Photo

Hospital Fee Suggestions

35 replies to this topic
BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

Don't think Rockstar will get rid of all the things in GTA Online that take away your money because they want people to buy those money cards and the more things that don't take your money is more reasons not to buy those cards but to just earn the money.

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Am I the only one who thinks it is hilarious that Rockstar have got people complaining about medical bills in GTAO considering the current situation with the US healthcare system? Don't get me wrong, it is expensive, I've lost a fair amount of money from it in the game and it does make earning money quite a challenge. But I'm in no rush to be wealthy in game, I like to take it slowly. I think being able to purchase insurance would be the best option, when it is about to run out you could receive a text and just reply to it to renew the insurance.

Amireke
  • Amireke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Don't think Rockstar will get rid of all the things in GTA Online that take away your money because they want people to buy those money cards and the more things that don't take your money is more reasons not to buy those cards but to just earn the money.

There's a difference between having a money sink and having a game breaking mechanic. Losing money in missions where you basically HAVE to die to go through them (survival jobs) makes the point of even doing them pointless. 

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

Not to sound like a dick, but...don't die?

Mik73
  • Mik73

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

There's a difference between having a money sink and having a game breaking mechanic. Losing money in missions where you basically HAVE to die to go through them (survival jobs) makes the point of even doing them pointless. 

Basically this. There are enough cash sinks in the game involving actual gameplay (weapons, ammo, garages, cars, homes, etc), that we don't need 'death fees' for being killed in an Online 'kill or be killed' style game. 

Anyway, the fact that there are no hospital fees for dying in SP missions (Retry) pretty much settles it. R*ckstar knows that paying exorbitant hospital fees on missions that are designed to challenge you and kill you is a major fun-killer. If it's good enough reason for SP, then it sure is good enough for MP where death comes fast and furious from every angle.

Just be sure to send a quick note to [email protected] I'm sure they'll realize this has to be changed to encourage people to fully enjoy the world they've created.

mikecyclexxx
  • mikecyclexxx

The Shootist

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

I have emailed this thread link to rockstar ([email protected])

And i beleive we should all do the same, if we wanna make an impact we have to tell them ourselves. That's why they have the "suggestions" email address.

They realize that it can't be perfect without our input.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users