mission failed bug

4 replies to this topic
KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

hello everybody again i got a problem or a bug in my mission..

in the starting my mission we have to land on a marker using parachute.. but when i reached 50 meters (approx) above the ground.. the mission got failed??? but how... i jump from very far height.. is high height cause this? or not? i know that there is a gunfights when i am landing on ground but i am 100 PERCENT SURE THAT I DO NOT PUT ''MUST SURVIVE'' on any actor... so why this is happening?? plz tel me???

poff
  • poff

Squid

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:09 PM Edited by poff, 03 October 2013 - 12:09 PM.

actors can't use parachute, they die and that's why the mission fails. better make a cutscene showing them jump off, like 2 secs. Than hide them and spawn them on the ground. and add a checkpoint on the ground and voila.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

actors can't use parachute, they die and that's why the mission fails. better make a cutscene showing them jump off, like 2 secs. Than hide them and spawn them on the ground. and add a checkpoint on the ground and voila.

ummmm i think i was talking about the ''player'' : )

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

That's weird... that never happened to me

I used it many many times but that didn't happen... you should make it again... i don't know

poff
  • poff

Squid

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

ummmm i think i was talking about the ''player'' : )

no you aren't -_- read your post ? you said the mission fails about 50 m above ground. go on and check your actors. one car or actor must have must survive on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users