Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Ok so I bought the collectors edition but when I started up the game I didn't get the Carbon RS or the Hotring.. I got everything else.. but no vehicles. Maybe I'm just a little dim and can't find them but I also didn't get my Khameleon in Online. Has anybody else had this problem or does anybody know where I can find them (if they're there).

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:48 AM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 03 October 2013 - 10:48 AM.

In SP the hotknife, carbon are in the blue/green/orange garages on the map. Press right on the d-pad to access them.

As far as the online garage & car, i havent been able to get mine yet either.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:53 AM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 03 October 2013 - 11:11 AM.

In SP the hotknife, carbon are in the blue/green/orange garages on the map. Press right on the d-pad to access them.

As far as the online garage & car, i havent been able to get mine yet either.

As in they're in all of them or can you only access them with certain characters??

EDIT: Just re-checked.. when you enter the garage they're not physically there but if you press right on the d-pad they do show up, thanks.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

No problem man.

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

guy below you is right in single player the carbon motorcyle and the hotkinfe car are in your garage and they are on each character  each one has a grage and they are the color for each one michael blue trevor orange franklin green press left on the d pad too access special cars in ..in online the khamelion will not be there untill you are able too buy a garage the khamelion and all the other vehilces have too be bought on the ingame website they all have there own category i think they are in legendary motorsport . the pictures are greyed out until you are able to store them in a grage after it will take time for them to be delivered not sure how much time though.. this info should be good try it out 

Booya818
  • Booya818

Firestarter

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

but don't we get an online garage with the CE?

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

We are supposed to get an online CE garage yes. Not sure where or when its gonna be available.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

We are supposed to get an online CE garage yes. Not sure where or when its gonna be available.

you can purchase your free garage on the real estate website, access that on your phone. You can purchase your free cars is a legendary motorsports website, also on your phone. I haven't done this yet with the cars so I'm still curious as to how this works can you keep it with lost blown up stolen?

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

you  do get a grage but apparently its not what rockstar said it would be untill someone can maybe find the one that was spposed to be in the game.. if u bought collectors u were supposed to get a free ten car garage so far ppl  with collecrots only have found a free garage that has 2 .. however when you have the option to buy apaprtmens you will have a garage the most epensive aprtment online is 400k and comes with a 10 car garage 

pilot410
  • pilot410

Mike Motta

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

It's easy once you get the free garage you have to be level 5 then once you have it buy the cars off the website and they will be put in the garage I have the CE works just like that

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

if you put insurence then if its blown up or stolen it will be replaced although i dont think cars can be stolen once u put the tracker and insurence on them 

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

if you have the ce you can buy the garage online directly with rank 1

instead of 20.000 it just says 0 dollar 

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

Not true... you have to reach rank 5 before you can purchase it. I will have a look on Legendary Motorsport and see if its on there for free.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

Not true... you have to reach rank 5 before you can purchase it. I will have a look on Legendary Motorsport and see if its on there for free.

Yep, it's there along with the Hotring and the Carbon RS. I also have an Elegy but I'm not sure if thats due to the collectors edition or not.

Claude K6
  • Claude K6

Get out my face kneeguz

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

That's not true either.

I got on this morning and never ranked up apart from after the tutorial race. Rank 2, managed to purchase the free garage.

harry246
  • harry246

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:07 PM Edited by harry246, 03 October 2013 - 01:08 PM.

If you have redeemed the CE code then your garage will be availible on the dynasty8 website. Go onto the internet, click onto the dynasty8 website. Click on the map. Scroll down the list of availible properties until u see a '2 car garage' that's free. It's quite far down the list. Click buy. Remember u need to be level 5 to purchase it.

To get the cars. After U have the garage, Go on the in game internet, go on one of the car websites and it you will see it availible. It's one of the ones with no picture. Choose your colour and Click 'order' to have it delivered to ur garage. Remember, u have to buy your 'free' garage first for it to work.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

I thought the free online CE garage could hold up to 10 cars?

Going to get that tonight for sure. Im at level 6 so no worries there. My only worry is my character getting deleted again but based on my car being in LSC on iFruit app i think its safe to say it saved properly this time round.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users