Quantcast

» «
Photo

the cops in gta online are too aggresive (plus spoiler)

11 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:09 AM

today while playing gta online i was driving around los santos in my futo (completely stock and i own it) i pulled up behind a cop car at a stop light so i started spinning my tires and when i did that i got a 1 or 2 star wanted level and the cops got out of their car and shot and killed me.

a litter later i got a call from brucie (from gta 4) telling me about a product he selling then my console froze (xbox 360).

Quailman
  • Quailman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

Real life cops need to start taking this aproach to boy racers! Seriously though i am finding the cops just as easy as in sp. Made a bit of cash robbing stores and only got wasted by deciding to take out a chopper then bam 5 stars and a wasted screen :p

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

Real life cops need to start taking this aproach to boy racers! Seriously though i am finding the cops just as easy as in sp. Made a bit of cash robbing stores and only got wasted by deciding to take out a chopper then bam 5 stars and a wasted screen :p

some cops in gtao kill me with one shot and so do some players :lol: :die:

ryantoma
  • ryantoma

Toma Bomber

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

So you were messing with them and they got pissed. Seems about right to me...

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

some cops in gtao kill me with one shot and so do some players :lol: :die:

Headshot

I noticed they are a bit more aggressive. I like it. Makes it more challenging. Just imagine when you have 5-10 others with you all sprayin bullets at cops. Wont be as difficult but will be thoroughly enjoyable!!

Quailman
  • Quailman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

The cops better end up on the bad sport list if they keep using headshot trainers

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:50 AM Edited by TIMSTER777, 03 October 2013 - 10:50 AM.

First they are too easy, then they are too hard... MAKE UP YOUR MINDS PEOPLE

Quailman
  • Quailman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

First they are too easy, then they are too hard... MAKE UP YOUR MINDS PEOPLE

Haha.
Haven't been one shotted yet and 3 stars don't last more than a few minutes so i'm still in the easy camp. Loving this online business!

grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

They are not but if you use stolen cars they actually NOTICE unlike in Sp.....

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:07 AM Edited by JmanBassman, 03 October 2013 - 11:09 AM.

I do actually like the stolen car mechanic, it makes you think about whether you need to steal a car or find a lift and what not. Last night I found myself pulling over in my own car to pick people up and drop them off at missions and shops.

EDSTEROK
  • EDSTEROK

Going to Los Santos

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

I havent played a lot of online, but so far I find that cops are a little more lax in showing up to crimes. In SP if I hit someone they seem to show up in seconds. Online I held up a store shot some wannabe vigilante lady who started shooting at me, then the clerk then shot out both registers to get the cash, walked out hopped in my car and cops were nowhere near still.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

as far as i know just spinning your tires isn't illegal, i wasn't going to speed down the road in front of them even though in sp you can do 100 mph + past a speed trap and they'll do nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users