Photo

Bug with Skull Mask?

4 replies to this topic
l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

Put it on and then removed it, my hair was gone :p Tried it twice to make sure it wasn't a one time thing. Not really interested in paying for haircuts every time I put it on to be honest...

Also, random question, how do you know if someone has put a bounty on you or someone else in your session has a bounty on their head?

capedcrusader93
  • capedcrusader93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

Put it on and then removed it, my hair was gone :p Tried it twice to make sure it wasn't a one time thing. Not really interested in paying for haircuts every time I put it on to be honest...

Same thing has been happening to me. oh well it's only digital hair  :p

WHUnited
  • WHUnited

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

I had this, got my haircut back at the barbers and every time after my hair remained when I took the mask off :)

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

I had this, got my haircut back at the barbers and every time after my hair remained when I took the mask off :)

I had already done this before losing my hair for the 2nd time :( 

Can someone answer my bounty question please? :)

Brachwah
  • Brachwah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

I had already done this before losing my hair for the 2nd time :(

Can someone answer my bounty question please? :)

I believe you can call Lester to get a list of all the bounties in the server. And yeah, I had the same hair glitch happen to me the first 4 or 5 times but now it works without shaving my head. Only reason I tried so many times was because I had to scroll through the "Skull Mask" in order to wear my other masks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users