Quantcast

» «
Photo

SPOILERS THAT'S IT! Out of $200 Million...

22 replies to this topic
Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:54 AM Edited by Dr Kain, 03 October 2013 - 05:56 AM.

WTF?!  I just finished the main story and all I got was about $18 mil between all three characters.  HUH?!  That job was $200 million.  Where the hell did the other $140 go?  I can't buy jack **** with that!!!  And even with holding off on doing the final assassination mission I still only got an additional $5 million in stocks.  That is LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite that, this game friggin rocked!!  The ending was down right awesome!!!  

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

I was disappointed in the lack of money we earned. Up until the very last mission the most I had for any character was $1.9m then in the last mission I got ~$24m per character. I had to use the lester missions to get ~$110m per character. That's a lot of money I know but they could have made more missions give out money so we could get even more money after the stock market. I don't know how the hell we're supposed to afford that golf club. The only thing that makes sense is if Rockstar give us DLC with more missions/heists that actually pay out something! If that's the case then why not have the golf club become purchasable after buying dlc?

dryim90
  • dryim90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:30 AM Edited by dryim90, 03 October 2013 - 06:31 AM.

I've heard it depends on how you execute the last heist. Like obvious pays out more than stealthy. Also may depend on who you hired as well

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

First off, which option did you pick? The sneaky one or the loud one? Cause one of them gives you a bigger cut, since it requires one less crew member. Secondly, did you find any crew members? There are two to find, and one of them is a driver and has great skills and very low percentage of the take.

By the time I beat the story a second time, I made 33 million from that heist, now I need to do those lester missions to make even more.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

I picked the sneaky one like I have been doing the entire game.  I went in, got the gold, put it into my cars, and then drove the cars into trucks.  I left the mission with $201 million.  

My crew members included Packie, Tatiana (or whatever), this hacker chick, and this other dude I used in the FIB heist.  

balmung03
  • balmung03

bawlz in the baygz

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

If you did the subtle option, you had to hire one more crew member, so remember that's an extra 14% or so if you took a highly skilled crew.  I believe it's 4 or 5 members you need to hire for it, so that's 14x4=64% or 14x5=70% of the take going to your NPC crew, leaving roughly 30% of the $200M divided amongst 3 characters, so about $20M each.

If you used one of the lesser crew members and have been using them from early heists, you'll cut out a decent chunk of the take (compare 14% for the skilled hacker versus 4% for the LifeInvader one, that's a 10% savings [$20M] right there, and in my file I used him for the first time there and I did just fine).

I believe the obvious way nets more, whether it be more total cash or just less crew members to cut it between.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

i got 26 million from teh last one

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

First time I did the stealth and made 24 mil each.  Second time I did obvious with cheapest crew and got 40 mil for each character.  For the crew I used the driver you save and the cheapest gunmen who I used early and built up their skill.  I also played the markets as I was going (Pisswasser was a big help) and got the cash from the hidden packages/nuclear waste early.

I think the obvious choice was more fun.

I have to do last assasination mission and the stock tip from the hitchhiker.  As it sits right now M is at 1.6 billion, T is at 1.3 billion, and F is just under 1 billion.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:09 PM Edited by Dr Kain, 03 October 2013 - 02:09 PM.

So Pisswasser is worth investing in?  How long does it take for the stock to go up?

Hamsterbaffle
  • Hamsterbaffle

Princeps

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:24 PM Edited by Hamsterbaffle, 03 October 2013 - 08:26 PM.

I mistakenly did the first second Lester assassination mission (Redwood/Debonaire) before the big heist, forgot to invest in Redwood for the rebound, and used more expensive crew members for the loud, obvious route at the end, and now after doing the other remaining Lester assassinations, I have almost $140 million per character.

One thing that helped was investing everything in Augury Insurance ASAP after the credits roll. After a few in-game days I had something like a 50% return on that one. THEN I did the rest of the assassinations/insider trading schemes for Lester.

Markitaylor
  • Markitaylor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

Lol amateur. I went obvious with worst crew possible and got 33m per character

KYScout
  • KYScout

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Lol amateur. I went obvious with worst crew possible and got 33m per character

That's what I did, since I had all the bad arse guns and best armor, I thumbed my nose at higher percentage crew members and came out like a bandit... haha pun intended

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

So Pisswasser is worth investing in?  How long does it take for the stock to go up?

PIS has been going up steadily.  I would invest and just keep an eye on it. 

As for the AUG insurance I got 100% return on that, but I invested before I started the last mission.  You don't have the money from the final heist but I did have over 20 mil for M, 16 mil for T, and 7 mil for F. 

Tonesta
  • Tonesta

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

So I went:

Subtle

Packie (12%) & a 6% goon as gunmen

Tatiana (random event 5% girl) & the good 14% driver (figured that I needed good drivers for the getaway.....didn't want to leave a ton of gold by the side of the road)

and Rickie from Lifeinvader (4%) as the hacker (which made finding the gauntlets slightly trickier, but didn't hurt the mission at all)

Hey presto, $31 million each.....

cksiz
  • cksiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

40.5mil per character on the last mission here

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:36 PM Edited by vashts1985, 13 October 2013 - 12:37 PM.

I've heard it depends on how you execute the last heist. Like obvious pays out more than stealthy. Also may depend on who you hired as well

i chose subtle. i got 32 mil on each character.

LeonVegaSuarez
  • LeonVegaSuarez

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

I got 34 million with each character and invested it into Pisswasser and Ammu Nation. Michael made over 300 million and I bought every f*cking cinema and the golf course.

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by King Kapone, 13 October 2013 - 04:32 PM.

I believe the most you can make is $32-36 million based on the options/crew you choose.

Anyway, upon mission completion take a second to read where the other $150M went.

What I want to see is how Rockstar expected us to afford the golf course without figuring out that Lester's missions can be put off until after the story. I mean, the idea of holding missions off until a certain point is arguably an exploit. You can't tell me Rockstar wanted us to hold the assassinations missions because they never indicate at any point to hold them off. How did they expect us to make money in this game?

Maybe they'll do one of their long overdue Q&A sessions. It's great they did Q&As during the promotional period.. now do one as a follow up because it's needed.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

I have each character a little over 1 billion. They can afford anything they want.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

You should've had 34million unless you spent most of it. If you already did the lester missions, well you're sh*t out of luck. If you didn't, then don't even think about wasting any money on that Pisswasser bullsh*t. Follow these guides:

http://gtaforums.com...illion-dollars/

http://gtaforums.com...-mild-spoilers/

And you'll end up with $1.54billion at least. You won't ever bitch about money again. Wish it was that easy for Online though. I'd love to not give a sh*t if I lost $5,000.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

WTF?!  I just finished the main story and all I got was about $18 mil between all three characters.  HUH?!  That job was $200 million.  Where the hell did the other $140 go?  I can't buy jack **** with that!!!  And even with holding off on doing the final assassination mission I still only got an additional $5 million in stocks.  That is LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite that, this game friggin rocked!!  The ending was down right awesome!!!  

You did things wrong bro. I got 28-30M per character on the last mission. Which put my characters around 35-45M at the end of the game. Then did the lester assassination missions and tinkle stock random and ended up with 1.6B-2.1B with all characters. 

You obviously messed up heavily on the stock investments if you only netted $5million additional. One of my stocks (think it was Redwood) never even rebounded so I really could have hit the max 2.2B or whatever it is with all three characters. 

boberson01
  • boberson01

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

I finished with 34m each if I remember. I did save the Lester missions so I really ended with 1.4b. I would say either way invest in Pisswasser. Because of it, 2/3 characters have max cash, the third having 1.9b. So if you see a chance to invest, like with Pisswasser, DO IT.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

I finished with 34m each if I remember. I did save the Lester missions so I really ended with 1.4b. I would say either way invest in Pisswasser. Because of it, 2/3 characters have max cash, the third having 1.9b. So if you see a chance to invest, like with Pisswasser, DO IT.

Hmm, but to be honest you could basically already buy every thing in the game with $1.6Billion and still be rich and getting weekly income at that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users