online was epic lastnight

19 replies to this topic
gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

Had hassle free night lastnight, once connected it was pretty clean al, night somthings are defo looking up so thats good news...

But more important tho it was the first time I could really get a good idea of the online gameplay and I gota say it was probably the most fun ive had online in a good while, very intense and soooo many LOL moments...

The one mission 2 teams battled retrieve some evidence of a Banker being driven to cort in a police car..... all I can say is complete and utter mayhem lol..

8+ cars razzing about with there passengers hanging outa windows blasting away all trying to get the same man was NUTS!!

Some guy on our team spun the cruiser out with the banker in and the result was carnage on an epic scale lol... it just caused a huge pileup that ended with all cars involved exploding, never seen anything like it, grate fun..

One thing that helped I think was I hosted all my own missions lastnight, instead of just joining existing servers, all night I was asking everyone how the connected seemed and everyone who replied said it was Crystal clear and that was with most of those people in the US (im Uk)... but yea good times lastnight, its gona be grate when this gets going properly. ?.

But yea that hosting your own missions seemed to help loads, just invite a load of players and take it from there, it may be taking the strain off the match making servers by doing it that way as you invite the players rather than people just searching for games and the matchmaking servers have to do all the work...

So yea just an idea folks if you manage to get online try actualy creating a mission, was near issue free lastnight, filled a 18 plr server in about 4 minz and all was silky...

Getting back to the gameplay tho folks, hang in there as it really is fun on a epic scale...

Once gangs/crews get off the ground this is gona be awsome!
  • GTAhole likes this

Uvirith
  • Uvirith

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

f*ck you

/10char

• Zroovy likes this

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

Sounds good. Hope everyone will be able to play online soon

Zroovy
  • Zroovy

Sharp and heartless

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

8y82yo.gif

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

I had some great fun online last night as well. I wasnt able to connect with friends/crew members but did a few TDM's & LTS matches. My iFruit app shows my car for my online character so im hoping it properly saved my guy this time.

Cant wait till everything is up & running as its intended. I was very pleased with SP but my hype was for GTAO right from the start.

Big kudos to R*

gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

f*ck you

/10char

And people wonder why the planet wants to destroy itself....worrying .....

Sounds good. Hope everyone will be able to play online soon

Me too m8 its going to be awsome fun...

Ps... this was xbox btw..

To connect I had to load online get the server issue msg and reload SP then again reload Mp and keep trying from there, I was trying for about 15 mins from then on it was 5* apart from serching for missions, thats why I say host your own and manualy invite peeps....

Good luck guys

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

way too long..

8daf28_Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-swee

poff
  • poff

Squid

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

why do you write you didn't read it, who cares you retards ?

• gizz01 likes this

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

I played all last night as well. The online is so damn fun and it gets really challenging and funny at times.

Btw, I was on ps3. :D
  • gizz01 likes this

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

Im trying right now (xbox) doesnt seem to work so far haha

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

why do you write you didn't read it, who cares you retards ?

Agreed, they just cant take it when other players are able to play online
  • gizz01 likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

TELL IT AGAIN, BRO.

Uvirith
  • Uvirith

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

f*ck you

/10char

Well, it sounds like your messing with us, since the majority cant even create a character.

I dont like to get f*cked with, so I get agressive.

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

f*ck you

/10char

Well, it sounds like your messing with us, since the majority cant even create a character.

OMG, just stop. Many of us have gotten online, so stop Bitching and suck it up. Goddamn...
  • gizz01 likes this

Uvirith
  • Uvirith

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

f*ck you

/10char

OMG, just stop. Many of us have gotten online, so stop Bitching and suck it up. Goddamn...

Out of 100 people I know, only 9 could even create a character as of today. From that 9 only 2 got past the intro.

So yeah, many got online <sigh>

gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Glad a few of you have been able to get online also, looks like things are looking up....

To the others...... hmmmmm even on launch day I was able to create a char so...... strange how some people are having more of an issue than others....

Just an idea folks but have you checked you internet connections that they are fully open on the network, we used to have match making issues on fifa age's ago along with other games and it does help quite a bit....

(DISCLAIMER) if you already know about the open connection thing I mention above then GRATE! But there's no need to go all-out aggressive about it.... if it helps one person then grate...

And to those replying with "didn't read" or my favourite "to long didn't read" ........ well how you people can go around these forums calling people retards when you can't read in excess of 40 characters is........ well mind blowing and actually a put down to disabled people out there, not to mention that your lives are so meesed up you feel the need to comment on somthing you didn't read lol...

But if you do manage to read this please feel free to go through my post for mistakes and call me a retard.... im ready for it....... jeeez no wonder this forum has turned into bitch fest that GTA LIFE ONLINE doesn't work and R* owe them there first born's... very sad

Anyway to the real people in here, hang in there folks online is worth the wait, R* have actualy done a grate job...

Stay safe people.....

Was that long enough?? Mmmwahahahahahahaha :D

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

Yeah I had a fantastic time on the launching session screen, but it got kind of boring.  Is there anything else you can do online?  I could have sworn there was a trailer showing off other features but I guess they just got cut from the game.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

8y82yo.gif

That's funny, I didn't read either. Who the hell wants to read several paragraphs of someone else playing online?

GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Agree with OP. Was lucky enough to get online at lunchtime yesterday (PS3 Scotland btw) and had the best time online for a long time. I have logged on and off with no problems......so far. Anyone else here from Scotland playing? Sincerely feel for those that cannot play tho :(

• gizz01 likes this

gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

Agree with OP. Was lucky enough to get online at lunchtime yesterday (PS3 Scotland btw) and had the best time online for a long time. I have logged on and off with no problems......so far. Anyone else here from Scotland playing? Sincerely feel for those that cannot play tho :(

Good to hear m8 especially from up in good old Scotland, be careful what ya say tho you will have thousands of disgruntled teenagers moving to Scotland lol

........ saying that there are a few people on here I would like to put in Glasgow at 9:30 on a night lol would be fun that, they could do with a Glasgow kiss half of em lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users