This isn't any different then GTA 4's online

38 replies to this topic
BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:07 AM

Well then I hope they get the voting system figured out cause that can be the easy fix, someone keeps screwing with other players either team up on them or vote um out. 

JavierFF
  • JavierFF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

you CAN get bad sport from free roam by destroying another players car

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

Me and my friend where getting grifed by a few people, they ended up coming at us in packs because we kept owning them over and over again in the end we hunted them down till they left, good times

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

Yea that's how it is still, just like IV and Red Dead. Even if you put it into Passive mode they can still run you over.

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I'm on Decadence and Demerol

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

Yea that's how it is still, just like IV and Red Dead. Even if you put it into Passive mode they can still run you over.

I would be happy if I could just enter passive mode. 

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:00 AM Edited by LotusRIP, 03 October 2013 - 07:01 AM.

How do you expect them to stop people from wanting to kill you?

People who don't use a mic usually get bombed on. People won't give a damn about you, and you have nothing to offer to them collaboratively. Try conversing with people, ask to ride with them, tell them your username and I bet 9/10 they'll leave you alone.

It's the ones who don't communicate who aimlessly try to kill you - and those that need cash. Only Ammu Nation and a sick clique can help you with that.

Massive assumption there. I played IV online very cooperatively and had similar experiences to how people are describing V online, which seems like the only difference is the map. I've not once EVER used a Mic because...umm... Hello? Mic? Nerd alert much?

As if a bunch of 12 year olds is bad enough, let's buy mics so we can talk to them too! Not. Some people like myself just don't like talking to a TV... We have families or wives sitting with us watching.... I'd rather talk to the people in the room sitting with me, or just play the game and chill. Why should we be disrespected?

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:03 AM

You can withdraw and deposit money via the maze bank website on your phone

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

Join your friends or a crew.
When 6+ of us join a server with randoms, usually 2-3 drop out within a minute because they think we're going to hassle them.

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

Massive assumption there. I played IV online very cooperatively and had similar experiences to how people are describing V online, which seems like the only difference is the map. I've not once EVER used a Mic because...umm... Hello? Mic? Nerd alert much?

As if a bunch of 12 year olds is bad enough, let's buy mics so we can talk to them too! Not. Some people like myself just don't like talking to a TV... We have families or wives sitting with us watching.... I'd rather talk to the people in the room sitting with me, or just play the game and chill. Why should we be disrespected?

Oh right I forgot. The badasses are playing video games without headsets - never a combination of both. All the "ko0l kidz" r doing it. Haven't you heard? Don't forget to take a second to plug the fact that I have a wife who spends her time watching me play a video game.. online.. with nerds. She knows I'm cooler than them :cool: duh. because they're communicating verbally and well.. I'm not bro!

I can't wait to go on the forums and press "POST" and tell all the guyz how koOl my wife knows I am, and how nerdy I tell her you guyz R!

- LotusRIP, the most urban sly-guy in headset-less gaming

• BaM BooZeLLed likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users