Quantcast

» «
Photo

list all of GTA v's glitches (help rockstar)

9 replies to this topic
senejas
  • senejas

Lad.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

list every glitch or bug you have ever seen, heard or encountered in gta v.

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:12 AM Edited by StarVisitor, 03 October 2013 - 07:20 AM.

I've played this game non stop and haven't encountered a SINGLE bug or glitch. This game is perfect, GOTC (century). $1 BILLION in sales. 

So...
  • So...

Oooh, that's a bingo!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

Haven't encountered real showstoppers or serious problems. Only thing is, that the railroad crossing lights aren't working.

senejas
  • senejas

Lad.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

my cars got vanished.
my guns got vanished.
my online stats got f*cked up.

..perfect game indeed.

TripleRob
  • TripleRob

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

Only 3 glitches I came across, my car disappeared, fighter jet disappeared, and I got stuck inside a building.

senejas
  • senejas

Lad.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

my car too! i saved my fighter jet. i started the game again to see 3 fighter jets on top of each other

DJSmurf2009
  • DJSmurf2009

V Hunter

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

Found one a few days ago in SP, a random invisible ladder - a rough estimate of where it is....

315lkp1.jpg

senejas
  • senejas

Lad.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

okay ill check after im done with my stupid ps3 rebuild.

acrcmb
  • acrcmb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:11 AM Edited by acrcmb, 03 October 2013 - 08:14 AM.

All Xbox 360

not major but I was doing the first street race and over shot a corner, the one that has a barrier and then drops into a carpark with some trucks and stuff, anyway I over shot the turn and hit the barier side ways and ended up with the barrier under the centre of franklins car  which got stuck not on top of the barrier but glitched half way down inside the barrier,and  I had to wait for the race to finish and the mission failed. Some framerate issues when driving the submarine at the water level during sunset I think that's unavoidable though and I haven't had any other frame rate issues. Had the car thing happen lost a couple of mil worth of cars. Also not sure this is a glitch or just lack of thought during development but there's no way for Trevor to get the bigger planes, if i try to buy some of the private jet looking planes through that elitastravel site it says my hangar is not big enough yet I have no way of getting a bigger hangar as only franklin and michael can buy the ones at the airport trevor is stuck with the one in sandy shores, seems really odd the character who has the most to do with planes and flying can't even purchase a proper hangar or the expensive planes, has anybody else noticed this? I also noticed that if I set the gps to my hangar or anything at the big airport it doesn't give me the path to the actual entrance with the security barriers and stuff, instead it leads me to the bend in the elevated road near the entrance and I have to drive off through the gap in the barrier to get to ground level where the entrance really is, not a big issue but it can be annoying because your car gets really damaged and often gets stuck vertically when you crash off.

Overall the game is amazingly bug free considering the size and complexity of it.

senejas
  • senejas

Lad.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

lucky you lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users