Rockstar f*cked Me

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Yay new topic away from the trolls

Nehocbelac
  • Nehocbelac

Rockstar f*cked Me

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:42 PM Edited by Nehocbelac, 25 October 2013 - 08:42 PM.

Lets summarize findings in first thread? (Btw I've read everything in first thread)

Just realized you are summarizing mystery

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

I was coming back.. . but F* this. I'm not reading a half page of posts just to catch up.  ;)

King_Fuzz
  • King_Fuzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

Could someone post a link to, or upload some recording of te morse code/clicks/pops/UFO sounds or anything that might be associated with the mystery? I'm pretty keen to put them through a spectrograph to see what the frequency response looks like. Sometimes pictures can come up in sounds. Maybe there are clues in te sounds of GTAV?

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Could someone post a link to, or upload some recording of te morse code/clicks/pops/UFO sounds or anything that might be associated with the mystery? I'm pretty keen to put them through a spectrograph to see what the frequency response looks like. Sometimes pictures can come up in sounds. Maybe there are clues in te sounds of GTAV?

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by J187, 25 October 2013 - 08:48 PM.

Ok.. so I still think this is something. Sure, it could just be various progger initials and whatnot, but it must be something... it's like there is random writing on a bunch of other buildings like this. 

BuildingWriting_zps4ce94437.jpg

• Gta5Girl84 likes this

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Ahh I like your thinking. I know Aphex Twin did alot of this. Actually come to think of it isn't windowlicker on the soundtrack.

Arson24
  • Arson24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

hey there, started a week ago with the OP's Original thread and just finished reading it today.....to find out it got locked about an hour ago.

So hear is to hoping we find more info and all that jazz
I'm not repeating sh*t that has already said and hope to help out

• WrathChildz likes this

wwkayaker
  • wwkayaker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

this weekend im going to type tje epsilon tracts verbatim and start playing around. I have a theroy that the tracts themselves mean nothing and are just random gibberish with a message hidden inside it. Like prison gangs do with letters from the outside.
  • danny8oy8ill likes this

AndreyTTT
  • AndreyTTT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Pretty interesting reddit page with more info. Excuse me if that was already mentioned. I'm really into solving this. 84%. Almost there.

http://www.reddit.co..._back_on_track/
  • Logic301 likes this

grandma_maa
  • grandma_maa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

Glad to see a new thread that will hopefully have a little more luck than the others on this site.  In regards to the Epsilon tracts, I foud this link on Reddit and it has them all here for you ready to view:

http://pastebin.com/SEkBLVeH

Also, to OP and any others who care, you might want to check this out for a good collection of the information already gathered by other threads.  I don't know how it lines up with your own personal theory but if it helps it all then I guess its worth a look.

http://gtaforums.com...ew-and-updated/

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

this weekend im going to type tje epsilon tracts verbatim and start playing around. I have a theroy that the tracts themselves mean nothing and are just random gibberish with a message hidden inside it. Like prison gangs do with letters from the outside.

Already typed out. I'll save you a LOT of time. :)

http://gtaforums.com...silon +theories

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

http://gtaforums.com...mystery-solved/

the original thread.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:15 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 25 October 2013 - 09:16 PM.

Good luck OP, it's hard to keep a clean topic on this forum ! 

I hope to get it solved with you guys. :)

Livewire1
  • Livewire1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:32 PM Edited by Livewire1, 25 October 2013 - 09:43 PM.

Hey guys, I signed up especially to share this with you, I think you need to be searching the Humane Labs top to bottom, a user in the last thread said that he was going to investigate some vents he found between building 5 and 6 (or 4 and 5, it's the only two buildings you can run between) so I decided to do the same, the vents are nothing, however, whils't I was jumping around the small alley between the buildings my game glitched, allowing me to see straight through the floor, the glitch lasted about 30 seconds.

This revealed a layout of rooms (i don't have a picture sorry! I didn't have enough time) but I studied the layout of the rooms for the full length of time through a scope, I couldn't see any objects inside the rooms but there was seriously quite a load of them down there, it's all 1 level below the ground you can run on outside.

The rooms span the distance from the buildings at the north east then come south and underneath the numbered buildings.

I know this sounds like I'm a troll so I'll explain exactly how i did it in hope that someone can re-create it, I had invinsibillity on and super jump, i was standing between the two numbered buildings trying to jump into the vents (from the ground up), I missed, and landed on the stairs leading out of the alley, this caused the cops. who were currently after me to have no idea where I went, It was like I was moved into a different instance from outside, hence why the cops couldnt get me.

I'll have a go at trying to recreate it again tonight and I'll be sure to take a picture if I manage to do so.

(Also I'm not confusing this with the room you can see down into through the glass, that was seperate from these rooms and there was about 20 more of them!)

Arson24
  • Arson24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hey guys, I signed up especially to share this with you, I think you need to be searching the Humane Labs top to bottom, a user in the last thread said that he was going to investigate some vents he found between building 5 and 6 (or 4 and 5, it's the only two buildings you can run between) so I decided to do the same, the vents are nothing, however, whils't I was jumping around the small alley between the buildings my game glitched, allowing me to see straight through the floor, the glitch lasted about 30 seconds.

This revealed a layout of rooms (i don't have a picture sorry! I didn't have enough time) but I studied the layout of the rooms for the full length of time through a scope, I couldn't see any objects inside the rooms but there was seriously quite a load of them down there, it's all 1 level below the ground you can run on outside.

The rooms span the distance from the buildings at the North East along and underneath the numbered buildings.

That could be just the area that you would be in the humain labs heist
some one else from the last thread glitched down there and the rooms are still present but you could not do anything.
a couple of rooms and I believe an elevator that opens but does not go any where.

Now that same guy also mentioned a Garage door opening up at that same spot
have you noticed anything around that area you were at, I'm at work currently but I will try when I get home

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 25 October 2013 - 09:45 PM.

Yep just the rooms from the heist, i've already glitched under it, nothing at all, and we can't enter in the room we're stuck. And the garage is empty, nothing in there and nothing to do.

Livewire1
  • Livewire1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by Livewire1, 25 October 2013 - 09:49 PM.

There's a chance it could just be the heist stuff yes but I thought it was worth a mention, I also checked out the two garages that open but they're just that, garages.

Ah right, sorry to get your hopes up guys!

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

As someone mentioned in the other thread, I think the flashing light at the Weazel Theater should be looked into more to see if it is morris code. If I had a capture device, I would video it myself.

You can also view the flashing light from the Observatory with a sniper. It's not as defined though as it would be if you were hoving by the UFO at FZ.

Arson24
  • Arson24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by Arson24, 25 October 2013 - 09:57 PM.

There's a chance it could just be the heist stuff yes but I thought it was worth a mention, I also checked out the two garages that open but they're just that, garages.

Ah right, sorry to get your hopes up guys!

Yep just the rooms from the heist, i've already glitched under it, nothing at all, and we can't enter in the room we're stuck. And the garage is empty, nothing in there and nothing to do.

ahh makes sense, there are a couple of garages that open throughout the city with nothing in them

Everything is helpful but always nice to know that some has covered it so you dont drive your self nutz trying to figure it out hahaha
  • WrathChildz likes this

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

As someone mentioned in the other thread, I think the flashing light at the Weazel Theater should be looked into more to see if it is morris code. If I had a capture device, I would video it myself.

You can also view the flashing light from the Observatory with a sniper. It's not as defined though as it would be if you were hoving by the UFO at FZ.

Me. I found the light. I"m not sure if it's anything though. But it is interesting. 

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

Yeah, here is an old reddit thread about it.

http://www.reddit.co...weazel_theater/

King_Fuzz
  • King_Fuzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

Will post the spectrograph findings tonight. If anyone has any sounds in particular they would like me to look at, let me know.

NippleTwist
  • NippleTwist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

I'm back too.

NippleTwist
  • NippleTwist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

All we have is the mural and 4 UFOs...we need to simplify the mural. The all seeing eye is either an illumanti symbol, the sun or least likely a UFO. The 3 symbols are a UFO cracked egg and guy flying jet pack. This is what we know but what we need to know is what mountain is it based on? And go from here

Barnumbir
  • Barnumbir

Random wierd dude

• Members
  • France

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by Barnumbir, 25 October 2013 - 11:43 PM.

I'm still focusing on the lines. I can't believe they mean nothing. They would't be there, or much simple if so.

Also, i really think there's a way to get beam up by alien ( sorry, i'm french i don't know if I say that, or any of the rest of this message,  correctly ),

I think a lot noticed it but there openning of the bottom of the ship is animated. It's opening and closing when you're moving.
That's not a whole lot work in more, but it is, and kind of pointless. They're not the kind to let random happen.  Why don't they put a simple flashing light you can't see through ? 

Sure, it don't mean anything really, and if , only IF , there's really a way, we're either missing something or some condition.

I'm thinking about the moon... first gta ever including moon phase and we still haven't discover anything related with it.

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:33 PM Edited by J187, 25 October 2013 - 11:33 PM.

Guys... two things!! 

1. Were we all aware that the altruists have a website written in morse code??? If so, has anyone translated?? I found it simply by going to EYefind and searching "altruists". 

2. I just went to the Altruist camp and something very weird happened. They got pissed at me for crashing my helicopter and started shooting. No biggie, I fired back and killed all the red circles. But then... there was a guy who wasn't a red dot on the radar - so not a hostile enemy - and he was running around trying to get away from me over by the watertower. I chased him and he tried to hop the fence but missed. He was saying "how did he find me" "oh no"... I tried to catch him and I didn't want to kill him, but when I tried to use the stun gun, he ran close to me and Franklin pistol-whipped him with the stun gun and he died. He was wearing a weird robe - not naked like the rest. THen, as I was taking his pic, the altruists regenerated and most of them were wearing the same robe. 

0_0.jpg

• NJL1985 likes this

Barnumbir
  • Barnumbir

Random wierd dude

• Members
  • France

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:44 PM Edited by Barnumbir, 25 October 2013 - 11:46 PM.

THEINDUSTRIALREVOLUTIHASBEENADISASTRTOTH­ESTABILITYOFTHEHUMANRACE.

ALMOST ALL WOULD AGREE THAT CONTINUED FOCUS ON THE SUPERIORITY OF THE SUB 40 YOUNGER GENERATION WILL RESULT IN THE CATASCOPHIC TRAGIC END TO OUR CIVILIZATION.

MAN IS A NOCTURNAL ANIMAL BY NATURE.

THOSE WHO EXIST IN THE INDUSTRIAL-TECHNOLOGICAL SOCIETY, BATHING IN SUNLIGHT AND ELECTRONICS, SUFFR FROM PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS. 

HYPERVITAMINOSIS D CAUSES ABNORMALLY HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF CALCIUM, WHICH CAN CAUSE HARM TO THE HEART, KIDNEYS AND BONES. TOXIC CONCENTRATIONS ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF EXPOSURE TO THE SUN.

CROWDING CAUSES STRESS AND AGGRESSION

PRIMITIVE SOCIETIES, ONES WHERE CLOTHES AND TOOLS OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION WERE NOT NEEDED, PROVIDED A STABLE FRAMEWORK FOR THE FUNCTION OF SOCIETY

ONE CANNOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DECAY OF TRADITIONAL VALUES YET EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY

A MAN AS AN INDIVIDUAL, WORKING WITH AN AUTONOMOUS GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS, ALL OF WHOM ARE NAKED IN SPIRIT AND IN THE CLOTH, REMAINS HEALTHY TO HIMSELF AND OTHERS.

SUB 40S ONLY EXIST AS SUBSISTENCE TO THE ALTRUISTIC MAN AND GAINS LIFE FROM CONSUMING THEM

BAN CLOTHES. BAN LIES. BAN YOUTH. BAN DECEIT. EAT OF THE FLESH. DRINK OF THE BLOOD. WE SHALL BE FREE ONCE MORE. BECAUSE WE KNOW. ALTRUISM? THE GREATEST GOOD, FOR THE GREATEST GENERATION. WE SHALL BOOM AGAIN.

( source :
 ) ( You can google that man ... )

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:46 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 25 October 2013 - 11:53 PM.

The altruist website is translated, go on GTA wiki search for altruists

EDIT : You think it could be possible to a lighting bolt to touch a radio tower or something like this ?

http://socialclub.ro...IT0aof3YulpQ4Tg

AndreyTTT
  • AndreyTTT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

Would anyone else join the "red arrows" hunt. I'm talking about finding the next one after those mentioned in this video:

I'm currently exploring Alamo Sea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users