• Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Ok so I stole a car last night and modded it (with insurance and a tracker) and the game gave me a little pop up telling me how to claim on the insurance if it gets lost or stolen. I don't have the car anymore (for whatever reason) so how do I make a claim??

I thought it said someting about the company being in your contacts but it's not there.. anybody know?

The Huntsman
  • The Huntsman

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

Ok so I stole a car last night and modded it (with insurance and a tracker) and the game gave me a little pop up telling me how to claim on the insurance if it gets lost or stolen. I don't have the car anymore (for whatever reason) so how do I make a claim??

I thought it said someting about the company being in your contacts but it's not there.. anybody know?

If it's not there, the game probably ate your car.  It happened to me last night.  Spent a good hour finding the same type of car again.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

If it's not there, the game probably ate your car.  It happened to me last night.  Spent a good hour finding the same type of car again.

Maybe but how do you contact the insurance company??

zakace
  • zakace

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

Same happened to me, car was gone and the insurance company no longer in my phone. Game isn't saving properties and vehicles properly atm so I wouldnt bother buying things yet. Just save your money up for when its all working.

ADowbs
  • ADowbs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:16 AM Edited by ADowbs, 03 October 2013 - 11:16 AM.

If the game ate your car, you don't. Because according to the game you don't have anything insured anymore, er go, no reason for the insurance contact any more. To contact them normally, you just go through contacts, if they're not in the list your car has probably gone rogue.

umbaru
  • umbaru

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

Call them from your contacts. It's mors mutual I believe.
If theres anything else you need to know feel free to check out these tips and tricks :)

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

To contact them pull up "contacts" on your phone and then go all the way down to Mor's Insurance or whatever the hell it's called.

Call them.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

Yeah they're not in my contacts which must mean the car is gone. On the one hand its not too bad since I got all the mods for free but the car was a Dominator and from what I understand they're pretty rare :/

diablo333911
  • diablo333911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

The insurance company isn't in your contacts? Something is wrong then because it should always be there even if your car is fine or you don't have one (I think, I sold my car and I still had them in my contacts)

ADowbs
  • ADowbs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

Yeah they're not in my contacts which must mean the car is gone. On the one hand its not too bad since I got all the mods for free but the car was a Dominator and from what I understand they're pretty rare :/

The Dominators, for me at least, have been much more common in Online than Story mode - so at least it's not a total loss in that respect. Still, it's not cool at all, but that's the launch phase for ya. 

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:30 AM Edited by GTAhole, 03 October 2013 - 11:31 AM.

Good luck. I made a claim on a modded car I had insured. Got a base model car given to me. No modifications. Money down the drain.

Edit: mine was also a dominator by the way

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

I have to go to work soon but I will try and retrieve it when I get home. The contact just got added (according to a pop up) but I didn't have time to check. I'll report back later.

Splitmind54
  • Splitmind54

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

Sadly, my game are a few of my cars before I realized what was happening. :p Lesson learned: Don't buy any mods/property until these issues get sorted out.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

Yeah the 

I have to go to work soon but I will try and retrieve it when I get home. The contact just got added (according to a pop up) but I didn't have time to check. I'll report back later.

Yeah the car is gone. I have the collector's edition though so thankfully I have other cars to keep me going.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users