Quantcast

» «
Photo

So how many times did you got kicked by players.

93 replies to this topic

Poll: Times kicked (273 member(s) have cast votes)

Kicked how many times?

1. 0 (96 votes [33.22%])

Percentage of vote: 33.22%

2. 1 (50 votes [17.30%])

Percentage of vote: 17.30%

3. 2 (27 votes [9.34%])

Percentage of vote: 9.34%

4. 3 (22 votes [7.61%])

Percentage of vote: 7.61%

5. 4 (9 votes [3.11%])

Percentage of vote: 3.11%

6. 5 (3 votes [1.04%])

Percentage of vote: 1.04%

7. More than 5. (82 votes [28.37%])

Percentage of vote: 28.37%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

Someone kicked me the other day just as I was coming out of an arm wrestling match. Got a bad sport warning because of it.

caseclosedjk
  • caseclosedjk

Forum Bastard

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

Um... is there a kick option? I did not see it.

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

Twice for absolutely f*cking nothing.

caseclosedjk
  • caseclosedjk

Forum Bastard

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

Happens all the time in left 4 dead 2. Bunch of a**holes think they run the servers.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

Happens all the time in left 4 dead 2. Bunch of a**holes think they run the servers.

I hate the left 4 dead community. 

lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

I've been kicked twice now, both times while minding my own business doing nothing to aggravate other players in the game.

Same here, I was doing jobs by myself and then another player joined and I got kicked within 10 seconds. Been kicked 3-4 other times and on every occasion I didn't kill anyone. Hell even one time it was just me and my crew and still somehow got kicked. I don't think it is always players that do the kicking, think it might be a bug.

FightingMegaFoo
  • FightingMegaFoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

How does this even work?  The only thing I can manipulate in the lobby is the radio station.  How do you even change to the people list ???

dp415263
  • dp415263

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

That's another reason why I hate online games.

Smokin Aces
  • Smokin Aces

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

They really need to get rid of the Vote to kick option. Just like Call of Duty the GTA name alone brings casual gamers and if they can't handle themselves then YOU need to get better. Also isn't there passive mode? So why is the vote the kick still a option? You can just stand there and get kicked out cause someone wants somebody in the room. Why should I get kick cause of that? Find another lobby. 

Also this bad sport and good sport feature is really stupid? Why should you get punish for killing people? What is GTA all about? Killing, robbing, stealing and you can't do that to other players and if you do you get pair with players that do the same? I didn't know it wasn't ok to kill people in a video game.

You don't get punished for killing people. You get punished for blowing up their personal cars.

I've played a lot over the past few days and there is definitely a learning curve to GTAO. But I think after a few months people will have either adapted or stopped playing. 

Sure running around and killing people in free roam is fun and all, but when you wake up the next day and log in, realize the 30,000 you grinded out yesterday is all gone in health bills from the "fun" you were having yesterday, and now you can no longer even buy ammo, a lot of the running around and killing each other stuff will stop.

Thats what happened to me, now I am constantly in passive mode like a giant pussy.

What I find really stupid though is that people can still shoot you if you're driving in passive mode. 

From what I can tell, the game is designed in a fashion to make getting money and holding on to it extremely hard. Unless of course, you just spend some real money.

I've rinsed through over 200k of earned money, and feel like I have nothing to show for it. Now that I think about it, its pretty realistic, I do the same thing with my paycheques. 

• Shadow__Hazard likes this

FreshRabbi
  • FreshRabbi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

2x for me (PS3) I think it's probably a glitch also.  both times I was minding my own business and it seemed pretty random.

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

I'm having this happen constantly, and I'm not trolling or griefing anyone.  I'm not riding around killing everyone I see, jacking their rides, etc.  I'm just trying to play races/deathmatches, rob a few stores, and I spent probably 30 minutes driving around minding my own business just looking for a(n NPC's) Gauntlet to make my own.  At this point I'm hesitant to even try to start new jobs, cuz 3 of the times it's happened I've been trying to join new ones, and when I re-entered GTAO I got a message about how I left a mission unfinished, and if it keeps happening I'll be labeled a "bad sport".  :blink:

I figure it's gotta be one of 2 things.  Either some sort of server problem that's DC'ing people, and the message incorrectly blames it on a kick, or else the 12-year-olds have figured out the kick option, and are using it on random people in their lobbies and then laughing their asses off.  My money would be on Option A, since I can't even find a way to kick (or vote to kick) people, so I'm not sure how anyone else is able to do it...

• FreshRabbi likes this

Najla
  • Najla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

Funny how I get kicked by other players though my character was only in the plane and i haven't connected to the game yet.

I had to make 4 characters so far because somehow they just disappear whenever I want to play online!

Now i can't connect to any server and I wonder why! I'm in Saudi Arabia

Mechanic X
  • Mechanic X

Omnipotent

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

I have yet to be removed from an online game by another player. I wasn't even aware that it was possible.

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

The first time i started playing, I Joined a session with some German kids. (REAL KIDS).

They kept shouting on the Mic. Anyway, I Was just doing some random missions & then this kid came up

and shot me. Next thing i know....I'm kicked by the players.

Najla
  • Najla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

I hope they do servers as good as COD and BF!

mercado2121
  • mercado2121

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

They really need to get rid of the Vote to kick option. Just like Call of Duty the GTA name alone brings casual gamers and if they can't handle themselves then YOU need to get better. Also isn't there passive mode? So why is the vote the kick still a option? You can just stand there and get kicked out cause someone wants somebody in the room. Why should I get kick cause of that? Find another lobby. 

Also this bad sport and good sport feature is really stupid? Why should you get punish for killing people? What is GTA all about? Killing, robbing, stealing and you can't do that to other players and if you do you get pair with players that do the same? I didn't know it wasn't ok to kill people in a video game.

encourages you to rob stores,steal cars,assainate people,

*punishes you for killing other players

seems legit

daegon766
  • daegon766

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

It seems like every time I join GTA Online I'm immediately kicked for no reason. Like, as soon as I join the session I'm greeted with the "You have been kicked by other players" message and returned to Single Player. And that sh*t is just absolutely annoying. I didn't deal with Lamar's sh*t for 15 minutes just to be kicked by other players.

• Hamsterbaffle likes this

LSSDLSPD
  • LSSDLSPD

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

5+ times .I guess little kids don't like getting killed so they kick you out.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

When are you people going to learn that online gaming is just a day care playground for annoying little brats?

Yes it's unfortunate, but it's the truth sadly.

mogulmoges
  • mogulmoges

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:54 PM Edited by mogulmoges, 06 October 2013 - 04:55 PM.

i've only played online twice, and got kicked both times.  first time was about 3 minutes after the game loaded, i was just driving around, the second time i was on a job and got kicked for no reason and got the warning about being a bad sport and leaving jobs unfinished.  sooo, i haven't even bothered with mulitplayer since.

both times i didn't even SEE another player before i got kicked, let alone kill anyone.

Silverbolt Wolf
  • Silverbolt Wolf

the resident furry

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Once, just because I saved my crew member with a bounty on him.

Agent Dave Norton
  • Agent Dave Norton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:28 AM

I was parked on the side of the road in my car, and this guy smashes my car against a wall and keeps smashing it over and over. So I shoot him cause I'm not just going to let that happen. Then the next thing you know I'm kicked. He's actually the first person I've killed on GTAO.

Dj_Black_Flame
  • Dj_Black_Flame

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

This is so stupid its really pissing me off!  I got this game because I wanted to play online because face it, the game isnt anything special. you can beat everything in less then a week unfortionatly...  But i cant join online games.. it takes forever and then it just times out    if i keep trying over and over i might get lucky and join a game but then 30 second into the game i get kicked by other players.  ALL THE TIME!!  this is pissing me off. They clearly do not have GTA 5 online ready yet, they should have never launched it unless it worked because all this is doing is pissing people off and making other people not buy the game  so even in the future if/when they fix all the problems, theres gonna be so many people who already gave up on the game  and so many who didnt buy it because they heard it was bad... so there wont be many people playing it.  They totally screwed this one up and it really sucks!

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

0. I always just pick on the guy talking the most because it's funner to hear their reactions, and that way I only piss off one and the right one at that heheheheh. I am a smooth criminal killer. 

Shadow__Hazard
  • Shadow__Hazard

~Live~to~Ride~

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

It's got to be a glitch, surely?

I've been 'kicked' maybe 20 times now, always at random and odd times - clothes shopping in the tutorial, joining a game and being in my garage, etc... Sometimes (quite a bit) I've gotten into a session only to be out of it so fast that I barely had any chance to move my character a few steps, and then get the message that I was kicked by other players (who wouldn't have even had time to organise and vote to kick me anyway if they saw my username/crew tag as I join - name/crew being the only thing about another player you could even judge at that point!).

They'd be abso-fikkin-lutely insane to include a kicking feature like this, that anyone could just boot anyone like the way people are getting kicked left right and center with no explanation, so here's to hoping we'll hear something from Rockstar about this frustrating glitch...

Chromestar
  • Chromestar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

im starting to suspect its the very high level players in the same map..Not sure though

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

I played about 7 hours today and got kicked zero times. I enjoy GTAO, it's fun and I'm kind of addicted, but it's almost necessary to be a mean killer because of too many assholes playing it.

I avoid most people don't kill anything and still get kicked, its a glitch I think. 

Macabro
  • Macabro

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

I was kicked for no reason and got a bad sport warning for "quiting a job"

Derangedxzombie
  • Derangedxzombie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

It's broken, it should probably say "Unable to connect" "Connection Lost" or "server timeout"

I just joined a game, and in literally 2 seconds, I was kicked by a room full of palyers? lol, not really possible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users