill out bro.

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

My friends and I were doing this yesterday and we were speaking, "Once this becomes mainstream, the server's are going to be more annoying than spawn-killing...more like a Taliban rat who's hit by a drone as he walks outside a hut."

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

This reminds me of that thread about the idiot who thought it was his game and it was nice to ruin others' experience. Only totally turned around.

Maybe we're into something - you should be friends.

Rdnsnow
  • Rdnsnow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

All this online stuff doesnt even sound fun. Maybe ill just stick to the story mode and let the kiddies play romper room online. sigh

Leafy Hollow
  • Leafy Hollow

Chief Marketing Officer for Trevor Phillip's Interprise

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Revenge is a dish best served in the form of a missle.

Jay6879
  • Jay6879

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

so, because two people decided to ruin the game you have decided that you now have the authority to ruin it for everyone else? Don't get me wrong I know how much that sucks, but being a hypocrite isn't going to right the wrong they did to you. Considering your basing your opinion of all gamers in the lobby off of a couple of bad eggs is just as ridiculous as hating a country just because you had a bad experience from someone who was born there. You should judge individuals by the content of their character rather than hate all of them because of one bad time. 

Noone ruined the game for him. f he wants to be left alone start a private lobby or go into passive mode. I for one fully embrace whatever happens to me or whatever I dish out in free roam.
  • TimelyMeerkat likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Passive mode, people. And the middle finger taunt. It isn't worth your time and money dying over and over again while paying multiple hospital bills and losing your ammo all the time.

I read everything you say in Isiahs voice.  Stop it!

OT:  He mad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users