Photo

GTA Online issues.

4 replies to this topic
AbnormallyDeadly
  • AbnormallyDeadly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

The online is brutal, Its become so brutal its not even fun now. You lose money everytime you die which doesnt seem bad right? Once you get up to 40k you start to lose 4 to 5 thousand every death, the worst part about it is Im not even making that much a mission. I only make 1 to 2 thousand dollars, so if i have 38k and die during that mission i dont make any money. Also you seem to lose twice that if you have a bounty on your head, I had a 9k bounty on my head i had 43k before i died and when i died i only had 25k. Another thing i just figured out heists arent even in the game yet. Im a level 20 and still only make 1 to 2k a mission, besides those 2 mission that give you 5k and 9k. Online is a great way to make money but every time you die in deathmatches, gta races, survival etc. you also lose money. Rockstar said the online wouldnt feel like a grind that making money would be easy and you wouldnt need to spend real money to enjoy the online, Im tempted to spend real money because thats the only way i see to progress any further at this point. The online is made to keep you from progressing. I played for 6 hours and had 28k when i start and now after i finished playing i have 30k. I made it to 42k and died a couple times and lost all that money i gained over night.

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Welcome to the American healthcare system.

• Courtesy Flush George likes this

AbnormallyDeadly
  • AbnormallyDeadly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

Thats what the game needs... Why cant there be Healthcare in the game? They have car insurance. There should be Healthcare which you can buy to make deaths less expensive. Then just make it cost 50k or something reasonable and not to expensive.

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

Thats what the game needs... Why cant there be Healthcare in the game? They have car insurance. There should be Healthcare which you can buy to make deaths less expensive. Then just make it cost 50k or something reasonable and not to expensive.

Alternativly, you could socialize the American healthcare system which would force Rockstar to update the game to include free hospital visits. Double win.

Deeznoots
  • Deeznoots

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

If they socialized the in game healthcare system, the in game government would shut down, and we would have to then pay for the people that refuse to make healthy life choices. I bet they will all just sit, drink sodas, and get fat... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users