Photo

Should R* give free Money Packs to PS3/360 users who are still sufferi

40 replies to this topic
Trux2010
  • Trux2010

Subliminal Cheetah

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

People that expect this are just proving themselves as entitled twats.

liv2rok
  • liv2rok

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

I'm not going to give you a bitchy answer like the majority of these uneducated f*ckups.

I doubt we'll get anything from R* seeing as they covered their asses by stating that they were expecting issues on release. However, I wouldn't completely rule it out as I've always known R* to be fair with their judgements. I know when RDR first came out there weren't issues with the online play as such but it needed to be improved no end. They listened to players and gave us what we wanted. So from that view I wouldn't put it past R* to give us a little something to keep us sweet. However, this is just a speculation and I am not expecting anything from them, nor do I want anything because the hour or so I've had playing online so far has been amazing fun and it'll be well worth the wait.

gatu55
  • gatu55

Suicide Inducer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:44 PM Edited by gatu55, 03 October 2013 - 12:45 PM.

Omg you are like so f*cking entitled! Seriously, compensation for f*cking up something we all payed for? They owe you nooooooooothing. Nobody owes you anything. When you buy  a car stop expecting it to work you spoiled little brat!. 

Trux2010
  • Trux2010

Subliminal Cheetah

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:52 PM Edited by Trux2010, 03 October 2013 - 12:52 PM.

Omg you are like so f*cking entitled! Seriously, compensation for f*cking up something we all payed for? They owe you nooooooooothing. Nobody owes you anything. When you buy  a car stop expecting it to work you spoiled little brat!. 

Yeah, if the car dealership told you it may not work to start with and you bought it anyway knowing full well it may not he is totally required to give you free sh*t. f*ck off you spoiled brat with your logically impaired brain :)

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and you are the lowest form of life.

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

You are an absolute spastic. They would have to give the pack to just about everyone. You should be relishing in earning money not expecting to cheat your way ahead

maxpowah
  • maxpowah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

hahaha, yeah that is going to happen.

Fizwalker
  • Fizwalker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

Pizentu, I disagree with you on the Online being free. I disagree because I bought GTAV with the knowledge that there would be an Online side. I knew it wasn't going to be immediately available, but I knew it was going to be there. There was a trailer for it, they advertised it. It was always going to be part of the game, so when we bought GTAV, we were also buying GTA:O.

Do I think we should get cash cards for the issues? Not really. They aren't really all that useful right now--My characters are both under level 10 still!

Given that I don't expect--and not expecting anything from!-- R* to do anything, my wishlist would be for another character slot. While I've seen some threads stating that character creation sucks... I think it has potential and is an interesting idea on character creation.

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:07 PM Edited by egoloss, 03 October 2013 - 01:08 PM.

People that expect this are just proving themselves as entitled twats.

People have bought what is a game not fit for purpose. Considering the game clearly states multiplayer on the case, I think they have the right to feel entitled for a game they played 40 odd quid for. 

Rockstar will lose a lot of money over this as people start getting fed up and return the game on principle. 

gatu55
  • gatu55

Suicide Inducer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

Yeah, if the car dealership told you it may not work to start with and you bought it anyway knowing full well it may not he is totally required to give you free sh*t. f*ck off you spoiled brat with your logically impaired brain :)

Perfect example and completely agree! It's not like they told us the car didn't work a week after we bought it right! But since you decided to call me a name because your insecure that little johnny was the popular kid that had everything you wanted like f*cking all the hot girls at school just like me, I'm going to ignore that. 

Trux2010
  • Trux2010

Subliminal Cheetah

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

Perfect example and completely agree! It's not like they told us the car didn't work a week after we bought it right! But since you decided to call me a name because your insecure that little johnny was the popular kid that had everything you wanted like f*cking all the hot girls at school just like me, I'm going to ignore that. 

You are right, I shouldn't have name called, but it's true

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

no offense but  why would they give out money for free, yea your havin trouble , but that doesn't mean leech off rockstar for it, people always looking for  something, for nothing,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users