Photo

turning cops off

24 replies to this topic
LeftDownRightUp
  • LeftDownRightUp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

I'm getting pretty annoyed by having to spend most of my time online trying to lose the cops, specially when i'm in a private game with a friend and all we want to do is mess around.

Can we turn cops off? If not i hope Rockstar add the option to switch cops off in the near future.

baskerwil
  • baskerwil

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

... well that would make heists a lot easier.

Uvirith
  • Uvirith

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

Whats the point of GTA without cops?

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

I want a remove the ball function in Fifa

LeftDownRightUp
  • LeftDownRightUp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:38 AM Edited by LeftDownRightUp, 03 October 2013 - 10:39 AM.

When i'm playing around online with a friend only in a private room, sometimes all we want to do is explore and go on killing sprees without being annoyed by the cops. I mean it would be nice to have it as an option in private games. We could do it in IV.

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

GTA without cops?? Isn't the whole fun going round on killing sprees then escaping the police? maybe I'm just wrong but I agree with the Fifa comment haha

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

They really aren't that hard to lose. 

BananLaks
  • BananLaks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

GTA without cops?? Isn't the whole fun going round on killing sprees then escaping the police? maybe I'm just wrong but I agree with the Fifa comment haha

I do indeed agree with you, but sometimes you just want to turn it off for a little while. It's just by having the choice of doing so.

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

maybe he doesn't wanna drive his precious car down a alleyway or offroad or even better hide in a bush....

LeftDownRightUp
  • LeftDownRightUp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:43 AM Edited by LeftDownRightUp, 03 October 2013 - 10:44 AM.

I'm just saying it would be nice to have as an option in private games. When i just wanna go for a cruise running over people, have a group of friends and just play in a private game killing each other and just playing around the city ( free mode ) but with no cops, just like in IV freemode ( optional )

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Is there no such option in Solo mode? maybe if you hold select and you get the different online menu?

LeftDownRightUp
  • LeftDownRightUp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

I looked around, but i couldn't find anything, if anyone knows a way, please let me know. Thanks.

• LondonGent likes this

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

You can't and I doubt it will ever be introduced,. You can also rank up in solo mode, having no cops at all you be an unfair advantage over the non solo mode.

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

I agree with you there, people could just grind without cops to worry about, this is why i thought there might be a option in solo mode which might turn off earning and ranks and stuff

LeftDownRightUp
  • LeftDownRightUp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Oh well, still a great game. I'm really enjoying online so far. 

Willumps
  • Willumps

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

Are you guys all dumb? Have you never played GTA 4 online? The greatest part of gta 4 was the free roam with friends without cops attacking you every second. You were able to take helicopters and smash into each other.  That online mode was probably the most fun I ever had on a multiplayer game and we wasted countless hours on that online free roam. You obviously never played gta 4's online with friends if you actually just asked that question.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

lets take the auto out too

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

You could do this.

http://gtaforums.com...o-police-trick/

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

Whats the point of GTA without cops?

Kinda fun?

What is point of GTA without stealing a cars would be a different story.

Tony Trollucci
  • Tony Trollucci

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

no. that's in single player. 

Lucid-Alien
  • Lucid-Alien

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Are you guys all dumb? Have you never played GTA 4 online? The greatest part of gta 4 was the free roam with friends without cops attacking you every second. You were able to take helicopters and smash into each other.  That online mode was probably the most fun I ever had on a multiplayer game and we wasted countless hours on that online free roam. You obviously never played gta 4's online with friends if you actually just asked that question.

I couldn't agree more. These people are so narrow minded. Gta has always been about freedom to f*ck around. Rockstar could easily put a disable cops option freeroam with no missions or limited missions etc. The answers on this thread really show how limited people are to their understanding of gaming diversity and variety. They act like there is no other option than cops. I like having cops as well but i am open the old gta IV setting abilitys with no cops just as much. I read a thread about auto aim and someone compared free aim to callofduty. Wtf does that even mean? People have the right to their preference but i can't stand the people that think that their s is the only one that matters or should be allowed. Hell i wouldnt even mind if they made gta have a first person option like skyrim,dayZ,hitman etc. And oeople could switch 3rd first watever. But you gotta watch out for those assholes that complain about too much change. They fail to see that its not really change since you have the option to keep it the same settings. I really feel like what i am saying is simple logic! Simple and basic sh*t! Sadly MANY still sont get it.
  • RyanBurnsRed and StingrayX like this

Lucid-Alien
  • Lucid-Alien

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

Btw sorry for the sloppy writing i am using a slow and sh*tty 5ouch key android. I prefer a push out keypad ;D but thats just my own preference but ':)

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

... well that would make heists a lot easier.

Well Rockstar aren't a bunch of dumb new developers, I'm pretty sure they'd make it to where you get the cops on you when you do missions type stuff like heists.

Ash'R9k.
  • Ash'R9k.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

Well if "roleplaying" with friends some cops & robbers chase, sometimes you would like to not get ramme by your coworkers because shooting at the suspect... an option to private lobbies would be great.

LOL'd at the Fifa post.

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

Well if "roleplaying" with friends some cops & robbers chase, sometimes you would like to not get ramme by your coworkers because shooting at the suspect... an option to private lobbies would be great.

LOL'd at the Fifa post.

:^: This

Me, Lazyboy., and some Uncharted guy were roleplaying cops and robbers and it was going perfect. The chase was on the Senora Fwy and they got to the point where they had to shoot out my tires and ram me. Well, the caused the real cops to come along and ruin the fun. One of the "cops" got shot and the other had to flee. I got shot and my car got impounded. It really just gets old. What is this, Grand "Penalty" Auto, I spent 2 years obsessing over this game for unlimited fun and freedom but now I have to worry about cops 24/7 in Online because I want to have fun? Who the hell thought it was a good idea to remove the "no cops" option?

• Ash'R9k. likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users