Quantcast

» «
Photo

Should R* give something free for the rocky launch?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic
Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:41 PM Edited by Lance_Vance89, 03 October 2013 - 01:42 PM.

This has been the worst launch out of all the games you just listed considering the amount of players unable to actually get in a game. How long did the Diablo 3, Halo or WoW issues last. Considering they just made a BILLION dollars selling this game which includes the online multiplayer. They are destroying their opportunity to cash in even further instantly on in game cash as people either won't buy now because of instability or they can't even get past the first damned race.

Diablo 3, assuming you aren't an idiotic console fanboy and think that it only released on consoles, had issues for around a week when it first came to PC. Some reported issues after.

WoW had severe server issues for around a year, nobody was a 'day one' player because you couldn't even realistically get on during that time. It got a little smoother but it didn't get better until halfway through Vanilla. During the start of WotLK and through half a year on my new server, which was started during that expansion, was taken down constantly until it was moved to a different location.

Halo 2 took ages to solve its server issues, never really knew when it was fixed. Halo 4 also had problems for a few weeks.

You can throw all your money at a game but you can't fix server issues, surely even your whiny self knows that. You probably do, but you just want to whine to grab attention. I don't think you understand how hard it is to solve server problems, especially without any stress testing prior to release. You know what stress testing is right? f*ck it, you probably don't.

i hope you impatient children actually do return your copies or quit, cause I can't stand you entitled f*cks.

I'd like to remind you it is October 3rd, 6:38 AM PST and online released on October 1st, around 2 AM PST. That's hardly even two days.

80d49dd3-26ed-4132-add0-085ba0f1fc6f.jpg

gatu55
  • gatu55

Suicide Inducer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

None of you whiners deserve anything for getting your panties in a bunch over overloaded servers.

This happens in a lot of games I've played, and you're all the type of entitled children to whine constantly about how X company is so awful for releasing Y game.

Seriously it's getting old.

Yep makes you sad knowing you will have to play with these idiots doesn't it?

They're like f*cking infants. These server issues aren't damn worth comparing to the Diablo 3, WoW, Halo, etc. problems that used to be. So many games have had worse issues, and the whiners only intensify more each time and lose memory of past server problems. I blame it on ineffective condoms.

I'm getting in a crew asap and only playing with them. I can't stand these babies.

This has been the worst launch out of all the games you just listed considering the amount of players unable to actually get in a game. How long did the Diablo 3, Halo or WoW issues last. Considering they just made a BILLION dollars selling this game which includes the online multiplayer. They are destroying their opportunity to cash in even further instantly on in game cash as people either won't buy now because of instability or they can't even get past the first damned race.

Diablo 3, assuming you aren't an idiotic console fanboy and think that it only released on consoles, had issues for around a week when it first came to PC. Some reported issues after.

WoW had severe server issues for around a year, nobody was a 'day one' player because you couldn't even realistically get on during that time. It got a little smoother but it didn't get better until halfway through Vanilla. During the start of WotLK and through half a year on my new server, which was started during that expansion, was taken down constantly until it was moved to a different location.

Halo 2 took ages to solve its server issues, never really knew when it was fixed. Halo 4 also had problems for a few weeks.

You can throw all your money at a game but you can't fix server issues, surely even your whiny self knows that. You probably do, but you just want to whine to grab attention. I don't think you understand how hard it is to solve server problems, especially without any stress testing prior to release. You know what stress testing is right? f*ck it, you probably don't.

i hope you impatient children actually do return your copies or quit, cause I can't stand you entitled f*cks.

I'd like to remind you it is October 3rd, 6:38 AM PST and online released on October 1st, around 2 AM PST. That's hardly even two days.

Hes probably not 5 years old and likes to play games with dragons and sh*t like a little gayboy. Ever thought about that?

Misfit-N7
  • Misfit-N7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

No. I am not entitled to anything!

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:45 PM Edited by iKevhawk, 03 October 2013 - 01:46 PM.

Hes probably not 5 years old and likes to play games with dragons and sh*t like a little gayboy. Ever thought about that?

You're still stupid as f*ck and crying over how Rockstar betrayed you, ever thought about that?

Point out the dragons in Halo to me though. Since you're too f*cking retarded to actually contribute anything worthwhile to this topic.

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Yes! They should give you 10xs what you paid for online. 

x0       or    10 x 0 = 0

Not another one of these idiots.

Uhh oh its the idiots like Vance jacking my thread thinking GTA Online was free.

It is free you tool!

Don't even begin. It's impossible to get these idiots to get the concept of free. They think that if you pay for something while getting something for free at the same time the thing you got for free wasn't really free.

Just ignore them. They are obviously not mentally healthy.

Hypertion
  • Hypertion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

hmmm.... it would be too hard to verify people who choose to try and deal with it but, i personally suggest a 10k-100k GTA$ bonus for already established bank accounts when they stabilize the servers.

not much but it would be quite a pleasant treat.

gatu55
  • gatu55

Suicide Inducer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Yes! They should give you 10xs what you paid for online. 

x0       or    10 x 0 = 0

Not another one of these idiots.

Uhh oh its the idiots like Vance jacking my thread thinking GTA Online was free.

It is free you tool!

Don't even begin. It's impossible to get these idiots to get the concept of free. They think that if you pay for something while getting something for free at the same time the thing you got for free wasn't really free.

Just ignore them. They are obviously not mentally healthy.

So you are calling one of the greatest economists of our time not mentally healthy as well as unable to comprehend a basic economic principle in commerce? You are out of your league pedo.  

WarM4chine
  • WarM4chine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

None of you whiners deserve anything for getting your panties in a bunch over overloaded servers.

This happens in a lot of games I've played, and you're all the type of entitled children to whine constantly about how X company is so awful for releasing Y game.

Seriously it's getting old.

Yep makes you sad knowing you will have to play with these idiots doesn't it?

They're like f*cking infants. These server issues aren't damn worth comparing to the Diablo 3, WoW, Halo, etc. problems that used to be. So many games have had worse issues, and the whiners only intensify more each time and lose memory of past server problems. I blame it on ineffective condoms.

I'm getting in a crew asap and only playing with them. I can't stand these babies.

Yes I'm entitled. Fvck me right? I can't believe I expect someone to provide a service they promised and received copious amounts of cash for. Step away from the PC and get a little human contact, it might alleviate some of that rage.

• gatu55 likes this

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

You're all out of your goddamned element.

• anuj likes this

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

I got called to this thread because lance_vance89 was called a pedophile. I looked into the rules and I'm having trouble applying precedent to this case. Last time someone was called a pedophile here, there was evidence to prove it and he ended up getting banned for being a pedophile while the name caller did not technically break any rules, he just called a pedophile a pedophile. My point is, if you're going to call someone a pedophile you better be damn sure.

I don't remember what I was doing in here.

edit - oh yeah

Rockstar gave the beta testers like $1m just for beta testing so I'm sure they'll have no problem throwing everyone around $50-100k for having to deal with it. It doesn't really cost them anything or upset the game economy if everyone gets it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users