» «

So how many times did you got kicked by players.

93 replies to this topic

Poll: Times kicked (273 member(s) have cast votes)

Kicked how many times?

1. 0 (96 votes [33.22%])

Percentage of vote: 33.22%

2. 1 (50 votes [17.30%])

Percentage of vote: 17.30%

3. 2 (27 votes [9.34%])

Percentage of vote: 9.34%

4. 3 (22 votes [7.61%])

Percentage of vote: 7.61%

5. 4 (9 votes [3.11%])

Percentage of vote: 3.11%

6. 5 (3 votes [1.04%])

Percentage of vote: 1.04%

7. More than 5. (82 votes [28.37%])

Percentage of vote: 28.37%

Vote Guests cannot vote
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 07 October 2013 - 05:47 PM.

I got kicked twice for no f*cking reason.

First time was after attempting to connect to GTAO for 3 hours. When I finished the race, completed the store robbing and car customization tutorial and was minding my own business. The I got kicked for nothing.

Second time, I was joining a deathmatch. Game was starting (there was no option to change setting since it was loading) and instead of starting game, I was welcomed with "You have been kicked by other players" message.

I didn't get any "Bad Sport" warning though but still, it's annoying.

Especially when you get moved to Single Player and have to wait until the slow-ass character switch loads.

• infamousxx09 likes this

• baconmr2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

So, is this "kicked by other players" message definitely other players kicking you or is it like a default message for being disconnected from server? This is the first Rockstar game I played online like this before so I'm new to the whole kicking by players thing.
I can barely load up my online game before I'm kicked off again, or when I do load up and start a mission I'm kicked and then told next time I'm a bad sport for leaving.

• LittleWing5683

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

I literally get kicked almost every time I try to join a game. 

• Dj_Black_Flame

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

I ALWAYS get kicked, that is if I manage to connect to the game at all!   75% of the time I dont connect online at all, it says I time out, try back later.  and when that happens 50% of the time my game freezes on that message and I need to turn the game off.   But out of the 25% chance that i actually manage to connect and get into a game, 80% of the time I just INSTANTLY get kick by other players and I mean instantly! like 2-5 seconds       and when i try to join jobs i get to the point where everyone is ready and the job is loading and then I get timed out and now because of that it says im a bad sport for leaving jobs....    also, when im lucky enough to get into a mission or job i can be half way through it and all other 8 players will all get booted from the game and im the only person left and the mission is still going and i have to complete it...  Its just totally one big f*cking mess!      its really pissing me off and im to the point now where im ready to just give up on the game totally...  and i had such high hopes for this one to.....  it sounded like it had great online potential, unlike the other GTA games.   Now i dont even know if I wanna try to play it anymore. Its really sad that rockstar didnt work out all these glitches before launching. its very unprofessional of them in my opinion.

• Rhino1516

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

You guys aren't being kicked, it's pretty much like the timed out error message, it's something with the servers

• skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

4 times now fore doing nothing 

• AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

Do you have a squeaky voice? That may be why. Or it could be something else, who knows

• yukimasahiko

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

I got kicked 3 times 1. I was helping my team for the trial one and the one guy ran in front of me when driving.And he got ran over then

I noticed the car was a two seater so I got out and gave the car to them so they can catch the guy we were after. 

I got the other car and followed behind so I got kicked. 

2nd. I was robbing a store with the guy and I was the one that held the store up and the other guy must of got the money.

I looked and couldn't share no money on that mission and got kicked after realising he had all the money. I logged back in right after

and a notice calling me a bad sport for logging out poped up. And then changed servers after getting mad.

3rd. I logged on was listoning to a bunch of kids complaining and argueing at each other and for no reason I got kicked when all I was doing

was changing my hair. I think that one was cause I would not talk but who could when there are others argueing.

• Dj_Black_Flame

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

Do I look like I have a squeaky voice???  No, of course not..  clearly you arn't listening to what we are saying.  We are getting kicked RIGHT AWAY!  like less then 5 seconds after getting into a game.  I don't even get enough time to get in a vehicle or say anything before I get Kicked by other players. Its to fast to actually be players kicking us. It has to be, unless they were stupid enough to make a game with 16 people per game and all of them have the power to kick a player with one single vote....  if they did that, it would be the most stupid thing ever.  The option to kick someone should only be available to the Host OR if most/everyone votes to kick the same player.  They defiantly should not have it so anyone, can kick anyone, with a single vote.  That is just ridiculous.

• Dj_Black_Flame

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

But hey guys,  to those who are having problems timing out like me, Ive found a way to improve the odds of you getting into a game.     So if you dont already know, I get timed out when I try to join a game  and then when I get into a game finally! I usually get kicked right away.  So ive found a way to improve my odds of being able to play.    First off I start the game in story mode.  Then I start off by going online SOLO first.  Dont try and get into a game because it rarely works, oh and just forget about trying to jump right into a job because that NEVER works for me.  ok, so you go into a solo game first then you go to your online options and find a new session.  I find that gives me a way better chance to actually get into a server.   

Also if you want to do missions and jobs but you are timing out as well, this is what I do.  I dont bother trying to join a mission, instead I Host a mission or job. I find that if Im the host it improves my odds of actually being about to play the mission or job.   Those seem to work for me a bit anyways, I still time out and get kicked but not as much

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

About 3-5 times, i forgot. The thing is, i like to just cruise around in a hexer robbing stores, not looking to f*ck with other players, and occassionally some assholes try robbing me and for killing me or attempting to, i relentlesly attack my attackers everytime they spawn till they quit the game. I also blow up their vehicles.

A few times those said assholes would call their crewmates for back up, or put bounties on me. When they realize they cant kill me or my crewmates, i get kicked out.

• kdog1313

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

i have been kicked well over 20 times, and it is just frustrating. I've never once killed another player or blew up another players car. I have been kicked while hosting missions, ive been kicked online free roam many times, and ive been kicked from matches where i wasnt host.

• hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:53 PM Edited by hugh750, 08 October 2013 - 11:54 PM.

today i was kicked for no reason by the players while i was in a 3 star cop chase after i robbed a store.

• rescue06

captain stabbin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

4 times for no reason 2 was while doing missions

Meow Meow
  • Meow Meow

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

Just the once. And in freeroam about 15 seconds after I entered it, managed to get in my car and drive for a second and then kicked for no reason. And to top it all off right after in the next session I entered I got a warning about being a bad sport! What the sh*t. Wasn't on a mission and have never left or been disconnected from a mission either so yeah you're a bad sport apparently if some dicks kick you out of freeroam for no reason.

• TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

Maybe 3... Not much more.

• baconmr2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

Is getting ridiculous now. Near enough every t me I try to join, I am kicked before even moving 3 feet, or when it does load up I just get a blank map with no shops or objectives on it.
Has anybody seen any news from Rockstar about this problem? I couldn't find anything about them looking into this "kicked by other players/server time out" thing.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by DLAROC, 09 October 2013 - 10:33 PM.

Just happen for my first time and i didnt do anything. Just started and was in the mod shop and someone kicked me out the session. It even told me a player did it so i know it wasnt the game. Rockstar should tweak this feature better so it doesnt just let anyone be able to kick anyone for no apparent reason.

• fireytemper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

I was playing GTA online today and I went into passive mode for a little bit so I can get some new clothes, a hair cut, deposit money into my bank and some other stuff so that the players would not bother me and then I get a message saying that im about to get kicked by other players and they are voteing to have me kicked. I have never bothered anybody and I kept to myself. Ive been kicked by players for no reason at all as well. I dont bother anybody, unless they bother me first. It ruins my fun in the game when im getting kicked for just doing my own thing and doing missions and having fun. Players get mad if you are on Passive mode just because they cant kill you, they get mad if you dont accept their mission invitations or they get mad if you are having fun with another person and you start laughing at what ever is funny. This kick crap is stupid, and there should only be this option used if the person that needs to be kicked, did something really wrong. 

• piers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

Just got kicked for the fourth time. What was I doing this time? Up by Sandy Shores after the tank activity, trying to kill the person who killed me twice for simply driving past. What did I do 'wrong' the other three times? Either killed somebody in self-defense and got kicked five minutes later, or literally nothing at all. Really, why do people kick us harmless folk just minding our own business?

• NachoSeagal0501

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

I have pretty much been kicked within 2 seconds of joining a game. I know some have been saying that this is a bug, and that I am really just timing out. I find this difficult to believe because when I start an invite only session with just me......I can play as long as I want. Pretty dumb that a kick feature is taking a lot of the "online" away from gta online.

The main issue with this is that I really haven't played other games on live to any extent and have no friends that play this game. (or play much at all anymore) It's pretty pointless to play in an invite only session when I have no one to invite, but also pretty pointless to try to join a normal game because I just get kicked. To those that say "join a crew and play with them". That's a good idea, but I cant tell on the social club site which crews play the Xbox 360 version and which are on PS3.

Anyone have any suggestions, because this game looks fun to me and I don't want to miss out on it......maybe I can hope for a PC port that with have larger server sizes than 16 players......One can dream....

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

• Sarcasm83

5EXY Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:54 AM Edited by Sarcasm83, 24 October 2013 - 03:56 AM.

Theres no 0 option for those who cant get past the first race haha

I got kicked the first few days during the online beginning cinematic.

So even before completing the first race, I had been kicked once. ;)

And to this day I've probably seen the "you have been kicked by other players"-screen well over 200 times.

• welshyzxr750

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

i got kicked for killin some 1 who had a bounty on there head .. deffo not right that 1 lol and doesnt help that game aint savin so didnt get the bounty anyway 

• marijuanaz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:58 AM

I'm tired of getting kicked for no reason. Don't have an open invite then you retard. One match I joined the guy just f*cking flipped on me. I mean flipped. He was like "HOW THE f*ck DID YOU GET IN HERE?" Keep saying that over and over. I was like STFU. What are you going to do about it tough guy?, I said, lol. Gonna use naughty swear words? Hahahaha

• Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

It's a glitch most likely, because I've been kicked by other players when I was still on the flipping loading screen. 

• Trevor53

Wicked Bank Robber

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

The question is a bit too wide..

• Prywante

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

2 times.

• GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

I got kicked around 50 times right now. Mostly its because I'm actually being timed out from the server and it gives the wrong message. I think I have a few player kicks open, they start to shoot me so I kill them 11 to 1 sometimes. 

Of course their gonna kick there way out. Cowards way out.

• rex84

Lost Breed MC

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

I have gotten kicked for no other apparent reason than finishing first in two consecutive races.  I'm a completely clean racer, a real gentleman on the track, and can win a lot of races if "catch up" is turned off.  Apparently, that's enough reason for douche bags to give me the boot.     

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users