Photo

To my fellow Pi▀wasser stock holders:

12 replies to this topic
Toml123
  • Toml123

King of all things GTA!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Yes this could of gone into the "dump every penny" thread.... But I wanted to get this message across, Not have it lost in a sea of replies.

If we all unite, And blow the sh*t out of Logger beer trucks, Together we can make profits rise through the roof! 

Who's in? Don't want this to be a single man effort here and only have it rise by pennies.... 

chairmansaab
  • chairmansaab

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

Show pic of that logger or whatever it is!

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

This should have been titled "Stock Market failure thread, JOIN ME"

Toml123
  • Toml123

King of all things GTA!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:52 AM

GTAVLoggerLightTruck.png

This is the target truck, And the purpose of this is for us all to make alot of $$$ in the stocks by teaming together, Not a "fail" thread as billy no mates there just suggested.... This stock is rocketing, But we can boost it a lot faster! 

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT
  • S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

C5J8NVV.jpg

Sambal
  • Sambal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

I don't think we can affect the stockprice. It seems to be scripted. Remember the Vapid stock that doubled after you did a certain mission? Or the Tinkle stock?

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

LOL, billy no mates? Your the one still ranting about this stock market sh*te, when in reality, if you use your head, and are ACTUALLY able to manipulate stocks, this clown ass plan you have to destroy logger trucks is a joke. I can think of 2 ways to impact the stock market without driving around shooting beer trucks. Moron. You are still full ass behind this plan of yours but its beyond failure and you don't even realize it lol.

Toml123
  • Toml123

King of all things GTA!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

LOL, billy no mates? Your the one still ranting about this stock market sh*te, when in reality, if you use your head, and are ACTUALLY able to manipulate stocks, this clown ass plan you have to destroy logger trucks is a joke. I can think of 2 ways to impact the stock market without driving around shooting beer trucks. Moron. You are still full ass behind this plan of yours but its beyond failure and you don't even realize it lol.

You joined a day ago.... You have no say in this.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

I'm in if I can find them but I don't remember ever seeing one to be honest. Is there a particular area that they usually spawn in??

brothan323
  • brothan323

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

Yes this could of gone into the "dump every penny" thread.... But I wanted to get this message across, Not have it lost in a sea of replies.

If we all unite, And blow the sh*t out of Logger beer trucks, Together we can make profits rise through the roof! 

Who's in? Don't want this to be a single man effort here and only have it rise by pennies.... 

...are you german lol

Toml123
  • Toml123

King of all things GTA!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

Usually around Elysian Island (the docks) Just come across 10-20 trucks in the space of 5 minutes, Stock increased by 1% and that was just me doing it.... 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

You joined a day ago.... You have no say in this.

Calm down girls, it's only a game. 

And he has just as much say as anyone. 

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

Usually around Elysian Island (the docks) Just come across 10-20 trucks in the space of 5 minutes, Stock increased by 1% and that was just me doing it.... 

Maybe it was just a coincidence... the stock is rising pretty quickly. Also I'm not sure how much of an effect (if any) other people's actions have on the stock market in other games. If we could manipulate the overall stock market by our actions then sure all those companies Lester had us sabotage would lead to gains all accross the board. I'm willing to give it a try if I find some though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users