Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can you buy more than 1 HOUSE and GARAGE?

17 replies to this topic
-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

Ever heard of Tommy Vercetti, sweetheart? You will...

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

?

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

Nope. You can only have a max of one property. Can't even have an apartment and a separate garage.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

lol they f*cked it up again. Wish we could buy every property in the game without limitations, that would make the game more of a challange or atleast more than ONE... f*ckING "ONE!"

• Organ-Donor likes this

TaazR
  • TaazR

$$$

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

lol they f*cked it up again. Wish we could buy every property in the game without limitations, that would make the game more of a challange or atleast more than ONE... f*ckING "ONE!"

I know, and they don't even add any houses. Every single 'safehouse' is just an apartment that you get teleported into by going to the marker. And there's probably only 3 or 4 different apartment interiors.

• -TommyVercetti- likes this

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:46 AM Edited by Cyper, 03 October 2013 - 06:47 AM.

Nope.

So, if you want to uphold yourself a lot in the countryside in the future, be prepared to travel back and forth to the city if you want to change clothes, vehicles or save a vehicle.

Because you will only have one small garage for Trevor in the countryside. Nothing more than that.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

I know, and they don't even add any houses. Every single 'safehouse' is just an apartment that you get teleported into by going to the marker. And there's probably only 3 or 4 different apartment interiors.

Really sucks man

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

Treachery is a dangerous game to play...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

Actually you can, after you get to a certain level.

It actually notifies you after you buy your first property.

jonc24
  • jonc24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

Nope. You can only have a max of one property. Can't even have an apartment and a separate garage.

Actually, yes you can. I have a house and a separate garage for each of my characters. Each garage can hold about 5 vehicles per character. More than enough is say.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Actually, yes you can. I have a house and a separate garage for each of my characters. Each garage can hold about 5 vehicles per character. More than enough is say.

Nice so you can buy more than one each or only 1 garage 1 house

DarthDiggler
  • DarthDiggler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:46 AM Edited by DarthDiggler, 07 October 2013 - 05:46 AM.

Did you ever consider there were technical limitations that prevented the sale of multiple properties to 1 user?

You just make rash presumptions "they effed up" and sound kind of like an entitled jerk in the process.

• weaver76 likes this

gilroy222
  • gilroy222

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

Are you sure you're not referring to single player?? Everywhere i've heard for online you can only own 1 at a time. I believe the OP was referring to online.

gilroy222
  • gilroy222

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

This is for online?? What level do you have to be roughly?

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Its not tdu lol.... each character can have a safehouse?

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

For some maybe. I think it's a little lame not to have more properties AND garages. I like to have a few moded cars and five is just too small for me. I also wish there were more businesses to buy for $$$. Most of the heist missions didn't pay dick and even after the final heist you can burn through that pretty quick. It's like R* wants you to be broke in GTA V and have only the bare minimum...

stiangtr
  • stiangtr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

?

You should be more spesific. Do you mean online or singleplayer?
(I take it that its about online, but some people here didnt get that.)

Could you give some more info? Because i dont think thats right. Im over lvl 50, and lost my house because i didnt know that you could only own 1 property.
So this is just starting rumors without confirmation.

You are talking about singleplayer mode. And the garage's holds 4 cars, by my opinion too few garage slots there aswell, seen as theres alot of cool cars that you'd probably want to customize :p

Did you ever consider there were technical limitations that prevented the sale of multiple properties to 1 user?

You just make rash presumptions "they effed up" and sound kind of like an entitled jerk in the process.

Accually, this could easily be fixed. Its all in the coding. Seen as 2 players (even every GTA 5 player) can own the same property, this is just stupid. My guess is that when heists come out, they will have the biggest payout. What are you left with using your money on? You probably have 10 cars, and all weapons (with upgrades) then what? And a dlc confirmed by Rockstar is coming with even more vehicles (beach bum pack 4 new vehicles). Where are you gonna store those?

I saw a reference to TDU further up in the post. This is my point, there you can buy all the properties and players can visit you although they own the same property. And it doesnt complicate it. They already have coded the part where players can visit eachother without hassle. So why cant you buy more properties?

Doesnt make sense really...

But chances are that it will be patched. I mean: Heist = More payout = Less sold cash cards = Less money for rockstar. Conclusion: Rockstar wont have any sales because there's nothing left to spend your cash on :p

So lets just hope to be pleasantly surprised in the future ;)

mike-commander
  • mike-commander

LSSM- Commissioner

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Three of my crewmates own 1 apartment and 1 garage each.

stiangtr
  • stiangtr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

Three of my crewmates own 1 apartment and 1 garage each.

Obviously, theres a garage with your apartment. But you cant have both at this time. If what your saying is that they have an apartment with its garage and a second standalone garage (a garage without the apartment) then they either have the collectors ed. Witch im not familiar with. Some rumors has it that you get a garage there, but i doubt that you will keep it if you buy a new one.

Sounds like a missunderstanding to me. Because at this time you cant own multiple properties.

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

~

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

LAME

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users