Photo

PS3 problems resolved. Rejoice!

17 replies to this topic
LobsterGiraffe
  • LobsterGiraffe

A Genie Gangster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

I'm not sure if this IS working for EVERYONE but I could play GTAO on the ps3. It was great, I played 3-4 hours with my friend AC. I'm happy that I can ACTUALLY play now, and it's a ton of fun robbing stores and customizing cars and such.

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

I'm not sure if this IS working for EVERYONE but I could play GTAO on the ps3. It was great, I played 3-4 hours with my friend AC. I'm happy that I can ACTUALLY play now, and it's a ton of fun robbing stores and customizing cars and such.

Not fixed for me.

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

Was like this yesterday for me until last night and now i cant get on.

AVALANCHE-VII
  • AVALANCHE-VII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

I always get to the race, never passed that. Launching session, can hear people on Blootoof, get kicked by other players, etc..

Medicinals420
  • Medicinals420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:52 AM

Anyone want to join seeking people do top spots In The Rasta Coalition
PS3: Medicinals420

LobsterGiraffe
  • LobsterGiraffe

A Genie Gangster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

I don't know why it's only working for some people. My friend and I were both on just fine and we had no connection or player problems

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

I don't know why it's only working for some people. My friend and I were both on just fine and we had no connection or player problems

Might be that R* closed the floodgates and are slowly opening them, allowing more and slightly more players in.

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Might be that R* closed the floodgates and are slowly opening them, allowing more and slightly more players in.

You guys are telling yourselves lies

This is a software issue.. GTA:O will not function properly until the software is updated (patched)

Maybe if you try 1000 times it'll let you play for 4 hours. but that isn't properly functioning! 

The only sensible thing to do is stop trying to play until it is patched (updated)

LobsterGiraffe
  • LobsterGiraffe

A Genie Gangster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

Maybe, I just hope to be able to get on tomorrow! A lot of Xbox users seem to be having trouble as well, but my brother who plays Xbox plays just fine and so do all of his friends. Hopefully all problems will be fixed by the weekend

LobsterGiraffe
  • LobsterGiraffe

A Genie Gangster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

You guys are telling yourselves lies

This is a software issue.. GTA:O will not function properly until the software is updated (patched)

Maybe if you try 1000 times it'll let you play for 4 hours. but that isn't properly functioning! 

The only sensible thing to do is stop trying to play until it is patched (updated)
Actually when I played it all worked just fine, hardly any bugs, no errors besides the occasional small lag.

Fiery_Irish
  • Fiery_Irish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

Whenever I try since earlier today I get stuck in loading session. Have heard you should delete and re download the title update but I can't find it to delete on ps3. If I have to delete the entire game I won't do that. Not waiting another 4 hours to dl and install the game since I bought it digital.

satanicaleviathan
  • satanicaleviathan

silencer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

ive been waiting for other players on lamars faggy tutorial race all damn day. goddamnit. hail satan.

Skorpio678
  • Skorpio678

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

Mine was working for a few hours before except now I'm stuck again and I can only play Solo and can't do missions. Very frustrating

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

I gave up yesterday after getting stuck at the race, then whilst enjoying offline a buddy invited me so i thought wtf, lets give it a go. it just so happened that i managed to play for around 2 - 3 hours online, did 3 missions and also simply went on a rampage killing people lol, i got to level 6 i think, then i got booted and havent been able to get on since again... :-(

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

Not working for me

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

I was getting full games and then I joined some Social Club Crews to get more players. Turns out it tries to put you into games with your crew before random people and it can end up being just a couple of you. I left every crew I was in and now I'm getting full games again...

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:25 AM

It's been working PERFECT for me. Hope it's saving everything. lol.

LobsterGiraffe
  • LobsterGiraffe

A Genie Gangster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

Day 2 of GTAO still working perfectly, character and money have been saved, but my friend's hasn't

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users